Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,978 members, 7,810,712 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Don't be in a rush to become Popular or Famous - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Don't be in a rush to become Popular or Famous (233 Views)

I've Become Popular To The Extent That If You Talk About Me You Become Famous / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says / Origin Of Na Dem Dey Rush Us Trend (Fine Boys Like Us Na Dem Dey Rush Us) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't be in a rush to become Popular or Famous by constancefriday(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Apostle Constance C Friday advises Youths not to be in a rush to be famous or popular:
"FAME is something that finds you or chooses you (not vice versa) if you're trying hard to be famous and it's not working, better be grateful, because God is doing you a favour."
He also says:
"There are so many things (i'm talking about good things) you can easily get up and do when you're not famous and no one will make noise. Once everyone knows your name, all that changes, if you don't understand this, when you become famous you'll understand" I'm not talking about having more money due to fame, if you think that's what I'm talking about, you'll miss the point.
Don't be in a rush to expose yourself to the cameras and limelight.
If you're gonna be famous, you're gonna be famous.
Remain Blessed!
Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C Friday Ani

(1) (Reply)

Evidence Links Naira Marley, Sam Larry With Cyberbullying, Assault Of Mohbad / Fan Celebrates Phyno With Style / Jasper Johnson, Edna Chichi, Mckinney, Others To Speak At US Africa Film Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.