Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Hamisu Congratulates Delu, Thanks President Tinubu For Appointing NSIPA Coordin - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hamisu Congratulates Delu, Thanks President Tinubu For Appointing NSIPA Coordin (115 Views)

Tinubu Picks Dr Akindele Egbuwalo As Acting CEO Of NSIPA / Tinubu Suspends NSIPA, Coordinator Halima Shehu / Dino Melaye Thanks President Buhari For His Condolence Message (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hamisu Congratulates Delu, Thanks President Tinubu For Appointing NSIPA Coordin by TGNEWS(m): 8:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
By Tom Garba, Yola

A Chieftain of All Progressives Congress (APC), Hamisu Idris Medugu congratulated Mrs. Delu James Yakubu on her recent appointment as the coordinator of the National Social Investment Programme Agency (NSIPA).

Idris who expressed his happiness over the appointment, said the loyalty Delu paid to the party over the years is the opening key to her political breakthrough.

While expressing his confidence that the Adamawa-born NSIPA coordinator will serve well the interest of Nigeria in the office, he thanked President Bola Ahmed Tinubu for finding her worthy of the noble assignment.

He called on Nigerian Youth to prayer for her to do well in the office because of her passion for them and NSIPA is purposely created to benefit them.

According to him Deli is a passionate Youth activist and NSIPA under her he believes will be youth biase. I

He prayed to God to guide them through her tenure to be successful and productive in the development of the nation, especially to the Youth and low-income people.

"I'm happy you are finally remembered this time around for this noble assignment. I'm happy for you and I wish you a glorious stay in office with a successful ending for the interest of Nigerian Youth." Idris said

(1) (Reply)

Olori Omo'ba: A Rising Fuji King By Olawale Olaleye / Hon Silas S. Tafi Warwar Greats Muslims On Eidel Maulud / U.S. Court Orders CSU To Release Tinubu’s Academic Records To Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.