Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,304 members, 7,860,744 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:29 PM

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) (182 Views)

Boys Rain Money On Pastor While He Dances To 'Dorime' Song In Church (Video) / Daddy Freeze On Pastor Adeboye's Necklace: "This Is Pressing Of Virgin Breast" / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Okay guys, so I went through this thread on frontpage today.

https://www.nairaland.com/7854170/mohbad-pastor-bakare-knocks-late

Honestly, i was very sad and worried about the Stinking Hypocrisy of the pastor. Kinda reminds me of Pharisees and Sadducees in Jesus time. How dare you? What makes you think you are more righteous than Mohbad? When Jesus said we should remove the log of wood in our eyes before removing the speck in someone else's eyes, you thought it was a joke?

Who the hell are you to judge? From the little I've heard about the life of Mohbad, honestly I find him more worthy of salvation than you, because he honestly loved God Soo much regardless of the fact that he was a "secular" musician? Oh you think because he "smoked or drank" that you are better than him, or more deserving of God's love than him? And I ask again, who the hell are you? and who even made you a pastor in the first place? You are nothing but a pulpit bandit with no reputation. What do you think made Mohbad leave marlian records?

Also, what's this Nonsense about his stage name "Mohbad" ? You think that's a justification? Or you just don't understand the real meaning? What about Imole (Light)?

What about his countless "secular" songs praising God? I listened to his song "Father Abraham" on his "Light" EP. And i was moved to tears by his deep Love of God and Jesus Christ.

So Mr Pulpit Bandit, save your sermon and continue your scamming ministry. But always remember that the day of reckoning is near.

And also Mohbad is a saint compared to you. So allow him rest in Peace and NEVER in your life mention him in such a condescending way again. Mr Righteous. Clown

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Sangoamadioha1: 11:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Well put. That Pastor Bakare should see this. All these people wey dey form radical and strict 'Christianity' are hypocrites.
Pastor Bakare collect your L for this your opinion.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:
Well put. That Pastor Bakare should see this. All these people wey dey form radical and strict 'Christianity' are hypocrites.
Pastor Bakare collect your L for this your opinion.
I hope he sees this too. Who is without sin should cast the first stone. Foolish scammer

1 Like

Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by CaptMarvel(m): 11:44am On Sep 26, 2023
He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

-Proverbs 13:20
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 11:49am On Sep 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:
He that walketh with wise men shall be wise: but a companion of fools shall be destroyed.

Meaning? What's your understanding of wise men? In the bible verse you quoted. I'm waiting.
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Sangoamadioha1: 12:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
CaptMarvel:

If Bakare is wise, he would know that judging by anyone is a sin. Leave judgment to God.
Jesus Christ never criticized but preached love.
The Bakare himself, do we know what he does away from public eyes
Re: On Pastor Tunde Bakare Opinion On Mohbad Passing (my Honest Response) by Matrix137(m): 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sangoamadioha1:

If Bakare is wise, he would know that judging by anyone is a sin. Leave judgment to God.
Jesus Christ never criticized but preached love.
The Bakare himself, do we know what he does away from public eyes
You nailed it bro. I swear some people no get common sense, it's saddening.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Truth About Marine Spirit / Ifá Prayer For Today. / How Pro Kingsley Accurately Predicted Tinubu’s Changes In The Aviation Industry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.