Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter (1213 Views)

Gandollar: Maryam Shetty's Social Media Post About Ganduje (Throwback Photo) / GRV Caught Spreading Fake News / Obi Cubana Received Backlash, Forced To Delete His Post On Facebook - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Slytiger: 8:31pm On Jan 23
This was shared on twitter.

1 Like

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Slytiger: 8:33pm On Jan 23
More reactions

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by SeeWahala: 8:35pm On Jan 23
In his campaign manifesto he wrote about raising awareness concerning these stuffs and not an outright ban undecided

Same thing Peter obi said about subsidy which all emilokans twisted

Forget about chatgpt, it is the future of robotics which every intelligent human must learn to embrace to stay relevant in coming times.

2 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by dominique(f): 8:35pm On Jan 23
There was a nairalnder that used to post chat GPT generated replies, his replies were exactly like this
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Slytiger: 8:37pm On Jan 23
There was a caught grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by EreluRoz: 8:39pm On Jan 23
I never liked him, I saw through him and his deceit.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 8:42pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
The people you love, in what ways are they making Nigeria and Lagos state a better place?

7 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by EreluRoz: 8:45pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

The people you love, in what ways are they making Nigeria and Lagos state a better place?
In so many ways you've decided to close your eyes on . You'll never acknowledged anything good, I sabi you

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by longetivity(m): 8:47pm On Jan 23
Sanwo olu also did the same grin

2 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 8:48pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
In so many ways you've decided to close your eyes on . You'll never acknowledged anything good, I sabi you
Zzor, what good has ever come from you or people you support?

4 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by EreluRoz: 8:51pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

Zzor, what good has ever come from you or people you support?
kriss when in your entire journey on nairaland have you commended anything good?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Zonefree(m): 8:53pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
kriss when in your entire journey on nairaland have you commended anything good?
Iyaebe, There's a life outside Nairaland. I cherish and commend good things.

3 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by EreluRoz: 8:55pm On Jan 23
Zonefree:

Iyaebe, There's a life outside Nairaland. I cherish and commend good things.
Donstan maybe you did that in your wildest dreams and not here on nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Westerhoffe(m): 8:59pm On Jan 23
Monitoring Spirits at work again.
Their eyes no longer comprises of pupils and cornea… they now comprises of lens and scanners. Una go still evolve into tracking demons.

Imagine all the undeniable analysis and evidence.

How GRV will be looking when he sees the bust:

1 Like

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Slytiger: 9:03pm On Jan 23
longetivity:
Sanwo olu also did the same grin
Sanwo Olu went to Unilag and not the almighty MIT grin

Before we say hello, he has no experience in governance, Obidients would quickly tell us about 10 times on how he went for his master's in MIT.

3 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by darlingjude7: 9:26pm On Jan 23
If only he believed in himself,now look at what trying to look high when you are not lead him to.
Oga calm down
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by flokii: 9:39pm On Jan 23
Chinedu GPT on the beats cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by aariwa(m): 11:18pm On Jan 23
Gbadebo is 100% and 100 💯 times better than hooligan Sanwo olu
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Exousiang01: 11:24pm On Jan 23
Nigerians no get joy
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by FFIA: 11:30pm On Jan 23
grin
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by FFIA: 11:31pm On Jan 23
grin grin grin
flokii:
Chinedu GPT on the beats cheesy
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by HitlerWasRight: 11:33pm On Jan 23
This guy should try his luck in his maternal state if Anambra .

4 Likes

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by FFIA: 11:35pm On Jan 23
EreluRoz:
I guess you would have loved him If he patronized you.

But olosho will affect his political agenda, especially a local one. cool

Zzor
IyaebeTheGreat
grin
Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Lanretoye(m): 12:05am On Jan 24
Morning na wife,afternoon na husband,night go be pekin...GRV-GPT

1 Like

Re: GRV Caught Plagiarizing His Post About Lagos Plastic Ban On Twitter by Alexis11: 12:08am On Jan 24
dominique:
There was a nairalnder that used to post chat GPT generated replies, his replies were exactly like this

GRV, Reno, FFK, and many others are regular commenter on NL. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Letter To Babangida / Saddam Hussein Will Be Hanged Before Dawn On Saturday In Iraq / Felix Oteka Killer Caught As Promised. Kudos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.