Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,389 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum (747 Views)

Coconut Stuck Up Taiwanese Man's Bum After He Put It There During Sex Act (Pics) / Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) / From skinny to curvy and enlarged butt /Hip in 10days- Jecaz Super Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Helpme101: 9:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Good morning nairalander, I just created this moniker because I cannot post this with my real moniker, I have this stuffs on my bum since forever I can’t even remember when.
I don’t know what it is now I am an adult, I don’t allow anyone see this on me , maybe it’s why I haven’t had sex since almost 2 years, I am always ashamed to pull off my trouser.
Please don’t insult me I just need help, I know I need to see a dermatologist or something but I have no idea how to go about this, You can insult me all you want that’s fine because this is disgusting, I’m so ashamed and need help. Any cream I can use or something, I read somewhere that it is caused by keratin that block hair follicles or pores in the skin, forming small, hard bumps.

Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by OBTOREPA(m): 10:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Please add graphic
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by MatrixReloaded: 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
With the looks on your bum u don't scrub very well. You don't have multiple under wear and you are a very dirty human being.
Get a razor blade, call your partner or family member to help u scrape the top, when done buy antifungal and nixoderm apply both together for 1-2 week... over 2 years u never find solution. Anyway growth on skin can occur anytime. Be safe and keep hygiene
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Helpme101: 10:11am On Sep 26, 2023
MatrixReloaded:
With the looks on your bum u don't scrub very well. You don't have multiple under wear and you are a very dirty human being.
Get a razor blade, call your partner or family member to help u scrape the top, when done buy antifungal and nixoderm apply both together for 1-2 week... over 2 years u never find solution. Anyway growth on skin can occur anytime. Be safe and keep hygiene

I swear to GOD I have always had multiple boxers , I promise you I’m not the dirty type.
Will the razor stuff really work ?
I’m so desperate right now
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by MatrixReloaded: 10:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Helpme101:

I swear to my bum I have always had multiple boxers , I promise you I’m not the dirty type.
Will the razor stuff really work ?
I’m so desperate right now
You are swearing! Buy new razor blade, nixoderm, antifungal creame, get antibiotics like Ofloxacin.
Oga na dirtiness cause this krokro for nyash. Toilet pit, et el
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Bankowner: 10:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Please don’t insult me I just need help, I know I need to see a dermatologist or something but I have no idea how to go about this

How can you say you have no idea of how to go about seeing a dermatologist? Are you new in Nigeria? Go to any hospital and ask the doctor to refer you to one. Simple.

People have died through self-medication and going to nurses for treatment, save yourself and go to the hospital.
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by kellyjc(m): 10:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by beejay501: 10:49am On Sep 26, 2023
Wow I think Nixoderm will work, just try and see a dermatologist.
Omo this is krokro o, mostly cause by dirtiness, but sometimes it’s genetic.
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Helpme101: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2023
beejay501:
Wow I think Nixoderm will work, just try and see a dermatologist.
Omo this is krokro o, mostly cause by dirtiness, but sometimes it’s genetic.

Can I scrap it off with a razor blade ?
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Aladdin1(m): 12:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Na better okrikportor you carry so for yansh and na becos of dirty boxers or pant.dirty bed and environment plus say you no dey baff well.tell persin make e scrap that nonsense for you and look for better medicated soap and creme dey rub am.if possible rum am concentrated izal.make e burn and go.e go clear with time.or use lime orange dey scrub ur yansh and then use d while fluid from unripe pawpaw take rub am.
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Helpme101: 3:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Aladdin1:
Na better okrikportor you carry so for yansh and na becos of dirty boxers or pant.dirty bed and environment plus say you no dey baff well.tell persin make e scrap that nonsense for you and look for better medicated soap and creme dey rub am.if possible rum am concentrated izal.make e burn and go.e go clear with time.or use lime orange dey scrub ur yansh and then use d while fluid from unripe pawpaw take rub am.

Alright thanks
I will do this with sandpaper
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by martkowded(m): 4:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is genital warts and has nothing to do with dirtiness. Apply podophyllin cream on it. Buy aciclovir 400mg too.

Ire o!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by ahnie: 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
He's shy to off his trouser showing this stuff to the dermatologist.
Bankowner:
[b][/b]
How can you say you have no idea of how to go about seeing a dermatologist? Are you new in Nigeria? Go to any hospital and ask the doctor to refer you to one. Simple.

People have died through self-medication and going to nurses for treatment, save yourself and go to the hospital.
I think that's what's holding him back period.
Re: Please Help Me What Is This On My Bum by Bankowner: 3:12am On Sep 28, 2023
ahnie:
He's shy to off his trouser showing this stuff to the dermatologist.
I think that's what's holding him back period.
If he is truly shy as you portend, then he should carry his cross quietly. You cannot be suffering and still be hiding it from people who are able to help.

(1) (Reply)

ERECTOBOOST By Cfd Wellness / Urgent Translation / Help Me Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.