Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu (55256 Views)

U.S. Court Fast-tracks Release Of Tinubu’s CSU Records To Atiku Before Deadline / President Bola Tinubu Graduated From Our University - CSU To Atiku / Tinibu And Drug: US Release Certificate True Copy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Something fishy going down

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Okortor: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
What's our president hiding?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by sslcrypt: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Ok
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
As it is your right to snoop into my house, it is my right to prevent you from looking in my bedroom.

2 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
you dont want CSU to release your gender

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin laugh wan kill me oo grin grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Akwamkpuruamu: 4:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
E no go better for Ebola and his urchins for embarrassing Nigeria like this

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by SmartPolician: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Chinjo2:
This is really shameful.
How did we even get here in the first place?
The funniest thing is that, people with multiple Masters degrees and Phds are even the ones supporting Tinubu the most just because of tribalism.
Nigeria can never develop. We are just deceiving ourselves.

Education doesn't necessarily cure tribalism and religious fanaticism, willpower does.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
EBOla ur shame dey shame me

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nonny95:

Shame no dey catch you?

Imagine asking an employee to present his or her Credentials and he or she is dodging it like this, what will you think about such person?

Please be rational in your reply

You must be very dull.

Tinubu has a right to block Atiku from looking into his sweet pot of stew.

It is his stew and not Atiku's.

If he wants to count the pieces of meat in it, he would be delayed and frustrated at Tinubu's whim.

4 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by maintenant: 4:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
What am I reading?!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by NAC1666: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crimecity:
JUST IN: Release only my certificate to Atiku; block CSU from revealing gender, transcript, other admission records, Tinubu begs U.S. judge

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-release-only-my-certificate-to-atiku-block-csu-from-revealing-gender-transcript-other-admission-records-tinubu-begs-judge/
Lol.... Tinubu is a woman in CSU.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by MorataFC: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Good news to the wailers

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Yankee101: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
See fraud

3 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by GeneralPula: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fake news

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by geoworldedu: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Wetin be this na? angry

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by wittywriter: 4:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crimecity:
Imagine what a president is doing.

Jesus Christ!!

I’ve never been so embarrassed being a Nigerian!
It is what it is.
Akwamkpuruamu:
E no go better for Ebola and his urchins for embarrassing Nigeria like this

Wittyness
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Dubetex96(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
"Severe and Irreparable Harm will be done to Bola Tinubu if his CSU Records are Released”
~Tinubu's US Lawyer.

Imagine a Public Figure like President, paying millions of Dollars as legal fees to stop his 1st Class Results from being released.

Those defending this, along with Tinubu are criminals and enemies of this country.

we have been dealing with a trans gender for all this while.

how will i explain this to my future children children chi'm ooh

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Nonny95: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

You must be very dull.

Tinubu has a right to block Atiku from looking into his sweet pot of stew.

It is his stew and not Atiku.

If he wants to count the pieces of meat in it, he would be delayed and frustrated at Tinubu's whim.

You're shameless.

Have a nice day

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by MorataFC: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Jagaban2012: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
DatNiggaDaz:
The cocain Gangster from Chicago is always ön drugs

What a shameless mandate thief

8 years is far....and your wailing just 100 days plus.....
I will.advise you buy fave towels and buckets ...so that you have problem of cleaning your fave.... because 8 years is far....if you 20 years old after 8nuears you will be 28 years....too bad....

Get sth meaning full doing...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by BloomingDale(f): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu, the first FEMALE president of NIGERIA.

15 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Federalis: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Gender?
Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Ynix(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu might be using this whole brouhaha for his next tenure. It's very possible that he owns the certificate yet play the game of a crook. It's call the game of the more you look the less you see, very common with political strategist.

One of 48 Laws of Power says by all means court attention

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Cooldowntemper: 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
DaddyJapan:
GazetteNG doing a hatchet job again. cool

What United States President has agreed to have his transcripts and admission documents released to the public?

Here is what was said about the Hero of Nigeria's own Tea Party movement (Donald Trump).

Source: TIME Magazine: Donald Trump Criticized Obama's Grades. But His Lawyer Threatened Trump's Alma Maters Not to Release His Own Grades

OGA shut the fvck up

8 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Cantonese: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Let’s see how it goes.

Nothing will change if a full disclosure is allowed.
The Supreme Court will not remove him. The National Assembly will not remove him. His blind supporters will suffer further years living in misery while pretending that all is well.

7 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by DatNiggaDaz: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Jagaban2012:

8 years is far....and your wailing just 100 days plus.....
I will.advise you buy fave towels and buckets ...so that you have problem of cleaning your fave.... because 8 years is far....if you 20 years old after 8nuears you will be 28 years....too bad....

Get sth meaning full doing...

9 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by FirstCounsel(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy grin
Crimecity:

Jesus Christ!!

2 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Yankee101: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
If Tinubu is using a woman’s degree, the question is what is his real name?

Amoda by Bode George is beginning to sound real

5 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by tojahh(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
BOSSkesh:
Very good
I don’t know what atiku and pit obi obsession with his academic record is
He went to csu and the school has confirmed it
What’s all this nonsense
Please we should focus on more important issues abeg
Let the zombies continue to wail

Nothing concern Obi. Face Atiku

As usual... Una no fit rest

19 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
GeneralPula:
Fake news
U.S court giving you fake news

Cover your head in shame bro

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by shinealight(m): 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Crimecity:

Jesus Christ!!

Why not try Somalia nah? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: US: Release Only Certificate To Atiku; Block CSU From Revealing Gender-Tinubu by Roboto11: 4:44pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nonny95:

You're shameless.

Have a nice day

Continue having your bad day.

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Madaki Moses Storms Niger State Government House Over His Scholarship (Photos) / Ojukwu And Gowon Eating Together At Aburu,ghana 1967 - Photo / Wadume: APC Gave Me N13m For 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.