Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 (26713 Views)

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by OkCornel(m): 6:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
acmev2:
And this is suppose to be an achievement?

Ever heard of sarcasm?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Bimpe29: 6:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Wahala no dey finish
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by aklid(m): 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
70k pages? Shey u dey whine me niii?
U think numbers are dumb things to call ?
This hyundai of a person loves drama too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by aklid(m): 6:28pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

Atiku and his Fulani aids has been the one filing a suit against Tinubu

No Igbo person has ever filed a single lawsuit against Tinubu in USA

But instead of you to attack your slave masters you did the normal thing to drag IPOB into it make Hausa no beat una blue black

Support a clean and sane candidate una no gree

Imagine the peace of mind you would have had if you didn’t support Tinubu

But no you chose to rub your face in the mud because of tribalism

atikus aide is not a FULANI man jsyk
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by sunboy(m): 6:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
These are not the best of times. But I believe the FBI will take national, regional and global security into consideration and so will redact most of the parts that are likely to be misconstrued and manipulated by the opposition.

Don’t bother yourself, the same act that allowed them release data about people also give them the right to redact everything. Trust me, if you’ve requested something from them before you’d understand that there will be nothing to see. They will redact ALL of the sensitive information.

This is just like chasing shadows … God luck to Atiku, David and everybody else on this quest lol, nothing in his past will remove him as a president if he truly won that election.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Raskimonojendor: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
astonished:
Can all these nonsense remove him from power? The answer is big NO

Can all these nonsense reduce his supporters? the answer is big NO

Can all these nonsense reduce his power? th answer is big NO.

Can all these nonsense stop Yoruba from support and be on his back, the answer is big NO.

So can one tell me the essence of all the nonsense by Obidient?
They need to keep the base energized till 2027. Out of Trump's playbook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by akpumping7720(m): 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
What if this guy is contracted to be doing all these just to keep the oppositions busy or just giving them something to always talk about. To me I don't see any sense in all these. How can FBI open 70,000 pages on one individual? For what? Even Putin's pages no can't reach half of these.
Obasanjo probed BAT and found nothing. Despite the cordial relationship between OBJ and Clinton back then, OBJ might have pulled all necessary machineries to bring down BAT yet nothing incriminating was found.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Yankee101: 6:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu must have been a drug kingpin
Naija don enter one chance
Cultists, drug barons, wire wire, certificate forgers, frauds and petty thieves have taken over Nigeria’s treasuries
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Billyddude: 6:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jagaban2012:
I don't believe this David Hundeyin....if I see this kind of job is doing...i will also.do....but.no.politicans is hiring me....despite all the damage I did to some people here....

Obi Peter should come and hire me too..i will do a good job for him more than what David Humdeyin has been doing....the free job I'm doing for Bola Tinubu...no dey pay me......abeg

Folks, I'm open for hiring to work for top politicians with my intellect like this David Hundeyin and Reno Omokri and FFK ..me I no fit carry cultass and guns....i no fit do juju...but I can speak and write good and damaging articles....about people...

You are very useless,but any way I will give you Link to ikpeazu if you can revive his political career..him go pay uoumm
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Mosba: 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tell us what's in page 4! Have you heard una go read tired?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Kaxmytex(m): 6:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
70,000 Small sef...

Y'all need something to read for 8years, like 35million pages go do....

C.I.A and D.E.A should come with their pages as well.... just place ur request, dem go grant am....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
According to ibireport,tinubu has been jailed twice in the usa for drug crime with the name amoda.He decided to adopt the name'tinubu,to hide his identity.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Slurity(m): 6:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So sane Nigerians should listen to you who spends all his time on Nairaland hailing a drug baron criminal and certificate forger

Is Tinubu a male, female or used to be female ?
WHO CARES, HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD IT IN HISTORY OF YORUBA THAT A FEMALE WAS NAMED AHMED OR KUNLE. YOU ARE AND YOUR MUMU OBI SUPPORTERS ARE JUST DISPLAYING IGNORANCE.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by arsenal33: 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hundeyin neva investigate Atiku o.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Ykc2(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ghanaian Refugee feeling important grin
but his the one that told us how our aviation minister hired plane from Ethiopia as Air Nigeria to deceive people like me and you,he is the one that told us that dangote refinery will not start working immediately when buhari went to commissioned it abi na lie?e dey hit escober left and right body dey pepper you,go quench
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Image123(m): 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
What happened to the 70,000 pages of rubbish that Obi brought to court? Wake up please.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Mumu journalist God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hope Ghana government finally granted your prayers.

Amen. God bless him for us. Just beg him to allow them release his records so that they will all be put to shame. Don’t you think so?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by bluefilm: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
This Hundeyin alone is giving the entire agbado kingdom worldwide so much sleepless night.

I'm loving it all.

I am OBIDIENT until the end of time.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Chiefpriestt: 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
CilicMarin:
Only a brain infected idiotuu listens to this junk of a man.

I pity IPOB Terrorists...From Nnamdi Cownu to this mid range slowpoke.

Tufiaakwa!!
Pity your miserable life Werey! Ipob people are living better of than you rice bandits in the west
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by olamike02: 7:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
As long as it serenades the eluupee and peedeeepeee people,no wahala. May we not labor in vain. That refugee no know say Tinubu na him Papa 🤔
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by spiSeyi: 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
This guy and his followers are mumu grin grin, even Adolf Hitler's war crimes and biography no reach 70,000 pages. How can a coward that is begging Ghana for asylum have the balls to confront the FBI for such a record? I only blame the low IQ youths that are giving him audience. I knew that he was the one that package the thrash called evidence for the elupee at the Tribunal, little wonder, Pres BAT said that he is ashamed to mention Obi or LP grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Globad(f): 7:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
PHIPEX:
Mr wiseman please tell us the exact no of pages

Didn't you go to school?

They didn't teach you basic division and addition?

You've never had a textbook in your hands before?

Anyway, what won't the "Buhari was cloned gang" believe?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:

David Hundeyin

IF THIS IS TRUE, then agbado urchins just helped put a big criminal into Aso Rock.

Let's wait for the facts.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by AskNgige2: 7:18pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubuadvocate:
Mumu journalist God bless Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Hope Ghana government finally granted your prayers.

If u support evil..
May it not depart from you and your household
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Globad(f): 7:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yankee101:
Tinubu must have been a drug kingpin
Naija don enter one chance
Cultists, drug barons, wire wire, certificate forgers, frauds and petty thieves have taken over Nigeria’s treasuries

Based on 70,000 FBI pages on one individual in Nigeria?

So how many how many are on Kim of North Korea and Russia's president?

Wise man,.continue to believe in this kind of story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by FireUpNow(m): 7:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So sane Nigerians should listen to you who spends all his time on Nairaland hailing a drug baron criminal and certificate forger

Is Tinubu a male, female or used to be female ?
He could be both and he chooses which gender the situation demands. In the US he chose to be a female and in Nigeria he is now a male. Wonders shall never end
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Bovis(m): 7:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
When you join a political party at the last minute before an election and overthrow it with your gbajue strategy, you inevitably invite other despicable gbajue’s like this gay refugee boy to feast on your zombiedients/naive followers
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Slurity:
WHO CARES, HAVE YOU EVEN HEARD IT IN HISTORY OF YORUBA THAT A FEMALE WAS NAMED AHMED OR KUNLE. YOU ARE AND YOUR MUMU OBI SUPPORTERS ARE JUST DISPLAYING IGNORANCE.

Bola is a unisex name and about the Ahmed, he could name himself that to keep deceiving people like you
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Whytelyon(m): 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
CilicMarin:
Only a brain infected idiotuu listens to this junk of a man.

I pity IPOB Terrorists...From Nnamdi Cownu to this mid range slowpoke.

Tufiaakwa!!

When Heavy shit is in the place for Brains, this is the result.
Mugu powers.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Majesty7: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
NOC1:
Hahaha ha-ha, this guy is a clown.
You and who begged the FBI?

How this guy lies and sensible people follow them amuses me to date

They are so easy to fool. Just say something bad about Tinubu, they will jump on it immediately.

They are easily brainwashed. Likewise if you tell them you support or you are fighting for Biafra. Immediately, they support you irrespective of your status or anything.

You can manipulate them so easily. They are not smart at all. If you have few coins to throw around, just tell them you will show them the way. That's all. You are already a mini god. You can deceive them easily

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Moroco Recalls Ambassador In Nigeria Over Presidency Unethical Practices-bbc / CCT Trial : Saraki Flies In Experts From US, Israel, Scandinavian Countries / Twitter Users Recount How They Voted For Buhari And Their Regrets Afterwards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.