Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU (10668 Views)

Tuition Fee Hike: OSPOLY Reveals Next Move As Students Refuse To Pay / Abuja Private School Owners Reject Wike’s Fee Hike / 13 Things Only UNN Students Will Relate To (Photo Illustrations) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by iwaeda: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by thesicilian: 2:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol
Even academic professionals are quoting figures and percentages without any research evidence whatsoever

1 Like

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by emmanuelbrown26: 2:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
I honestly want to see the amount of suffering that it would take to reset Nigerians

I know APC are shocked by what they can get away with honestly

It's see how much more Nigerians can take yo revolt

Dollars 3000
Petrol 2500
Gas 2000
School fees 500k

I really want to see it

To my Igbo brothers in the market especially those in South West n North...
Increase prices,brothers n sisters top up the prices for fun 😜
Blame it on the dollar pity no one
U are in d spirit nnam
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by iwaeda: 2:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
thesicilian:
Lol
Even academic professionals are quoting figures and percentages without any research evidence whatsoever
Provide your logic data. grin grin
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Well... Most of them already claim Education na scam... So, no biggie!
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Proudlyomonna: 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Na wa oo

APC is a maximum disaster on all fronts.

I wonder what it will take for all and sundry to come to a common term with this obvious reality.

Perhaps they should increase the volume of the renewed shege grin

Bobo Chicago welludun oo grin

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Perfectbeing(m): 2:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
That's not important

As long as igbos are painted as the enemy of this country we are all good

Tinubu is the only one that can deal with this stubborn igbos

The economy can be bad,we might not be able to pay school fees as long as Igbos are dealth with we are happy

North must hate Igbos
South south must hate Igbos
Middle belt must hate Igbos
PitObi your lord and saviour increased school fees to over 200k when minimum wage was 19k and said education is not for the poor.
Keep playing your victim card.😂
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by EdiskyHarry: 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
We will teach Igbos political lesson, look at where we are today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Chetas81(m): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
darling4242:
By God's grace we live
black African citizen always live on god grace, idea matter, miracle not needed
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Leggodeals(f): 2:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
The truth is people have to triple their hustle if they want to live comfortably. But with God's favour on one side, the road won't be as rough. What these whole thing means now is I'll just have to continue updating my job timeline because many people will need those jobs. For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by hucknall: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Now I'm convinced most Nairalanders are dropouts who hate school and enlightenment
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
That's not important

The economy can be bad,we might not be able to pay school fees as long as Igbos are dealth with we are happy

North must hate Igbos

grin See frustration. Don't commit suicide o. cheesy

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by FireUpNow(m): 2:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bobo Chicago will give student loan. Make una fave front na lie na to dey support APC and Tinubu foolish and wicked economic policies.
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by mrvitalis(m): 2:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Me? Nah we dey good
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by mrvitalis(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Perfectbeing:
PitObi your lord and saviour increased school fees to over 200k when minimum wage was 19k and said education is not for the poor.
And yet Anambra produce more graduate than your state

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k pls
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

Me? Nah we dey good

By always complaining? That's illogical. cheesy
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by mrvitalis(m): 2:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

By always complaining? That's illogical. cheesy
Are you sure you know the meaning of complaining? Are you sure you are not mistaking me for your Oni?
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by RepoMan007: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
So ASUU man can speak like this?
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by emmanuelbrown26: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Perfectbeing:
U can't breath again

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by livenija: 2:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
That's not important

North must hate Igbos

U ARE A FOOL
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by yinkeys(m): 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
The elites sent their kids to USA, UK & France universities. Not the ones with dilapidated structures in Nigeria
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by tobstarizhia(m): 2:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
And that is a good thing. Higher education shouldn't be for everyone. It should only be for the rich and those that are intelligent enough to get scholarships. This is as it was in the old days.
Nowadays, universities is flooded with touts and hooligans. People with zero common sense who should be working in parks and garages. These entities have desecrated what was once a treasured graduate class.
Out of all these graduates, how many of them end up getting a job?

Nigeria should focus on technical colleges and other institutions where people can learn hard and fast skills. Look at the German education system. Not everyone there goes to universities.
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by emmanuelbrown26: 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by HateBigots: 2:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
What bulaba cannot destroy does not exist...
APC came to steal, kill and destroy this what's left of this shithole of a country
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by tobstarizhia(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
Education budget wasn't slashed or reduced then why did University increase Tuition

Our universities are poor funded. That's is why they teach substandard education, which results in half baked graduates. I know that the money being pumped in will only be swallowed by corruption, but ideally, education (specifically tertiary education) should not be cheap.

Primary and Secondary education should be free in public schools
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by KIDfurniture(m): 2:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by nellyzkid(m): 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:
That's not important

The hatred you preach shall befall you in an abundant way!
North must hate Igbos
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by KIDfurniture(m): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin Igbos do you sir ??
Please share with us here…..

mrvitalis:
That's not important

North must hate Igbos
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by cutesharon(f): 2:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
ASUU is useless. All the nonsense extra money their lecturer members collect from students is now affected. They will ignore that. If ASUU is calling FG to do right, what is ASUU doing to stop anomalies of their members. Both FG and ASUU get madness. At least FG de try do right.
Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by emmanuelbrown26: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
mrvitalis:

And yet Anambra produce more graduate than your state
. Don't mind those Agbado lunatics and vagabonds

1 Like

Re: Fee Hike: 50% Of Students Will Drop Out Of School In Two Years – ASUU by Eriokanmi: 3:02pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
Education budget wasn't slashed or reduced then why did University increase Tuition
Define the word "inflation". That would answer to your question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Four Finalists Emerge For Pat Utomi Prize For Student Debate / University Of Science And Technology Ifaki Ekiti State: Usti Latest News! / FUOYE Investigates Attack On Fayemi’s Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.