Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration (10734 Views)

FG Unveils Plans To Launch A New National Identity Card With Special Features / FG Inaugurates 15-man Committee For 63rd Independence Anniversary (names) / Independence: FG Declares Tuesday Public Holiday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by braine(m): 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:
That day I go burn Nigerian flag post am on YouTube

This is unnecessary. You will be arrested and no one will help you.
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by Cromagnon: 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:
Which celebration this mumu government wants to celebrate ?

independence

Life became difficult for many Nigerians since Buhari and Tinubu came to government

life was difficult under Pdp and military too.
Didn't stop the celebration

People can no longer feed themselves and there relatives and this clueless president wants to celebrate independence..

will you not celebrate Christmas or Valentine or birthday
Govt is not suffering o

Werey people
they're in power and you're here
Who's the were

1 Like

Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:
That day I go burn Nigerian flag post am on YouTube

May you end up in Kuje after doing that! grin grin
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by Cromagnon: 4:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
MrPOTUS:
undecided

I've never seen a useless and un serious country and government as Nigeria.

are you a serious or useful citizen?

They always prioritize rubbish.

celebrating freedom from slavery is rubbish?

A serious government whose people are plunging into poverty by the minute will suspend this rubbish ceremony and focus on fixing this wrecked country.

how does govt fix a wrecked economy?
Spoon feeding you abi?
It is govt (a non living thing) that will come down and farm for you abi?

But no, dey focus on celebrating and wasting money on useless independence that got no value for the citizens. Spit undecided
not your fault you did not experience slavery
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by Kukutente23: 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by MrPOTUS: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cromagnon:

are you a serious or useful citizen?

celebrating freedom from slavery is rubbish?

how does govt fix a wrecked economy?
Spoon feeding you abi?
It is govt (a non living thing) that will come down and farm for you abi?

not your fault you did not experience slavery

Rubbish analysis.

Are you not a slave from your oppressors (politicians) you worship. Abi you think you're free??

And on farming, why not go and farm so herdsmen will slaughter you like a rat since your govt prioritize cows over humans.

It's only an insane fool what will still defend this no good APC govt, coz, all they've done since coming to power is to destroy this country and bring pains to the masses.

People like you that have no idea about history of Nigeria think Nigeria got independence, no Nigeria got into real slavery in 1960.
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by ATEAMS: 5:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Errors

26 is Tuesday not Monday
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 5:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
braine:

This is unnecessary. You will be arrested and no one will help you.

Keep on dreaming

I'm in non extraditable country not the shit hole you're in
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 5:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
shinealight:

May you end up in Kuje after doing that! grin grin

No fit happen

country way I day no be like the shit hole you day
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by braine(m): 5:27pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:

Keep on dreaming

I'm in non extraditable country not the shit hole you're in

So what then is your problem if me that I'm in the "shit hole" isn't complaining? Oga, face front.
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 5:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:

No fit happen

country way I day no be like the shit hole you day

That’s why you think you can burn Nigerian flag for fun eh? Try it….they’ll ship your arse back home one day like Kanu! grin grin
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
shinealight:

That’s why you think you can burn Nigerian flag for fun eh? Try it….they’ll ship your arse back home one day like Kanu! grin grin

Keep dreaming

Nigeria nor the UK have jurisdiction here

I'm in a non extraditable country
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
braine:

So what then is your problem if me that I'm in the "shit hole" isn't complaining? Oga, face front.

Enjoy your agbado

E go choke you very soon
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by Stanislause94: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
They don’t even know Date, is Monday 26th? SMH
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by GmoreG: 6:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
With the level of poverty, insecurity, non hospitality, dilapidated roads, flood here n there, environmental problems, best, better n good things becoming worse day by day, death, suffering and depression cry......... with all of these mishaps, the so called leaders choose to celebrate themselves still. It's a pity. cry
Anyways I pray irrespective of how the situation in d country might be, ways shall be paved for everyone of us, Devine favour shall locate us always.
Ama ri ba ti she ...ama Rona gbegba...lagbara eledua.
Somebody say Amen!!
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by soccerlite: 7:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
sheungeek:
Nigeria today needs God.

Lolzzzzz

nigeria don't want God
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 8:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
DyingFetus:

Keep dreaming

Nigeria nor the UK have jurisdiction here

I'm in a non extraditable country

Labouring as a slave cleaning some white guy’s arse, no doubt! grin grin grin
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 4:09am On Sep 26, 2023
shinealight:

Labouring as a slave cleaning some white guy’s arse, no doubt! grin grin grin

Enjoy your agbado

Once again keep dreaming

I'm in a no white man's country

There are no gringos allowed here

So choke on that agbado

Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Enjoy your agbado

Once again keep dreaming

I'm in a no white man's country

There are no gringos allowed here

So choke on that agbado

No matter where you are, you’re NOTHING but a scavenger and a third-class citizen in no man’s land!
When the chips are down, you’ll be last person to be rescued from the burning fire …. that’s if they bother to save your black arse at all.
Enjoy your life of slavery. What a wasted life! cool cool
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 8:27am On Sep 26, 2023
shinealight:

No matter where you are, you’re NOTHING but a scavenger and a third-class citizen in no man’s land!
When the chips are down, you’ll be last person to be rescued from the burning fire …. that’s if they bother to save your black arse at all.
Enjoy your life of slavery. What a wasted life! cool cool

Hehe mek e pain you

LMAO I'm not a scavenger nor third class citizen

Because of something called dual citizenship
I'd to reclaim my citizenship from birth control once your meth kingpin became president of agbado boys

Ever heard of race mixing??

You're the wasted life a slave staying inna shit hole get drugged by the white man's inventions

You eat the white man's food , slip on a white man's bourbon , get programed by a white man's television set

You're nothing but a slave
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Hehe mek e pain you

LMAO I'm not a scavenger nor third class citizen

Because of something called dual citizenship
I'd to reclaim my citizenship from birth control once your meth kingpin became president of agbado boys

Ever heard of race mixing??

You're the wasted life a slave staying inna shit hole get drugged by the white man's inventions

You eat the white man's food , slip on a white man's bourbon , get programed by a white man's television set

You're nothing but a slave

I cannot help but laugh at your idiocy. You be small pickin. You’ll grow up one day….then maybe I can discuss with you man to man. Meanwhile, keep dreaming of Agbado kingdom…. as an African man, agbado and cassava are good for you! grin grin grin
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by DyingFetus: 10:07am On Sep 26, 2023
shinealight:

I cannot help but laugh at your idiocy. You be small pickin. You’ll grow up one day….then maybe I can discuss with you man to man. Meanwhile, keep dreaming of Agbado kingdom…. as an African man, agbado and cassava are good for you! grin grin grin

Mumu man

E choke you

Try day get sense

I'm at the age where I'm getting paid without doing anything just lie in my bed and get paid unlike you that have to toil inna shit hole just to get agbado

Kwantinue with your agbado republic
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by shinealight(m): 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:

Mumu man

E choke you

Try day get sense

I'm at the age where I'm getting paid without doing anything just lie in my bed and get paid unlike you that have to toil inna shit hole just to get agbado

Kwantinue with your agbado republic

He’s at an age where he gets paid for doing Nothing …. yet he says he’s not a scavenger! grin grin grin
Re: Independence: FG Unveils Programmes For 63rd Anniversary Celebration by Cromagnon: 12:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
MrPOTUS:

Rubbish analysis.

To yet

Are you not a slave from your oppressors (politicians) you worship. Abi you think you're free??

No
I don't wait for them to better my life
I farm
No slaughtering here o
Maybe you are 2 coward and Ran away from your land
I didn't
Maybe if Fulani start Robbing and Raping in the city you will run away again abi?

And on farming, why not go and farm so herdsmen will slaughter you like a rat since your govt prioritize cows over humans.

It's only an insane fool what will still defend this no good APC govt, coz, all they've done since coming to power is to destroy this country and bring pains to the masses.

Only an insane fool will support a Party that failed for 16 yrs

People like you that have no idea about history of Nigeria think Nigeria got independence, no Nigeria got into real slavery in 1960.
sorry o Mr history professor
It's easy to know ppl that Have no idea what slavery is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don’t Borrow Above $22 Billion – Debt Management Office Warns Buhari / Edo North: Oshiomhole Takes Campaign To Fugar Garage (Video) / Okonjo-Iweala Is Not Resigning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.