Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

Catarrh-straw-phy - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Catarrh-straw-phy (883 Views)

Y Is It That People Dont Drink Beer With Straw?? / Why Are You Drinking Tea With The Help Of The Straw? / The Last Straw. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Catarrh-straw-phy by rubie(f): 10:05am On Sep 12, 2007
This is disgusting.

There was this really small village and they had this well that got dry. Since the well was no longer of any use to the people, they spat into it and anyone who had catarrh would throw it there. Eventually it got filled up. embarassed

One day, the King was passing by, playing with his ring as usual, when suddenly, it fell into the well and he couldn't get it out.

So he made an announcement, that any one who gets it out, would get half of his wealth.

Everyone in the village, jumped into the well of catarrh and started swimming, doing everything in their power to bring it out. When all efforts failed, one of the villagers got out and brought a really long straw. shocked

He sucked out all the phlem (psswwww), got out the ring, gave it a good lick and handed it over to the king. grin

He was also rewarded handsomely.

As I said, this is disgusting, so don't even think of insulting me at all. Just post your replies or pass away. grin
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by Migines(m): 10:14am On Sep 12, 2007
Dis is not funny, its pointless, nd d man has no reasn to do dat, this is fckn disgusting!
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by rubie(f): 10:19am On Sep 12, 2007
Thank you for acknowledging that it's disgusting, b'cos that's the point.
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by Migines(m): 10:32am On Sep 12, 2007
Nd u think datts kul?
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by rubie(f): 10:34am On Sep 12, 2007
What do you think?
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by Migines(m): 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
D direct opposite of wat u're thinkm.
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by freezy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 12, 2007
Rubie, thou art exceedingly gross,
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by Migines(m): 4:08pm On Sep 12, 2007
@freezy
L.O.L
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by omena555(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2007
Oh my God! My stomach! I think im gonna throw up. sad Pls dont do this again.
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by tessybaby(f): 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Omena555
but the heading was well spelt. u wouldn't have read it naaaaa
but the way are u pregnent? if yes who is responsible,
wink
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by clemcykul(f): 10:30am On Sep 13, 2007
poster simply telll us that u miss those cattarrgh u lick from ur nose wen u were still a toddler grin

i have got a very sticky, milky colour, catarrgh just like ur mayonaise, care for some?

how abt u miggy, alphie and others grin grin grin am very generous wid my catarrgh
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by rubie(f): 11:12am On Sep 13, 2007
I think you are even the guy with the straw sucking up all the catarrh from the well. So why don't you just lick up your thick cloud of catarrh from your generous nose!

Or are you afraid we would laugh at you? Pls feel free, we'll not let mummy know so she would not wip your black ass blue black.

LMAO grin grin grin grin
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by clemcykul(f): 1:24pm On Sep 13, 2007
yeah my ass is black fine am glad it is grin t ; though u havnt seen it grin

but ive seen urs, its white wid some bid round red boils on them,

i have some straw in the fridge lemme get one so u can suck up the puss grin grin grin

AM GENEROUS! grin
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by rubie(f): 1:49pm On Sep 13, 2007
You know, your's is black because of all the ringworm and tonofi-tonofi that has invaded it.

As for the puss, you can come and have it because I can sense in my spirit that you are dying to have it. Just tell me where to drop it for you so you can go and pick if up.

No more insults from you on this thread, you hear me, just pass away. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by mopegirl(f): 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2007
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

very disgusting wink wink wink
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by kaypinchi(m): 5:42pm On Sep 13, 2007
So what is the moral of the story?

Can any1 tell us?

I guess it is "what goes around comes around and you get handsomely rewarded for it when it comes around "

Abi?
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by omena555(f): 8:29am On Sep 14, 2007
tessybaby:

@ Omena555
but the heading was well spelt. u wouldn't have read it naaaaa
but the way are u pregnent? if yes who is responsible,
wink

@tessybaby, yes im pregnant. And since u want to know who's responsible, i think its high time u know - ur boyfriend is responsible! cheesy
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by clemcykul(f): 9:21am On Sep 14, 2007
well, AM not at good brawling because am no STREET GORL okay!

the truth is that this awful joke STINKS!

GUESS You DNT SLEEP WELL LAST NITE, COS URE THINKN OF HOW TO GET EVEN grin

poor youuuuuuuu!
Re: Catarrh-straw-phy by Kaykerry(m): 12:52pm On Sep 14, 2007
just as disguisting as you said

(1) (Reply)

Mokey Go For Banana / Arsenic Prescription / Letter To N.E.P.A.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.