Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,183 members, 7,822,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) (17574 Views)

Tick Borne Virus Spreads In China. / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria / How Prepared Are You For Total Lockdown In Lagos, Other Parts Of Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Makamatic:

U know how many Blacks covid19 kill ?

Not as compared to the White's

2 Likes

Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Soylife(m): 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Every year one new disease.

I just published my book(Futo Na War) on okadabooks.
It is a book about my experience in university (FUTO).
Price is 500#
Click on link(delete spaces) to read more about the book.
Buy and leave a review please

Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Zupay: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Abeg make e no spread o.
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by TruthsFM: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
soxifi:
leave God out of this Nigerian
Toor I don hear you oooo 😷😷😷😷
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by UncleKoboko: 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
INDIAN STREET FOOD.

MUMU DIRTY PEOPLE
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Ejiakusmith(m): 12:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ronu republic see watin una Lord & master

The cause for India ooo {BAT-Borne}
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by AllBlack: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
BAT
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by handsomeyinka(m): 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
.Another banger.
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Chibuzoripob: 12:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
angry their virus should stay there with them sad angry
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Jokerman(m): 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Don't bring it to Africa
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by UptownVibes(m): 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
We already have a more serious bat virus in leadership here,we don't need another please..
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by odemeetu1: 12:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
This world no just like peace
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by fortunechy(m): 12:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Anything called Bat is dangerous to human health inluding the one ruling Nigeria from back Yard
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by robinsoncrosoe: 12:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
USA election is close
They are trying to start another pandemic

1 Like

Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Angelfrost(m): 12:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
NCDC will be itching right now to report the first "case" in Naija...! Since Covid, they have been put to pasture.

Time to get busy again. tongue
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Joyson: 12:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Another banga shocked shocked
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Originalsly: 12:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
Makamatic:

U know how many Blacks covid19 kill ?

COVID-19 did not kill many Blacks in tropical Africa. The malaria drug was effective against the virus. Those in the malaria areas already had the drugs in their systems and were pretty much immune to the virus. Malaria is not a problem in South Africa and they had wayyyy more deaths than the rest of Africa. Also ... South Africa was a hot bed because the virus was given to them .... nothing new.

@ topic ... we need to pay close attention to these evil people. People lived in the forests in the Congo for hundreds of years with the ebola virus ... suddenly it became a mase killer? COVID was around as long as three were animals ... and will be around as long as there are animals .... and suddenly it became a mass killer? How long bats and people been living in France and India? ... suddenly this bat virus has become a mass killer? Let's see how quick Pfizer and Moderna would find the vaccine and everyone has to be vaccinated to stop the spread.
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by DevilSignature: 12:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy

We are not save here

Here we have bat and batist full Nigeria

BAT is even the president
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
You could be right because even here in SA, most people who got affected badly by the covid19 were the white and the rich people.

We used to joke of how it's a white and rich people's virus...πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
darling4242:

Not as compared to the White's
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Chetas81(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
This virus should be resisted by every means oooo. May God Almighty help us
India citizen troops to Nigeria everyday,so how do you want to stop the virus
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by TruthsFM: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chetas81:
India citizen troops to Nigeria everyday,so how do you want to stop the virus
haaaa our health officials in Nigeria should be on high alert in order to curtail the virus 🦠 not to spread in Nigeria oooo. We don’t want another Ebola/COVID-19 virus 🦠
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Chetas81(m): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
haaaa our health officials in Nigeria should be on high alert in order to curtail the virus 🦠 not to spread in Nigeria oooo. We don’t want another Ebola/COVID-19 virus 🦠
see them in airport, some will try to enter car through boot πŸ˜‚ until we say no this is door
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
Samantha124:
You could be right because even here in SA, most people who got affected badly by the covid19 were the white and the rich people.

Yeah
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Smyk13: 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
The BAT wey don dey Nigeria since May 29, 2023. Dem na now e reach dem place?
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 1:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
After over-eating BAT dumplings
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by orikoku: 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Make this rubbish no enter naija ooo. We're still struggling to eat now they want to bring another lockdown.
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by diggindeep: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
India just experiencing their own BAT vΓ­rus that has since ravaged Nigerians since May.
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by MONEY247: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
Samantha124:

You scaring
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Haveyoueatentod: 1:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nepa virus wan finish Nigerians here
Re: Bat-Borne 'Nipah' Virus Causes Lockdown In Parts Of India (Video) by Ningi2020(m): 2:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bpen11:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num with faith; Angela Oyom
G.TBank
You don't have money to eat BUT you have money to spend on data.. Stupidity is the key to some peoples death..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Requested For Bribe To Rescue Ekiti Doctors-Survivor Debunks Over-speedin / How I Can Slim Down And Lose Belly Fat Fast / Brain Drain: FG Moves To Hire Nigerian Doctors Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.