Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Okoroji Replies: “onyeka Onwenu Is Reckless And Destructive” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Okoroji Replies: “onyeka Onwenu Is Reckless And Destructive” (1118 Views)

Onyeka Onwenu Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today / Alex Okoroji: I’m Done With My Sex Break, Open To Dating Now / Stunning Throwback Picture Of Onyeka Onwenu Performing On Stage Years Ago (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Okoroji Replies: “onyeka Onwenu Is Reckless And Destructive” by coolio1: 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
Re: Okoroji Replies: “onyeka Onwenu Is Reckless And Destructive” by BootyOnMe: 7:31am On Oct 20, 2011
‘Madam Probity’ was nowhere to be found. Onyeka Onwenu who suddenly loves Christy more than anyone else in the world never attended Christy’s burial in Awka.
I do not recall that Onyeka was at any time appointed spokesperson by the committee. Sadly, my dear sister who likes to talk about democracy and the will of the people nominated and elected herself to the position and set about to drag the widely celebrated burial of our colleague, Christy, into unnecessary controversy and to tarnish the image of the good people who laboured so hard to make it succeed.

Hmmmm!

Where money go. . .IGBO go!
Even with dead bodies. cry

Meanwhile, the children have moved on. . .while these agbayas continue to make fools of themselves in the media.

(1) (Reply)

Beauty Is No License For Waywardness- Toyin Adewale / COSSY Regrets Posting Compromising Pix / VIDEO: Wizkid And Banky Deny Split Rumour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.