Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,022 members, 7,828,597 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition (17140 Views)

Tribunal Strikes Out APM's Eligibility Suit Against Tinubu/Shettima / Lagos Tribunal Okays Substituted Service Of Jandor’s Petition On Sanwo-olu / Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour (LP Lagos Governorship Candidate) Engagement Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Glister: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
ValarDoharis:
First victory for GRV and LP!

Commenters above cannot comprehend a simple writeup
Asin ehnnnn na olodo dem be.i just dey laugh .once its anything labour party they come out from their cocoon in droves yet they cannot read exactly to understand that seperating trials is differnt from loosing.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Burob: 4:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
prophetfire:
All of you APC guys are illiterates. So you couldn't understand the judgement and you are here talking about vivour and Lp?
If you don't know, the ruling was rather a victory for LP against pdp.
Dumb fellows all of you!!!!
Incoherent Mumurist, he was told that he cannot become part of the case by backdoor & was kicked out, & if he dares in any form of manner in future to interfere in anything Lagos Star election 2023, he will be considered a Trespasser, a Political interloper.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cooldowntemper: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
When they eventually release the result, you will still weep, Tinubu just they wind una like Michael Jackson Thriller Zombies.

Spending millions while whining abi?

You dey talk to your 5 Year old pikin no be so?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Moony45: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
lol. NO EVIDENCE grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Burob: 4:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Spending millions while whining abi?

You dey talk to your 5 Year old pikin no be so?
Atiku way no go school until his adulthood, they ask Bola Tinubu way school for the United States to show result?

Ignorant Mumus, those Oyibos just dey laugh you jungle bunnies for Nigeria.

Educated social illiterates.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cooldowntemper: 4:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
Atiku way no go school until his adulthood, they ask Bola Tinubu way school for the United States to show result?

Ignorant Mumus.

U be toad .

Na the same school your cocaine sniffing vagabond they hide from
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by duro4chang(m): 4:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
prophetfire:
All of you APC guys are illiterates. So you couldn't understand the judgement and you are here talking about vivour and Lp?
Educated but useless. What is the essence of your education? You still lick obi's ass at your age with your useless certificate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Burob: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

U be toad .

Na the same school your cocaine sniffing vagabond they hide from
Person like you way never enter aeroplane cannot imagine the experience of been a foreign student in the United States, so I won’t blame you a bunch for your gross ignorance.

Man pass Man, Bola Tinubu no be una mate.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by blabulu2000: 4:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nnnnyamiri people.and Obi Peter and IiiPpOoBb terrorists wants to.plant Chinedu omo.Nnnnyamiri into.Lagos state....so.that they can be controlling Lagos state from.Anbra state....
I don't blame them....i.blame.all the traditional rulers and elderly Lagosian who because of.money keep selling their entitlement to Nnnnyamiri....people around the state.....
This is a wake-up call for Oba of Lagos State and Elegushi of Lagos and Badagry kings and chiefs...

If you can try this rubbish in their land and succeed...A stranger cannot even become a councilor in Anambra state....

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cooldowntemper: 4:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
Person like you way never enter aeroplane cannot imagine the experience of been a foreign student in the United States, so I won’t blame you a bunch for your gross ignorance.

Man pass Man, Bola Tinubu no be una mate.

For Ina da Chicago?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by alobright17(m): 4:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

El Chapo say if them release e result from Chicago e go bomb 9ja
your clean father and you are still not better as human .I rather have a father like Tinubu than your useless father .
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by hardbody: 4:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Shinedu must learn.

Learn what? Did you even understand the ruling?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by hardbody: 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
prophetfire:

It is amazing honestly. Most people did not understand the import of the ruling. They think it is a loss for LP. Are people this shallow?

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by alobright17(m): 4:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Blackfire:
Dollar is now 300 naira
Even if dollar is 100 naira people like you want still make it in life .

Ask your father how much was dollar in his time did he made billion then ? Even if dollar is 2k people who are serious in life are still making it .so stop hiding your failure in life behind dollar .

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cooldowntemper: 4:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
alobright17:
your clean father and you are still not better as human .I rather have a father like Tinubu than your useless father .

Have you found your mother?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by duro4chang(m): 4:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
hardbody:

It is amazing honestly. Most people did not understand the import of the ruling. They think it is a loss for LP. Are people this shallow?
You go shalaye taya. Check the news, labour party has failed again.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by jahsharon: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judges said the case is supposed to be between the winner and the loser, and bit between two losers grin grin. This part shock me
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Jeffy1206(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
yarimo:
No evidence again grin grin grin labour party and labouring in vain are like 5 and 6 grin grin grin
did you read at all? Most of you that illiterate are the ones promoting this bad government... His name was struck out cos he ought not be a party to the petition I the first place.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by alobright17(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

Have you found your mother?
no change the topic .let's focus on your useless clean father vs Tinubu what your useless father achieved with his cleanines. Onye Ala.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cooldowntemper: 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
alobright17:
no change the topic .let's focus on your useless clean father vs Tinubu what your useless father achieved with his cleanines. Onye Ala.

Your mama.

You Don find am ?
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by 43Ronin: 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Damn
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Blackfire(m): 5:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
alobright17:
Even if dollar is 100 naira people like you want still make it in life .

Ask your father how much was dollar in his time did he made billion then ? Even if dollar is 2k people who are serious in life are still making it .so stop hiding your failure in life behind dollar .

That was what your mama was telling me about you and your failure of a father...when I was banging when she came to collect agbado money
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by prophetfire: 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Burob:
Incoherent Mumurist, he was told that he cannot become part of the case by backdoor & was kicked out, & if he dares in any form of manner in future to interfere in anything Lagos Star election 2023, he will be considered a Trespasser, a Political interloper.
You are still a dumb.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by prophetfire: 6:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
duro4chang:
Educated but useless. What is the essence of your education? You still lick obi's ass at your age with your useless certificate.
. So you will rather lick the ass of a demented drug pusher, Tinubu.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Cyoung4real(m): 8:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Can’t believe we have such amount of illiterates in this forum shocked and they are all apc zonebies
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by frankson1(m): 12:40am On Sep 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:

It appears that you're the one who cannot comprehend a simple write-up undecided

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Pepperdemisback: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2023
ValarDoharis:

Victory indeed! Mr Comprehension!
See the number of mumu likes sef.
Chinedu is a gonna!
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by hardbody: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2023
duro4chang:
You go shalaye taya. Check the news, labour party has failed again.

Yeah, that's what the tribunal said in the final analysis. It is what it is. I am bound by what the court says even if it is wrong. That is why I am in the legal profession. We move, nevertheless.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by duro4chang(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
hardbody:

Yeah, that's what the tribunal said in the final analysis. It is what it is. I am bound by what the court says even if it is wrong. That is why I am in the legal profession. We move, nevertheless.
Good. We move on
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Chiefpriestt: 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
duro4chang:
Another bad day for the headless mob . You will all labour in vain
See what your evil govt gave citizens as palliative yet zombiees like you still defend them. Mad people roaming the streets

Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by duro4chang(m): 2:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Chiefpriestt:
See what your evil govt gave citizens as palliative yet zombiees like you still defend them. Mad people roaming the streets
More sad days are coming for wailers. We will remove Alex otti.
Re: Tribunal Strikes Out Rhodes-Vivour, LP From Jandor’s Petition by Chiefpriestt: 4:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
duro4chang:
More sad days are coming for wailers. We will remove Alex otti.
You're so deluded to say that. If Alex Otti is removed it will not stop my income neither will i affect my business. Zombiee na Zombiee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

High-profile Boko Haram member Arrested In Senator's Home / Winners Chapel Workers Fight Ogun State Tax Men / Breaking!!! Umaru Fintiri Emerges PDP Flag Bearer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.