Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) (1043 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies During Nigerian Army Screening In Akwa-Ibom (Photos) / Sandra Bassey Distributes COVID-19 Palliatives In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Inside Jubilee Syringe Manufacturing Factory In Onna, Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) by aniekanekahoffi: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2020
Do your body goals include looking good on the outside, feeling good inside, and focusing on what is intrinsically realistic while attaining your desired self-image?

Then you are the perfect guest expected to grace the opening of Nigeria’s most-sought-after body-goals brand, Reshape-Me.

Reshape-Me has been the ideal choice for life and beauty enhancers like Waist and Arm Trainers, Post Pregnancy Snapback, Flat Tummy/Weight loss, Microblading, Teeth Whitening, and Bum Enlargement.

As one of the most trusted online brands with over 56.1k followers on Instagram, Reshape-Me’s reputation goes with each product, made perfect from beginning to end.

So you are specially invited to attend the official launch of Reshape-Me’s offline store on Wednesday, July 1, 2020, at No. 77 Uruan Street, Uyo, Akwa Ibom State.

It will be a moment to remember, and you will have the opportunity to feel the quality of their products! Click https://facebook.com/events/s/reshape-me-offline-store-openi/353054549016434/?ti=cl to register and confirm your attendance!
DM @reshapeme_nig on Instagram or call 08177772809 to learn more!

See you there!

SOURCE: https://www.wetinhappen.com.ng/reshape-me-opens-in-uyo-july-1/

Re: Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Vyzz: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2020
Some do need it

1 Like

Re: Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Hunchogee: 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
Nice one. Ogas at the top seun, lalastclala and mynd44 carry am go front page oo
Re: Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nizelgirl(f): 3:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
No be only reshape me na resize me.

2 Likes

Re: Reshape-me Commences Bum Enlargement in Akwa Ibom (Photos) by gassbee: 5:05pm On Jun 27, 2020
They look so awkward and irritating

(1) (Reply)

The Scam In Using Penis Enlargement Products / "smoking Is Dangerous To Your Health", Yet The Habit Gains! / How Do You Boost Fertility To Achieve Multiple Pregnancy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.