Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,359 members, 7,836,463 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming (5276 Views)

African Teams With The Highest AFCON Medals In History / Ezenwa Chinaza Wins 3 Medals For Lagos State At Weightlifting Youth Games / Gate Collapses On Female Athlete At Opening Of 7th Nigerian Youth Games In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by Renman: 5:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

Did you even read the rebuttal at all? Instead you readily cut and past the words of some lunati¢ who feels left out of the dining table. Answer the questions I raised in my reply. Provide answers to questions about Awori. Then I would believe that your are sensible, ready for a logical argument and not here to chase clout. Even the name of the f000l you referenced is yoruba lol
History 101, the first Oba, of Lagos was a Benin priest. His name is Ado, he named Lagos Eko. Most streets in Lagos have Benin name e. g Idumota, Idumagbo, Igbosere, Enowa, Iduganran. Go back to history. He married an indegine of Lagos from Awori. All these Ogun state and Oyostate indigines should stop claiming Eko.
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
So representing a state where I reside and based means I'm not being proud of my state of origin

According to the moniker I mentioned of which you are speaking for.
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by EleventhWeirdo: 5:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
History 101, the first Oba, of Lagos was a Benin priest. His name is Ado, he named Lagos Eko. Most streets in Lagos have Benin name e. g Idumota, Idumagbo, Igbosere, Enowa, Iduganran. Go back to history. He married an indegine of Lagos from Awori. All these Ogun state and Oyostate indigines should stop claiming Eko.

I now believe that you no get argument. Like an unfed cow, you have kept regurgitating same cycle of rubbish you lots share in your 1p0b WhatsApp. The funny thing is that you can only peddle your rubbish in a faceless forum like this. Why don't you take a cab to the same Idumota and meet Lagos indigenes there. Tell them the are bini and not Yorùbá. It would be interesting to see your flat 1p0b head get sustained on your body at the end of the day cheesy
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by Renman: 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
EleventhWeirdo:

I now believe that you no get argument. Like an unfed cow, you have kept regurgitating same cycle of rubbish you lots share in your 1p0b WhatsApp. The funny thing is that you can only peddle your rubbish in a faceless forum like this. Why don't you take a cab to the same Idumota and meet Lagos indigenes there. Tell them the are bini and not Yorùbá. It would be interesting to see your flat 1p0b head get sustained on your body at the end of the day cheesy
Facts are being presented to you But you cant refute them because you have been living on myths grin

FYI, the Yoruba's that also migrated to the land(Eko) earlier from different parts of Yoruba land ,western region of the entity Nigeria, sold the land of the Lagosian with impunity and boldness while the real indigenes that owns the land watch helpless, the real indigenous language and culture of Lagos is different from theirs but now being very small ,the Yoruba's are claiming them to be part of them.
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by Advancedman(m): 9:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=Neduzze5 post=126030211]Thank God for Chioma KANU from Abia State and the other South East girls that solidified this win.

Without them helping out this South West team, this win may not have been secured.[/quote

Are you okay? you read at all or you just want Agbadorian wawulence?
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by EleventhWeirdo: 10:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
Facts are being presented to you But you cant refute them because you have been living on myths grin

FYI, the Yoruba's that also migrated to the land(Eko) earlier from different parts of Yoruba land ,western region of the entity Nigeria, sold the land of the Lagosian with impunity and boldness while the real indigenes that owns the land watch helpless, the real indigenous language and culture of Lagos is different from theirs but now being very small ,the Yoruba's are claiming them to be part of them.
Chai I can't believe I've been wasting time with an 1p0b clown. All the questions I've asked, you've answered none. Who are the ruling houses of the Lagos Island? The idejo, Dosumu, Ojoto, Kosoko, etc. Do these sound bini to you? What is the dialect of the Aworis? Have you ever even met an awori person before? The man I attach his pictures play ifa priest character in yoruba nollywood movies and know incantation. Fyi, he is AWORI!

Like I said, you 1p0b minions just jump into what you don't understand as long as it serves your hatred against Yorubas. Take my advice, go to Idumota, Isalẹ Eko, and tell the Lagos indigenes that they are not Yorùbá. I pity your 1p0b skkull cheesy

Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by uzomalahot: 12:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: National Youth Games: Lagos Scoops Seven Medals In Swimming by maryscotland: 10:16am On Sep 27, 2023
If they don't support them, why are they in this tournament
Hotfreezing:
The SS states should focus on watersports. They are very very good at it and I wonder why the state governments there don't support them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sunshine Stars FC Fans Discussion Thread / Can Nigeria Raise A Team Like Barcelona Or Chelsea? / Let's Rollover 1,000 Naira To 2 Million Naira In 11 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.