Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note (36448 Views)

Female US Teacher Had Sex With Boy, 13, In Classroom & Even Moved Into His Home / Lecturer Gives Kenyan Student MouthAction In Office. Photos Shared On Facebook / See What Kenyan Student Did When He Was Given A Difficult Math Question In Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by simfrost90210: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2023
angry at just 15 years of age?

Wow
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by zoeymikey(f): 11:38am On Sep 26, 2023
So sad. Rip. At least you would have opened up to somebody na.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by DataAlchemist: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:

You too dey calm down boss,she's a girl and not a boy grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by BabaHenry(m): 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

When will Naija stop all these ancient school things?

School prefects are perverts!!!

Give a child power and watch him become stupid…
And the heading of the news read Kenyan student.....
Are you that dumb ??

3 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by chatinent: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2023
She was stupid to think her death would prove a point.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by yahoodetector: 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
It's like Kenyans and the Lagooners in Nigeria are closely related. They have suicide tendencies in common
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by livenija: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

see ur mouth, stop defending cowards.

Dem no bully u??

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by VIKTO83(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2023
So her fellow student who happen to be a girl like her "harassed" her till she committed suicide?
Maybe d senior is lesbian why can't she talk to her parents, because I'm sure some teachers will be involved so she won't get justice from d school.
Why not talk to Naijac cover to bring it to social media so social media mafia and lawyers to handle the case.

My versict: the girl is either a highly wicked and bittered girl or she's a weakling.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by salem1996: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:

I deh wonder wetin some of em deh rush go find for comment box without reading grin grin now the correcter has become the correctee cheesy

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by money121(m): 11:43am On Sep 26, 2023
15yrs shocked
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Judolisco(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
D sch prefect is in trouble
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by bluebay(m): 11:45am On Sep 26, 2023
kellyjc:
Some of these schools will be stirring up bad spirits in the name of deliverance without having strong spiritualists around.
In another news:
The likes of hellanus, moh the big boy that lives in a face me I slap you in Abuja and so many of them have exhausted both their propaganda and data. They thought it was the case of arsenal vs man u but they forgot that it is a matter that affects lives. The only time you manage to see some of them with their borrowed data is in a headline that has "Peter obi" in it. Even the one that dedicates songs is tired of his own rubbish. Here in lagos, people are now begging tipper to carry them at a reduced rate.
Every day I pray that those who in any little way contributed to the catastrophe in Nigeria today by promoting or voting "our own " will be consumed.
Honestly, am still trying to understand what you’re talking about.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Zupay: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
chatinent:
She was stupid to think her death would prove a point.

Not to prove a point but as an escape from the bullying which most administrators of boarding schools turn a blind eye on.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Neduzze5(m): 11:47am On Sep 26, 2023
DataAlchemist:
dey calm down na..R.I.P to the young boy tho

You sef, dey calm down dey read wella... Na girl, no be boy.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by winner37(m): 11:48am On Sep 26, 2023
What makes to be sure committing suicide is the only way out of her distress ?
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by dingbang(m): 11:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Seems most of those who commented on page 1 of this thread are just blind neither do they have comprehension skills.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Matrix137(m): 11:52am On Sep 26, 2023
RIP
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by judedwriter(m): 11:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Such a young girl.... 💔

Depression kills. Don't tolerate it.

Depression is even treated as a disease in the developed world.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Phenmeson(m): 11:58am On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:

Omo dis Tinubu regime no dey allow people read detail of news properly ooo.

2 Likes

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by DEBJOCH1(m): 11:59am On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

ARE YOU SURE YOU EVEN READ THIS NEWS WELL?, FOR ME, I AM NOT SURE YOU DID.

1 Like

Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by nairalanda1(m): 12:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
VIKTO83:
So her fellow student who happen to be a girl like her "harassed" her till she committed suicide?
Maybe d senior is lesbian why can't she talk to her parents, because I'm sure some teachers will be involved so she won't get justice from d school.
Why not talk to Naijac cover to bring it to social media so social media mafia and lawyers to handle the case.

My versict: the girl is either a highly wicked and bittered girl or she's a weakling.

Ever heard of bullying?
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by chatinent: 12:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zupay:

Not to prove a point but as an escape from the bullying which most administrators of boarding schools turn a blind eye on.

Yeah, I understand.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by harrybabel: 12:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
It'd never be well with you and that of your entire generation
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by YelloweWest: 12:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
I can never put my children in any school that encourages seniors to bully juniors.

I schooled in SA before returning to Nigeria. I was shocked and traumatized by the Nigerian schooling system which allows seniors students to discipline juniors! In SA such bull shiț doesn't exist! You can't even send a junior on errands!

May the soul of the department rest I'm peace, I hope whom ever harassed her to the point of suicide is hunted by her spirit.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by VIKTO83(m): 12:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
nairalanda1:

Ever heard of bullying?

See I went to such secondary school. I happen to be very small in stature but when one of 2 seniors wanted to try bullying me they say the tiger was different from a mouse.

Though I'll say it's Grace sha.
I was in UNN when cultish was at it's peak but my fellow human no fit bully me I swear.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by FireUpNow(m): 12:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Too innocent for this but what do I even know sef. Life nor just balance.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Lanre4uonly(m): 12:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
15 years? This is serious.
She ought to have opened up to her mother or someone she can talk to rather than committing suicide.
May God rest her soul.
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Lama70(m): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

Guy, the thing happen for Kenya o, no be Naija.
Hope there are no issues with ya eyes?
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by obembet(f): 12:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

U don smoke again
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by Roozzaay(m): 12:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
LikeAking:
Rip!

Did you even read the story at all. Heaven only knows why you guys always jumps at every available chance to attack Nigeria
Re: 15-Year-Old Kenyan Student Commits Suicide In Classroom, Leaves Suicide Note by nairalanda1(m): 12:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
VIKTO83:

See I went to such secondary school. I happen to be very small in stature but when one of 2 seniors wanted to try bullying me they say the tiger was different from a mouse.

Though I'll say it's Grace sha.
I was in UNN when cultish was at it's peak but my fellow human no fit bully me I swear.

Thank God you were strong, that's what is needed to deal with some bullies.

Some kids don't have that kind of strength, sadly....that's where the school is supposed to step in.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Scary Moment Cultists Disrupted Uniben Final Year Students / Queenate Ibeto On Stage With Obama At Howard University Graduation Ceremony / Top Grammatical Errors You Make Without Knowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.