Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? (2300 Views)

Seeking Urgent Validation On Dr Seyi Curbinfect / My Friend's Sister's Hand Has Strange Bacteria Infection (Photos) / How To Test Your Urine For Bacteria Infection And Diabetes At Home For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? by ParagosPride: 5:45pm On Aug 17, 2021
I have been battling with health challenges and have gone to hospitals, conducted series of test but no result. Finally, I was able to get a diagnosis after conducting a throat swab. The diagnosis shows I have streptococcus spp.

I was given both injections and drugs prescriptions which I have all used and 2 weeks after I don't feel any different.

I have been coming across it everywhere on Facebook that Dr Seyi Health blog's Curbinfect work for bacterial infections of which streptococcus spp. is.

Has anyone used the curbinfect herbal medicine before and does it work?

Cc: Lalasticlala;
Admins.

Re: Does Dr Seyi Curbinfect Really Work For Bacteria Infections? by Jacopy(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2022
I haven't used it myself because I don't have infections problem at the moment but...

If I have infection, it'll be the first product I will try because the testimonials they have is nothing short of amazing.

If the product doesn't work. There'll be a lot of people ditching it by now since they've been around for a while.

When you hear about a solution repeatedly and everyone is praising it, you just have to use your common sense and make your own decision.

May sickness not over rule us.

(1) (Reply)

Toilet Infections Should Be Treated With All Seriousness / Unbelievable Benefits Of Tiger Nuts In Pregnancy / Sleep Paralysis: Is It Witch Realted Or Health Related

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.