Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,707 members, 7,816,908 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 (26711 Views)

FBI Has More Pages On Tinubu Than Malcolm X - David Hundeyin (video) / Tinubu: We Are Not Going Into Cabinet Meetings To Preach Religious Sermons / Tinubu: We Must Be Careful About Reducing Cost Of Governance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by IbileIfe: 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
WOW!
He must be very important person o.
He should be in the Guinness Book of Records.

Aunty Aisha, I beg fry more akara for us! grin

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by cjudy(m): 7:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
astonished:
Can all these nonsense remove him from power? The answer is big NO

Can all these nonsense reduce his supporters? the answer is big NO

Can all these nonsense reduce his power? th answer is big NO.

Can all these nonsense stop Yoruba from support and be on his back, the answer is big NO.

So can one tell me the essence of all the nonsense by Obidient?
A drug baron is being supported because of Tribe
A certificate Forger is being supported by Ronu because of Tribe
Unidentified Man without record is being supported because of Tribe
I’m ashamed to share country with Yoruba

Now Atiku is the one filing case but you ZoneB can never mention Atiku because he’s your slave master. You channel all your lazy and wasteful time in a shithole country called Nigeria and be Mentioning Obi up and down. Una never tire?
Thank God today, at least I’m enjoying the tears coming from your tribe about how things are hard.
I love the suffer you all are passing through. The suffer self never start, very soon fuel will be 1000 per liter as dollar is now 1090. If I send 1k dollars to my dad in Nigeria as weekly allowance, it will be 1,090,000. Is God not wonderful.
Una go lavish and be smiling in that shithole.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by eldoradoxx: 7:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
These are not the best of times. But I believe the FBI will take national, regional and global security into consideration and so will redact most of the parts that are likely to be misconstrued and manipulated by the opposition.
Redacting for national security interest for current activities of the current occupant of strategic offices, not for past criminal records that the person had, there is nothing national security interest about a thief, a drug peddler and a master disguise man
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by SpatialKing(m): 7:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
CilicMarin:
Only a brain infected idiotuu listens to this junk of a man.

I pity IPOB Terrorists...From Nnamdi Cownu to this mid range slowpoke.

Tufiaakwa!!

Nobody is dragging presidency with Tinubu... The idea is to expose him
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by onuman: 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria's population and their judges are all mugus.
Tinubu is president of Nigeria and can pledge ten years of Nigeria's income to the US judges in order to allow Tinubu remain president of Nigeria.
It's only a Banana Republic that swears in a person as president when the litigation on the election is yet to be concluded.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by walegon: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
These are not the best of times. But I believe the FBI will take national, regional and global security into consideration and so will redact most of the parts that are likely to be misconstrued and manipulated by the opposition.

You must be really foolish undecided
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by onuman: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Swearing In Tinubu as president of Nigeria has already damaged democracy in Nigeria irreparably.
Who will come out to vote in future presidential elections in Nigeria? Only APC people perhaps.
Even Tinubu's lawyers are telling the US courts that Tinubu's academic records have no significance in Nigeria for now.
Nigeria is a country covered by darkness; a country where lies are made to be truth and truth made to be the untruth.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by plaetton: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
I agree that it would most likely be redacted, but for a different reason. The main reason would be that the FBI would not want to out their former government informant and possibly spy.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by onuman: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu's lawyers are telling the US court that Tinubu's academic records indicating Tinubu's gender have no relevance to Nigeria.
The lawyers are repeating what the APC-appointed judges of Nigeria will rule if the CSU eventually releases the embarrassing records of female Tinubu at CSU.
Tinubu influenced the appointments of loads of the judges of the Upper courts in Nigeria today.
The judges can tell Nigerians that it doesn't matter if President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is male or female. What matters to them is that INEC
has pronounced one Bola Ahmed Tinubu as president of Nigeria. The judges don't consider the future of their unborn generations.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Lordsinger(m): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
But what has ipob and Nk got to do with this News?
When pablo contested for the seat of the president and blew his cover, which eventually was the Genesis of his Waterloo, would you still blame Nnamdi kanu?

In all your acquisitions, pls acquire common sense.
My response to u just dropped my sugar level....mtchewwwe

CilicMarin:

Tufiaakwa!!
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Bovis(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by CEOwatazs: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

So sane Nigerians should listen to you who spends all his time on Nairaland hailing a drug baron criminal and certificate forger

Is Tinubu a male, female or used to be female ?

Send your parents to confirm for us.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by AlphaWolf27: 8:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
So people actually come here to believe this crap. That's the only sad news here. The author is only seeking relevance.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Ajehkpako4naija(m): 8:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Ghanaian Refugee feeling important grin
better than the druggie dragging his useless family name in the mud
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
opamoses1:
This is an obvious lie, but Obidients (David's audience) are easily deceived, just like they believed that Buhari had been replaced by Jibril El Sudani.

Let’s assume they have 70,000 pages on Tinubu, are they criminal pages? People really don’t have sense
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by JOemmy(m): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
This guy will definitely be given a national honor by either atiku or obi if tinibu is finally booted out of office.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
70,000 pages!! Na him assassinate their presidents? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
JOemmy:
This guy will definitely be given a national honor by either atiku or obi if tinibu is finally booted out of office.

Wake up! You're daydreaming grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Kosoco(m): 8:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
You are d biggest phul so we shud swallow the lies and fake propanganda cos of what exactly shocked shocked shocked shocked
well not here for name calling, but search your conscience if you're proud of all this disgrace... as a nation Nigeria is Bigger than Individuals but One person can make this nation look like joke....... We have people of credibility in this Country, but because of greed and pettiness they rather want to hold on to Power so as to the detriment of the Country. Well on the long run we'll know who is saying the truth.... I just hope you are also gaining from all this your online defence.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:26pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Abi Tinubu go Chicago go do olosho there

He will beg FBI not to release his records

He will beg Chicago university not to release his records

Most times I blame Tinubu because he’s not a wise man

Drug Barrons stay lowkey and enjoy their illicit money

But here’s Tinubu coming to contest the highest position in a country knowing you’ve rivals

The dragging Tinubu is getting within just 4months Buhari no get am for him entire 8yrs

Nigerians are notoriously known for dragging their presidents grin grin grin.
Atiku's own would have been fair, Obi's own would have been worse in comparism
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
So, you actually believed 70,000 pages comical statement?

1 Like

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
LegendHero:
Good so that means after all the controversy and assignment Tinubu have to these guys about his “Female” certificate, we still have more comedic controversy to engage in towards the end of the year.

I love this, that means this year is already covered and I am so sad that it’s just #2500 page. FBI should not be partisan, they just release all the 7000 pages because we must all see who exactly is this Amoda Ogunlere.

Lastly, I see that it’s just $2k that they asked for this. This dosent make sense, FBI need to ask like $50k so that headless mob can contribute enough for David Hyundai masterstroke investigation.

A Ghanian regugeee need some Benjamin abeg.
He said 70,000!!
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by maasoap(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
Urheadmaster:
David Hundeyin knows how to cause traffic tongue
He's good. And jobless too
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by JOemmy(m): 8:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
maasoap:

Wake up! You're daydreaming grin grin grin

Dreams do come to pass
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by LegendHero(m): 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
maasoap:

He said 70,000!!

70000 chai.

Even book of life no reach that page.

3 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Menclothing: 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
75000 pages and he is still president so what will we use the page to do
Mumu
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by CharleyBright(m): 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
CilicMarin:

Tufiaakwa!!

How on earth could you have possibly responded to him, if you didn't listen to him yourself?
So in other words you are a brain infected idiot you call the people that listened to him.

Most of you Tinubu supporters are damn stupid to be defending brazen liar and forger.
May all of you never make heaven for seeing lair and defending him.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by officerfudo: 8:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
How many pages FBI wan get on El chapo if Tinubu get this kind numbers. You and Rufai Iseni fit be distant cousins.
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Advancedman(m): 9:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

Atiku and his Fulani aids has been the one filing a suit against Tinubu

No Igbo person has ever filed a single lawsuit against Tinubu in USA

But instead of you to attack your slave masters you did the normal thing to drag IPOB into it make Hausa no beat una blue black

Support a clean and sane candidate una no gree

Imagine the peace of mind you would have had if you didn’t support Tinubu

But no you chose to rub your face in the mud because of tribalism

You dey mind them something he should brag with he is now guarding with our taxpayers money not to be revealed, those urchin thinks he's paying for lawyers and legal fees from his personal purse?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by nairanaira12: 9:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:

So, you seek protection for a criminal?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by nairanaira12: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
maasoap:

Nigerians are notoriously known for dragging their presidents grin grin grin.
Atiku's own would have been fair, Obi's own would have been worse in comparism

If tinubu has nothing to hide, why is he prevailing on authorities to not release his records?
Re: David Hundeyin: FBI Has 70,000 Pages On Tinubu. We Requested 2,500 by Bigchristo: 9:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
ganisucks:
Opposition can’t even get those records because FBI aren’t giving it out they want Tinubu to work for them, a wise person who is into international politics for long will understand the role of US government in foreign countries they don’t work with honest people they work with compromised individuals like Tinubu who they have something on and hold his balls to dance to their tunes… make nobody Dey expect anything from those people with time y’all will learn why they hate Russia and China too much

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos Assembly Seeks Suspension Of Oil Exploration / Saraki: Why I Want To Be President - Rule Of Law, Fairness & Justice / Abba Yaro Escapes Lynching Over Death Of His Guard (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.