Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,110 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President (1220 Views)

Who Will Call President Wike To Order / Feb 25: Peter Obi Is A Man I’ll Be Proud To Call President – Mr Macaroni / Atiku Must Pick Up His Phone To Call President Buhari- Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
It is a sniffing sniffer

I rest my case βš–οΈ

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by ElSudani: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
AKA Amoda Ogunlere by whom? Tinubu attended CSU, it is not the same as University of Chicago.

Obidients and lies and obfuscation and character assassination are like 6 and 7.

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by TemplarLandry: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
🀣 Hellupeeism is a Syndrome. Get help.

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Elsudani how body?
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Jackson619007: 9:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol....
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
🀣 Hellupeeism is a Syndrome. Get help.

Back to the matter Open and close

Touch your toes baby oya soji

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by ElSudani: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Elsudani2:
Elsudani how body?

Clone.
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
ElSudani:

Clone.

Sir
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Alchemy528: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
It's not nairaland that put him there, it's still you civilians

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by TemplarLandry: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
Continue for the next 8 years in futility.

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Alchemy528:
It's not nairaland that put him there, it's still you civilians

This is the court extract of the balablue begging while you o around defending the sniffer

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

It's time to RONU

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by TemplarLandry: 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
What does it mean?
Elsudani2:

It's time to RONU

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Tinubuagbado: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Your pain never start.
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by seunmsg(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
So, between the university and an unknown detective working for a political opponent, who should we believe?

Today, they say Tinubu is Amuda Yekini Sangodele. Tomorrow, he’s Yekini Ogunlere. You clowns can’t even come up with one propaganda and stick to it. Clowns you all are.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Raskimonojendor: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu attended Chicago State University NOT University of Chicago. Which kind of oluwole detective is this for Christ sake grin
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 10:00pm On Sep 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tinubu attended Chicago State University NOT University of Chicago. Which kind of oluwole detective is this for Christ sake grin

Keep asking
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Throwback: 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
Elsudani2:
It is a sniffing sniffer

I rest my case βš–οΈ

Are you not an illiterate?

Did Tinubu tell you that Chicago State University is same as University of Chicago?

Dey use you brain at times naa even if it is on a comatose state.

CSU has come out to say he is their student, you are telling us that an investigator could not confirm if Tinubu attended University of Chicago.

Is Unilag the same as LASU?

You lots just overdo your propaganda and defeat the little gains you have made trying to distort the facts.

For every 2 steps forward you take with your propaganda, you end up taking 20 steps backwards.

That is why you always see Tinubu ahead.

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Elsudani2: 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Throwback:

Are you not an illiterate?

Did Tinubu tell you that Chicago State University is same as University of Chicago?

Dey use you brain at times naa even if it is on a comatose state.

CSU has come out to say he is their student, you are telling us that an investigator could not confirm if Tinubu attended University of Chicago.

Is Unilag the same as LASU?

You lots just overdo your propaganda and defeat the little gains you have made trying to distort the facts.

For every 2 steps forward you take with your propaganda, you end up taking 20 steps backwards.

That is why you always see Tinubu ahead.

Don't fight me

Go and fight your father
Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by Throwback: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Elsudani2:

Don't fight me

Go and fight your father

Abeg dey use your brain at times naa.

See how they sent you here to disgrace yourself with a propaganda that was half baked.

No dey collect this kind assignment next time.

This disgrace they pass on like generational curse.

I go try shame for you small make you no shame alone.

Re: Nairaland Please Take A Look At The Person Whom You Call President by MrsTwrite(f): 7:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerian's should just be thinking how to wail for the next 8 years, after all they can cope. πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter / Nigeria Is Getting Better - A Diasporan Nigerian Experience / Should A Retired Military Personel Or Civilian Rules This Country?