Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,671 members, 7,816,759 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:35 PM

#900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location (16496 Views)

Soaring Price Of Cooking Gas: How Much Is Per kg In Your Area? / See The Current Price Of Cooking Gas In Awka , Anambra / Cooking Gas Hits ₦550 Per Litre - What's The Price In Your Location? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by ShootThemAll(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

It was tribalism

According to one nairaland member he said it will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

Take for example the end sars protest the north didn't join because it will be see as a fight against their son Buhari( hausa)

Now look at the hardship we are facing still no protest because it will be seen as a fight against Tinubu(yoruba)

The only time we will see a united protest is when a south south person becomes the president
That was why the nation unite to protest during Jonathan (south south president)
You know the funny thing Jonathan subsidy removal was didn't bring much suffering like what we are experiencing now
So why is no body shutting down Nigeria
Tribalism is gonna kill us

South Easterners will NEVER support an incompetent leader even if he/she is from their region. I respect those guys honestly speaking, whenever it comes to voting competent leaders most especially Presidential candidates, they have it A1.

9ja is in big wahala with a former drug lord incharge, organized crime will increase times 100! May God help us!

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by palsenator(m): 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
Location= ogbaru(Anambra state)

1kg cooking gas=#900

What is the reason to this increase? do we still have any government at all? When exactly are we going to see any positive developments from this administration??

Why is no one talking about the price increase? Are we all sleeping? How do people living on minimum wage 30k survive with this inflation here and there

Something must be done

The useless youths are busy with mohbad ( Respect to the dead ). They have misplaced priorities. If only they can divert just 10 percent of the energy they expended on the mohabad issues, the government would be feeling the heat by now.

But what do we have? Kids , toddlers parading themselves as youths.

Rest in peace Imole

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Fcwilly: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
950/kg
Ikorodu

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by TruthsFM: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
😂 we are in renewed APC shege government 💩💩💩
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by palsenator(m): 9:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Promismike:
angry
It is 100 naira in Yoruba and housa land And 900 in Igbo land.

Everyone who supported a fraud and helped rigged the last presidential election because the candidates are his or her brother and is of his or her faith is buying it at 100 naira.

We that wanted a better Nigeria that rejected a satanic party and it's candidates na only us day buy am 900 naira.

Emagine if obi won and if it was an Igbo man that was the president during the time of Buhari and now. You could have imagined the number of protests and strikes and tribal denigrating that would have taken place.

Una see this tribalism and hatred. Na in go divide us in the end like yogoslovia.

Bro speak against bad governance and leave tribalism out of it. I am Obidient during the election but this is post election period,. Let us speak against what's wrong instead of raising tribalism on every topic.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Papayaayasager(m): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Nigerians only take to the streets for people's death and not for the economy.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Israel07: 9:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Hendrixky:

It was tribalism

According to one nairaland member he said it will be difficult for Nigerians to unite against any president from the three major tribe

Take for example the end sars protest the north didn't join because it will be see as a fight against their son Buhari( hausa)

Now look at the hardship we are facing still no protest because it will be seen as a fight against Tinubu(yoruba)

The only time we will see a united protest is when a south south person becomes the president
That was why the nation unite to protest during Jonathan (south south president)
You know the funny thing Jonathan subsidy removal was didn't bring much suffering like what we are experiencing now
So why is no body shutting down Nigeria
Tribalism is gonna kill us

SE didn't join the protest against GEJ. Our mistake was being docile while it happened. SE and SS was complicit of this. Hausa's n Yoruba's sees us as the same (Igbo). Jonathan himself also messed everything up with his timid nature. He kept trying to pacify the Yoruba and the Hausa's with appointments here n there completely leaving us his people out. He's a coward to me. Being nice is same as being evil. A man should be good not nice or evil. I'm happy with what PDP is going through now, very useless party, how did Atiku find his way back there after masterminding it's destruction. Tinubu played all of them big time by decieving all of them with Buhari. They didn't know he was nursing the ambition himself. Fools! PDP wasn't suppose to give Atiku the ticket this Year after failing in 2019 but build on the momentum it got that year by giving it to either Obi or Wike. SE/SS with a NE/NC VP would have been a home run. APC was almost loosing which is the major reason Tinubu went for Muslim Muslim ticket. After loosing Obi who was the major reason they even got close to APC in 2019 u still went ahead to loose Wike. Who does that? Atiku is not a good politician/leader. Being in his position his best shot was Wike as his VP knowing that being a Fulani himself is already a disadvantage but he went for a nobody in Okowa. Atiku is killing PDP. Wike still asked that Ayu shouldn't be chairman since a northerner is already the flag bearer Atiku stubbornly refused. Now they call betrayer, how? My only pain towards Wike was his support for Tinubu instead of his brother Obi but I think he felt supporting the ruling party was more realistic than supporting a 3 month old party with no major support of the big stalwarts. LP could have also won of Obi could pull Saraki, Wike to his side, Kwakwanso too.
If PDP is serious they should oust Atiku and bring back Obi n Wike, try to make peace between the two n make Obi flag bearer, get a more popular n powerful northerner as his vice and it 'll be a home run. If not whoever APC present be it an slowpoke or drug lord 'll always win. Obi n Wike are the big dawgs of the South side, you never loose them never! Makinde is a Yoruba man. They solipsistic in nature. They are neither here nor there. Wike and Obi will always make it clear if they're for you or against you.

2 Likes

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by kinibigdeal(m): 10:01am On Sep 25, 2023
PastorFire:

Hahahahahaha.. I refused to do that to my Gen. I suspected a day like dis will come. I cannot carry 125k to buy Gen com spoil am with my hand.
Those that converted to gas can equally convert to water grin

The gas carburetor use both petrol and gas. You can either use any of the two

2 Likes

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Vind4favor(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2023
This is so frustrating . It's already killing me. Salary doesn't increase yet increment in price of goods every day.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by herich(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

I even forgot to mention that one

IconicR how much you dey buy gas for this your ebola govt??

Are you sure he is using gas?
He may be using firewood sef.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by MrBroke(m): 10:06am On Sep 25, 2023
Omo if nigeria don tire me I go travel go my village go start farming and fishery then marry like 5 wives each one child. I can't come and kill myself
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Think9ja(m): 10:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Treasure17:
Sebi they were busy eulogizing the president when the price of gas reduced during fuel subsidy saga. We never see anything.
So they should keep on complaining and condemning him no matter the good policy? Oga, if he performs well we'll eulogize him, if he doesn't we'll lambast him.
Purge yourself from bitter politics

Tinubu is here for 8yrs

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Evolutionism: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2023
This Administration is Favouring me and It will keep on Favouring me and my family by the Grace of the Most High and the powers that be upon the Universe.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by marlow1962(m): 10:29am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

And everybody is keeping quiet like nothing is happening, even the media.

It wasn't like this during Jonathan's govt but Apc and their media propaganda nearly set this country on fire
After they are done protesting for mohbad, everybody will go inside.
Nigerians are the smartest cowards ever on earth.

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Rita33(f): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Okorocubana:
1k in Onitsha
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Bellotelli: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
Location= ogbaru(Anambra state)

1kg cooking gas=#900

What is the reason to this increase? do we still have any government at all? When exactly are we going to see any positive developments from this administration??

Why is no one talking about the price increase? Are we all sleeping? How do people living on minimum wage 30k survive with this inflation here and there

Something must be done
I bought #840 in Abuja

2 Likes

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by sylve11: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2023
850 here cool

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by AbuAeesha: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Dpen11:

Nigeria is full of Coward's

Check my signature and contact me. Thanks
Well-done braveheart.
How many wars have you led??
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by hkidola00(m): 10:45am On Sep 25, 2023
CrazyMan:
At this point I believe it's safe to say that the black man cannot effectively manage leadership.

No sub Saharan African nation is progressing. From Nigeria, to Niger, to Congo, Mali, Liberia, Gabon, Burundi... etc, it's the same story. Abject poverty and insane Corruption from their leaders.

Donald Trump was right after all. Africa needs to be recolonized a second time. We obviously cannot progress with this crop of fantastically corrupt leaders, and blind tribalistic followers.
Rwanda is really progressive,visit there
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Fearyourcreator: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

And everybody is keeping quiet like nothing is happening, even the media.

It wasn't like this during Jonathan's govt but Apc and their media propaganda nearly set this country on fire
Oga calm down... no be only you dey buy am... repair takes time than destroying... laptop you bought for 3m that has a lot of faults if it was opened in your presence you go dey cry saying they are destroying it more ... so don't worry just endure now ... na for everyone's sake to enjoy later... Nigeria don over spoil pass the way many of us dey see ... and virtually everyone dey dey spoil too
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by tojahh(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2023

Bought last night
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by kelvinovie(m): 10:52am On Sep 25, 2023
CalabarPikin:
Okay naa

Unbelievable things every day

I've never imagined in this life that a time will come Nigeria will miss buhari...

The annoying part is that it happened so fast

It is honest to say we missed PDP or President Jonathan. If truth be told and based on all known economic statistics, not propaganda.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by BossGerald: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Oga calm down... no be only you dey buy am... repair takes time than destroying... laptop you bought for 3m that has a lot of faults if it was opened in your presence you go dey cry saying they are destroying it more ... so don't worry just endure now ... na for everyone's sake to enjoy later... Nigeria don over spoil pass the way many of us dey see ... and virtually everyone dey dey spoil too

So who spoiled it? Did you not vote and support buhari your messiah for 8 wasted years??

You must be stvpid
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Faposky95: 10:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Dpen11:

Nigeria is full of Coward's

Check my signature and contact me. Thanks

Small Ghana is going on a 3 day Economic stress strike.
We are like drug dealers,we have so much hope because apart from death, you'll seize shipments upon shipments and we'll still live off some kind of profit......
We like the bug life......it just depends on which type and where you find yourself......!
When flit no dey kill us again...?
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by NACE13: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Bought ₦950/kg this morning. Even neighbours don't have the courage to come ask you to borrow them your gas these days. Lmao. grin

2 Likes

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by sukar886: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
I bought 1k yesterday, is no longer funny, and nobody is saying anything about it
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Krisdan(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2023
880naira in kaduna

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by xynerise: 11:14am On Sep 25, 2023
That is not important to the youth. Mohbad's death is more important

1 Like

Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Proudlyomonna: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Renewed Hope

To the already made, rich and political class.

Renewed shege banzia to the poor and common man grin

Make the increase the volume of the shege banzia. May the strongest survive.
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by chichimezie(f): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2023
820 per kg
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Kennedy009: 11:21am On Sep 25, 2023
I have never seen administraton like wat we have been experiencing in Nigeria for the past decade of leadership this just getting worst & worst no positive results at all. Evil leader's everywer
Re: #900 Per Kg; How Much Is Cooking Gas In Your Location by Fearyourcreator: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

So who spoiled it? Did you not vote and support buhari your messiah for 8 wasted years??

You must be stvpid
Just take it easy ... you are too frustrated... easy ...
No human is my Messiah ... and I can support anyone just like you... so if you are not in Anambra currently you should have moved when Obi made it look like Dubai already ... you shouldn't be feeling the effect too much ... I don't attach my all to government performance... I do my thing... and we thanking God here ... na una Sabi as una life wan crash with few months now ... una dey sleep since 20,15years ago ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rebuilding PDP Not Easy.- Metuh / Olufolarin Ogunsanwo Sacked As LIRS Chairman For Fraud / A List Of Power Stations In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.