Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! (747 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / The "Small Sin" That Will Send The Most People To Hell-fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 5:37am On Sep 26, 2023
99.999% of the world population are all going to hell fire!! I feel like crying right now!! But I will not cry because it's of no use. The only thing I can do is to tell you the truth of God. And that's why I'm writing this to warn you.

Only less than 1% of the entire world population will make heaven. Most people are going to hell fire and God is not happy about this, but the scriptures must be obeyed, so there's nothing God can do anymore since people have decided to keep being disobedient and perpetuating their iniquities and wickedness.

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Accept Jesus Christ today.

Today. Right now! This very minute! This very second! The next second or minute may be too late!!

Beware! Be warned!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 5:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
99.999% of the world population are all going to hell fire!! I feel like crying right now!! But I will not cry because it's of no use. The only thing I can do is to tell you the truth of God. And that's why I'm writing this to warn you.

Only less than 1% of the entire world population will make heaven. Most people are going to hell fire and God is not happy about this, but the scriptures must be obeyed, so there's nothing God can do anymore since people have decided to keep being disobedient and perpetuating their iniquities and wickedness.

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Today. Right now! This very minute! This very second! The next second or minute may be too late!!

Beware! Be warned!!
Do you know that the most followed religion in the world is Christianity? Tell me, what is the purpose of Jesus death on the cross if 99.99% is already condemned? If you say that just acknowledging Jesus as your personal savior guarantees you eternal life, does it not contradict the fact there are 2.2 billion christians in world ( people who fulfill your criteria of acknowledging Jesus) and are still going to hell since you claimed that 99.99% are condemned?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 5:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Beware! Be warned!!
How did you know that 99.99% is going to hell?
How sure of you is that you are not among? I am sure majority of the people you included in your statistical analysis are christians and many are better than you. Ask yourself this: Does this make sense?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2023
It's clearly beyond your understanding.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Only for the spiritual mind, not for the carnally minded.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Beware! Be warned!!
"But the scripture must be obeyed!!!"
Where is it in your Bible that 99.99% are going to hell?

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
May God give you the grace to discern and know the truth. God bless.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
Only for the spiritual mind, not for the carnally minded.
Mr.Spiricoco. When did you have private consultation with God that you know that 99..99% are condemned?
This is the problem of Christianity. Its followers are divided against themselves on the same ground. If I ask a very SPIRITUAL Jehovah witness about your claim , he will tell me that you are wrong in all levels and that hell fire does not exist.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2023
May God forgive you bro.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
May God give you the grace to discern and know the truth. God bless.
Discerning with the aid of holy spirit?
Don't all christians have holy spirit in them?
Why do some believe in hell and some don't?
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
May God forgive you bro.
Did I lie ? So what is your point?
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
It's clearly beyond your understanding.
Okay enlighten me.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 6:27am On Sep 26, 2023
Mikel99:

Did I lie ? So what is your point?

Not all Christians will make heaven.

Not all Christians have the Holy Spirit.

Not all Christians have the spirit of discernment.

That some Christians disagree or deny the truth does not remove the truth.

Sorry bro, I'm too busy, I don't have the time to be arguing here, pls kindly take up your Bible and read and ask God to confirm to you what I've said. He will surely speak to you if you're a genuinely born again Christian believer.

God bless.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Mikel99(m): 6:31am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

Not all Christians will make heaven.

Not all Christians have the Holy Spirit.

Not all Christians have the spirit of discernment.

That some Christians disagree or deny the truth does not remove the truth.

Sorry bro, I'm too busy, I don't have the time to be arguing here, pls kindly take up your Bible and read and ask God to confirm to you what I've said. He will surely speak to you if you're a genuinely born again Christian believer.

God bless.
You are too busy to argue but can find the time to post such a topic. What a shame!
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Simeonjoe1: 7:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Of the 8billion people in the world....
25% are less than 14yrs (of this 7% are less than 5 years of age)
65% are 15-65yrs
9.7% are 65yrs and above....

If 99% are going to hell according to you
That will include the 7% less than 5 year old children
which is 0.07×8bn=560,000,000 babies, toddlers and small child who do not know how to wear their right slippers from left slippers in hell.

Or to put in other context 25% of less than 14yrs old which is 0.14 × 8bn=
1,120,000,000( one billion one hundred and twenty million) babies, toddlers, small children and young teens just hitting puberty in hell.

Well guess hell is just another world like this where everywhere will be like Nigeria 2.0 will no better country to japa to.

THE ABILITY TO THINK IS WHAT SEPARATE A TRUE CHRISTIAN FROM A GULLIBLE ONE/FANATICS

2 Likes

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Go and make your own PERSONAL research and stop looking onto others for your salvation. Those people you're trusting talking about HELLFIRE are LIARS they know that such is not found anywhere in the scriptures but just an old tactics of the churches to catch gullible followers.
The word translated HELL is SHEOUL in Hebrew and HADES in Greek both means the final destination of all living organisms which is GRAVE.
But the true God doesn't want His worshipers to live for just few years and expire He wants us to live forever that's the difference between believers and unbelievers we have developed a personal relationship with the true God so just as Jesus was resurrected back to life we will also be remembered {Job 14:13-15} but as for those forgetting God they will also be forgotten in their graves forever! Psalms 9:17

That's the truth not the story of tormenting living creatures in some fairy hellfire! Jeremiah 7:31

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Charisec(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Beware! Be warned!!
I guess you will lead the way with this your percentage
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 9:25am On Sep 26, 2023
May God give you the grace to understand the deep things of God.

1 Like

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

May God give you the grace to understand the deep things of God.

Deep things that people can't grasp yet you're saying they will be tormented for not knowing it.
Well that's old tactics of instilling fear in the minds of your listeners not the truth! smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 3:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Repent today. The time is too short. Give your life to Christ today. It is well with you.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Caveatemptor(m): 4:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:

Beware!! Be warned!!

I've already warned you.

Repent now.

Beware! Be warned!!

How did you arrive at all these figures you waving all over this thread and what is your proof for all these places you are talking about? I seek to be enlightened.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mikel99:

Do you know that the most followed religion in the world is Christianity? Tell me, what is the purpose of Jesus death on the cross if 99.99% is already condemned? If you say that just acknowledging Jesus as your personal savior guarantees you eternal life, does it not contradict the fact there are 2.2 billion christians in world ( people who fulfill your criteria of acknowledging Jesus) and are still going to hell since you claimed that 99.99% are condemned?

When a person saves you from the flood and you return to the flood again, if you die is it not your fault?

Does it cancel the fact that you were saved befeore?
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Mikel99:

Discerning with the aid of holy spirit?
Don't all christians have holy spirit in them?
Why do some believe in hell and some don't?

All Christians know that there is hell it is churchgoers and atheists who are divided on it.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Caveatemptor:

How did you arrive at all these figures you waving all over this thread and what is your proof for all these places you are talking about? I seek to be enlightened.

Simply by looking and seeing how people everywhere are just living like they own their lives and the world.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
MaxInDHouse:

Deep things that people can't grasp yet you're saying they will be tormented for not knowing it.
Well that's old tactics of instilling fear in the minds of your listeners not the truth! smiley

People can't grasp yet they are here complaining about his numbers? What a madness.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Charisec:
I guess you will lead the way with this your percentage

See guilty soul!

Saying this percentage is not a criteria for going to hell!
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Simeonjoe1:
Of the 8billion people in the world....
25% are less than 14yrs (of this 7% are less than 5 years of age)
65% are 15-65yrs
9.7% are 65yrs and above....

If 99% are going to hell according to you
That will include the 7% less than 5 year old children
which is 0.07×8bn=560,000,000 babies, toddlers and small child who do not know how to wear their right slippers from left slippers in hell.

Or to put in other context 25% of less than 14yrs old which is 0.14 × 8bn=
1,120,000,000( one billion one hundred and twenty million) babies, toddlers, small children and young teens just hitting puberty in hell.

Well guess hell is just another world like this where everywhere will be like Nigeria 2.0 will no better country to japa to.

THE ABILITY TO THINK IS WHAT SEPARATE A TRUE CHRISTIAN FROM A GULLIBLE ONE/FANATICS

Recalculate your figure fo The Law is that children less than 7 years old are generally not criminally liable.

So exclude the less than 7 year olds and let us see the output.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 6:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Coming125:
Repent today. The time is too short. Give your life to Christ today. It is well with you.

What is causing this?

I already know something is causing this and if it is because something bad like a disaster has happened or nearly happened, then you better know that you will burn out for you are being moved because of the disaster and not because you have received The Truth!

So, you are gonna burn out after a few weeks or months.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Simeonjoe1: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

Recalculate your figure fo The Law is that children less than 7 years old are generally not criminally liable.

So exclude the less than 7 year olds and let us see the output.

But 99% are going to hell (children included) hence no stat of exclusion here.
We are not excluding anything...
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Coming125(m): 1:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

What is causing this?

I already know something is causing this and if it is because something bad like a disaster has happened or nearly happened, then you better know that you will burn out for you are being moved because of the disaster and not because you have received The Truth!

So, you are gonna burn out after a few weeks or months.

No I'm not moved to preach my message because of any disaster that happened or about to happen. No that's not me.

I'm moved to preach my message and spread the word of God because of my calling from God and because of my conviction about God and the things of God, about life, about eternity, about life on earth, about life after death, heaven, hell, eternity, etc. And about the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.

So I won't get burned out as you said because it's a lifetime journey of spreading the word of God. Yes one may get tired or take a break once in a while or do other things but the gospel will continue to be a lifetime journey for all genuine Christian believers.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Dtruthspeaker: 12:36am On Sep 28, 2023
Simeonjoe1:

But 99% are going to hell (children included) hence no stat of exclusion here.
We are not excluding anything...

I have told you The Law. Thus, your refusal shows that you are just refusing to belive that he may be right.
Re: Most People On Earth Are Going To Hell Fire!! No Doubt About It!! by Simeonjoe1: 6:57am On Sep 28, 2023
Dtruthspeaker:

I have told you The Law. Thus, your refusal shows that you are just refusing to belive that he may be right.

Which law?
Who tell who's criminally liable! Show me proof

(1) (2) (Reply)

Its The Bible God's Word: ? / Some Bible Verses About Love / God, Man And Woman: Hmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.