Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,791 members, 7,862,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:58 PM

Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits (260 Views)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? / Dr.seyi's Natural Solution To Pelvic Inflammatory Disease, Staph, Erectile Dysfu / DR. Seyi's Natural Solution To Infertility In Men And Women& Other Health Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 9:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Low quality food desires are the main justification for why diets fail.

Particularly as you begin eating fewer carbs, these desires can strike whenever, and your most memorable impulse will be to return to the safe place.

Be the truth is, removing unfortunate snacks from your life is far simpler than you suspect.

You just need to be determined and certain about something:

- Fiber-rich, healthy food sources.

Is that sufficiently not? You can definitely relax, there are additionally different things you can eat.

Also, l'll impart a few plans to you beneath.

You can connect with me for enquires, consultation, bookings and When you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me.

Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 10:09am On Sep 25, 2023
Fiber-Rich Food Varieties To The Salvage

Without getting too logical, the following are three things you really want to be aware about fibres:

Fibres are one of the three sorts of carbs. The other two are sugars and starches.

Eating fibres yields no calories. That is on the grounds that your body doesn't ingest them.

Fibres are either dissolvable or insoluble. The two of them assume a vital part in consuming less calories and in keeping you healthy overall.

Point 2 is very intriguing. Simply eating food sources with a higher level of fibres will bring about less calories. That makes it more straightforward to remain inside your day to day caloric objective of 2000 (normal for a grown-up lady) or 2500 (normal for a grown-up man).

Dissolvable fibres delay down processing of food. Insoluble fibres advance solid gut propensities.

Having great and functioning bowels is clearly basic, as constipation/clogging is awful for eating fewer carbs and general wellbeing.
Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 10:17am On Sep 25, 2023
Fiber-Rich Food Varieties To The Salvage

However, it's the job of dissolvable filaments the most basic in disposing of unhealthy food desires and getting more fit.

That is on the grounds that by dialing back the digestion, you accomplish two things:

- You stay satisfied for longer. Consequently, you are less helpless to food cravings.

- You forestall sugar spikes in the blood. Having a high measure of sugars in the blood will bring about your body putting away this overabundance "energy" as fat.

Presently you see the reason why eating "Fiber-rich food" sources is so congratulations.

Look at our high-fiber dinner plan over in our shop assuming that you are keen on setting words in motion.

Yet, there are likewise different things you can eat that are still better compared to going straight for the garbage snacks. Here is a rundown of good food sources to get everything rolling.

Try to peruse as far as possible, as we'll have some additional tip for you.
Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Mother Nature has blessed us with herbs and spices which will allow your body to heal from all sorts of health issues.

- Replace red meat with edible mushrooms and enjoy the amazing benefits of all the nutrients packaged in these creatures by mother nature

Rich in fibers. Low calories. Full of antioxidants. Zero cholesterol

Why am l recommending this to you?

Why are mushrooms so good for your health?

- Mushrooms can help your heart health.
- Mushrooms may help keep you young.
- Mushrooms can protect your brain as you age.
- Mushrooms are low in calories and virtually contain zero cholesterol
- Mushrooms can assist in strengthening your bones
- Mushrooms can lift your mood.
- Mushrooms may boost your memory.
- Mushrooms are Low in fats and protein
- Good in fighting cancerous cells
- Good for diabetic patients as they help in reducing blood sugar level
- Mushrooms will help give you energy

USES

Used for preparing various types soups like okra, egusi, Vegetable soup etc
Can be prepared as a whole meal
Used for preparing yam porridge

Note: When you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me

Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Lsc1605895(m): 12:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wow nice, how which i can work with you ma
Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 4:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lsc1605895:
Wow nice, how which i can work with you ma

Hello, trust you are doing great? I will let you know when we need staff. Thank you
Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Lsc1605895(m): 5:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Drseyiabsolute:

Hello, trust you are doing great? I will let you know when we need staff. Thank you
i am good ma, thank you ma, how is work.
Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2023
BAOBAB is a native African tree that has a long history of medical healing powers

The nutrients present is this fruits are so powerful and have long been used in traditional medicine over the years.

A regular consumption of fruit may heal and prevent diseases that are common to man today

HEALTH BENEFITS OF BAOBAB

- Rich in minerals and antioxidants
- Supports weight loss by promoting feelings of fullness which can help you stay long without food
- Balances blood sugar levels
- Reduces inflammations
- Promotes digestive health as it’s rich in fibers
- Excellent addition to diets

Note: When you Specify "Dr Seyi I collected your WhatsApp Number +2348101458910 from Nairaland" you will enjoy pocket friendly discounts, juicy promos from me

Re: Dr Seyi Foodfarmacy Nutritional Products And Their Benefits by Drseyiabsolute(f): 7:09pm On Oct 11, 2023
Date syrup is a perfect replacement for sugar as it is a natural source of sweetener that has less sugar than even honey. It’s the best form of sugar you can get that’s packed with natural ingredients

And it’s not refined from any other products apart from the DATE fruit

The health benefits of date syrup are far better than that of brown and white sugar combined

Daily consumption of Date syrup will improve your overall health beyond your imagination

Add it to your diet today and start reaping the benefits this natural fruit has to offer

Date syrup benefits

- Improves your immune system because it’s rich in antioxidants
- lncreases libido as a result of its many nutrients
- Helps in improving digestion
- Gives high energy to keep you going all day long
- Supports stronger bones
- Good for a glowing skin
- Has no cholesterol

(1) (Reply)

Transform Your Smile With Braces - Smile 365 Star Dental Clinic / Lovely Male 6 Weeks Old Lhasa Apso Dog / Where Can I Get This Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.