Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers (25302 Views)

9,000 Autogas Filling Stations Take Off In 6 Months – FG / FG Approves Concrete Roads From Kabba To Borders Of Kogi And Ekiti States / Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by erico2k2(m): 10:51am On Sep 25, 2023
FG Please import your own cement make we rest
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Kinglimestone: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Hh
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Faposky95: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2023
Asker : BATman
What do you have to say about this"?

BATman : "Yu dey whind me...."?

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by manchyme: 10:52am On Sep 25, 2023
5FTKNVS
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by bluefilm: 10:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Renewed Shege Promax

My only happiness right now is that it is favouring them and their families very well.

3 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Zico5(m): 10:55am On Sep 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Bua said 3,500 per bag by next year.
Dangote said 2,700?
Association is predicting 9,000 is demand outweighs supply.
Where is the hope for common man to build ?
And limestone is our personal resource.
I wonder o. Very few people are sane in this country. Well I don't mind whatever may come so far I'm making my money big time. May God reward the work of my hands

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Machinegun91(m): 10:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Nigerians are wicked

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
clinician2x:

The part of this that sweet me so much is it does not matter if you're igbo hausa or yoruba anymore or if you're apc or pdp or if you're Muslim or Christian

Is hurting
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by RepoMan007: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Greedy lot.
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by rspy: 10:57am On Sep 25, 2023
gabbytabby:
May what you wish for Nigeria be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.

May your life and the destiny of your unborn kids be like Nigeria, say amen

4 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Reference(m): 10:58am On Sep 25, 2023
aklid:
BUA’s dropping to 3500
And some people that are hating for things to be better are hoping for it to reach 9000k?

I always say the worst Nigerians that makes us suffer most, are the dealers of all these things we use, they’ll just feel like hiking prices just like that and can do it, no one will stop them, no one

You believe BUA but disbelief the Association he may belong to....I.think it is you that has his knickers in a twist.

Just cool down and watch the effects of inflation. It is not emotions but reality. Reality to those who will not learn.

4 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Willie2015: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
Enemies of Nigeria

Umahi is known to build only quality roads especially concrete
. D way fuel price is going..nobody will ply the road again.. let them invest massively in rail. Road transportation na scam

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Bliss24: 11:00am On Sep 25, 2023
Willie2015:
. D way fuel price is going..nobody will ply the road again.. let them invest massively in rail. Road transportation na scam

OANDO PLC wants to massively divest into large metro busses... What Nigeria with 240 million citizen need is mass transit any kind , Rail, Metro, Local Airport, Busses, Large Water Ferry

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by BossGerald: 11:01am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR how long should we sacrifice for ebola more?? grin

I know nothing concern you with owing a house of your own

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by BoldBrainz(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
aklid:
BUA’s dropping to 3500
And some people that are hating for things to be better are hoping for it to reach 9000k?

I always say the worst Nigerians that makes us suffer most, are the dealers of all these things we use, they’ll just feel like hiking prices just like that and can do it, no one will stop them, no one

Clearly, you've never had a business in your life, otherwise you won't be vomiting the nonsense contained in your second paragraph.

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by BossGerald: 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
FreeStuffsNG duro4chang

I know nothing concern you with building or even owing a house of your own but how much longer??
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Lawalemi(m): 11:02am On Sep 25, 2023
Shey e fe pa mi ni?
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Badgers14: 11:03am On Sep 25, 2023
But why is dangote cement cheaper in Togo, Niger etc than in Nigeria?
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Obakoolex(m): 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
olatade:
I want to build my own strong relationship but cement is expensive so i will just grab any building that is about to be roofed.

grin deep irony
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by pocom16: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
aklid:
BUA’s dropping to 3500

BUA has not dropped anything..

All na wash..let them drop their price first..
We are tried of hearing.."we will"

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
IconicR how long should we sacrifice for ebola more?? grin

I know nothing concern you with owing a house of your own
I have a house to my name already so it's not a big deal

My future husband should be able to gift me a house as well.

Give president Tinubu time, whatever the country is going through is not his fault but Buhari's
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by pocom16: 11:09am On Sep 25, 2023
erico2k2:
with scarce dollars that is 1k
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by duro4chang(m): 11:10am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:
FreeStuffsNG duro4chang

I know nothing concern you with building or even owing a house of your own but how much longer??
Continue to lament upandan. I love to see you in pain. A misinformed, disgruntled, frustrated and hungry pauper.
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Reference(m): 11:12am On Sep 25, 2023
erico2k2:

Na so. Government that is looking under every stone for dollar to repay the gbese pa Buhari left as inheritance.

Shey 'even America borrows' crew have been disbanded as we no longer hear their voices. When they were yakking about they didn't know that productivity has levels.

Comparing themselves to a country where Will Smith will crack some dry blockbuster jokes or Niki Minaj will wobble her plastic posterior and bllions of dollars will come tumbling into the treasury from hapless citizens of the world.

I just laugh. Be waiting for goverment.
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by BossGerald: 11:12am On Sep 25, 2023
IconicR:
I have a house to my name already so it's not a big deal

My future husband should be able to gift me a house as well.

Give president Tinubu time, whatever the country is going through is not his fault but Buhari's

What's the difference between you, buhari and tinubu??

It's almost 5months now, don't worry we'll give till 2050

You're only a bigot who supports tinubu because he's yoruba

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Obakoolex(m): 11:13am On Sep 25, 2023
Mad people heard BUA and dangote proposing to reduce cement price they didn't believe and call it scam.
Now marketers that is not the producer said it will be sold for 9k YES! they believe that... just because they like negative news always and want Nigeria to fail under Tinubu.

If you belong to this category you're sick in the head.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by FuckDModz: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2023
grin

Something that should create more jobs and crash the price of cement is increasing its price and making it scarce.

Nigerian is a zoo.

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Nobody: 11:15am On Sep 25, 2023
BossGerald:

What's the difference between you, buhari and tinubu??

It's almost 5months now, don't worry we'll give till 2050

You're only a bigot who supports tinubu because he's yoruba
Be patient everything will be fine

Let's keep praying for him to succeed
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Konquest: 11:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Sherneer:
Serviced plots of land for sale in GBAGADA (Mainland Lagos)!!!
The Maverick Estate is a contemporary design estate just by
the Gbagada - Anthony/Oshodi expressway close to MILLENNIUM ESTATE within well
developed area of Gbagada.
It is located to give you quick access to V/I, Lekki while still
enjoying your presence on the mainland of Lagos.
Amenities coming up soon in the estate include Recreational
Area, Central Power Supply, Central Water System, Network of
interlocked roads, Good Drainage System, Streetlights, 24
Hours Security, Gate house etc.
Title: Registered Deed of Settlement & Registered Survey
Plan. (C of O in view)
INSTANT PLOT ALLOCATION
Plot Size: 500sqm
~Real Price: N70m~
Promo Price: N60M (0 - 6 Months)
Flexible Payment Plan
Initial Deposit: N10m
250sqm plot: N30M (0 - 6 Months)
Flexible Payment Plan
Initial Deposit: N5m
Development Fee Inclusive
The Maverick Estate Gbagada was crafted to meet the
desires of homes seekers and investors.
Don't miss this opportunity.
For enquiries and inspection call/whatsapp:
080 326 591 95
Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by dfrost: 11:17am On Sep 25, 2023
yinkus6750:
Bua said 3,500 per bag by next year.
Dangote said 2,700?
Association is predicting 9,000 is demand outweighs supply.
Where is the hope for common man to build ?
And limestone is our personal resource.

Those are the real enemies of Nigeria. Association this, association that. NUPENG, PENGASSON, et al are the problems we are facing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by sweetkev(m): 11:18am On Sep 25, 2023
gabbytabby:
May what you wish for Nigeria be your portion in Jesus name. Amen.

Few years ago, if you were told that petrol would be sold for 600/700 per litre, would you believe ? Cooking gas is now #1000. Next year you'll buy coke for #500. Keep playing undecided

2 Likes

Re: Concrete Roads: Cement Price To Hit ₦9,000 - Manufacturers by Beverlyjean(f): 11:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Our economy is about to crumble an dthe lazy foolish youths are only interested in protesting the death of a weed smoker and never made any song to condemn the government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Will Sack Buhari In 2019 -bode George / Osinbajo, NASS Set For Showdown Over Vp's Refusal To Sign 4 Bills / Governor Obaseki Wears Red Cross' Uniform (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.