Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age (348 Views)

John Tinniswood: Guinness World Records Names 111-Year-Old As Oldest Living Man / 14 New Cases Of Coronavirus In Nigeria, Totalling 111 Confirmed Cases / 5 Things To Do Daily To Keep Your Heart Healthy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by kitikisa: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bryan Johnson, the 46-year-old centimillionaire who has been spending $2 million a year to age backwards, revealed that he consumes 111 pills every day as part of his strict health regime.

Johnson is following a program called the “Project Blueprint”, a procedure which requires the businessman to eat a specific diet, take a number of supplements throughout the day, follow a fitness routine and monitor and take care of every aspect of his health including hair, skin, heart, brain, ear, eye, lung and brain, among others.

The tech entrepreneur also wears a baseball cap that shoots red light into his scalp, Johnson revealed in an interview with a magazine.

“I started Blueprint as a science experiment to explore the future of being human. My journey and protocol is openly shared and accessible to all. Here is to being our best selves and stepping into this next era together,” Johnson mentioned on his website.

Johnson has detailed his program, including the daily cost and the results he has witnessed, on the website, which can be accessed by anyone.
Johnson’s ultimate goal is to transform his 46-year-old body into that of an 18-year-old. According to him, the data collected by his doctors suggests that the Blueprint program has reduced the age of his bones as well as his heart. He said the experiment has “proven a competent system is better at managing me than a human can,” according to the interview.

The entrepreneur said that his strict regime is more than just splashing money and looking youthful. “Most people assume death is inevitable. We're just basically trying to prolong the time we have before we die,” Johnson stated.
“I don't think there's been any time in history where Homo sapiens could say with a straight face that death may not be inevitable,” he added.

https:///standard_ngr/status/1706642258198466657?s=20

Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by TemplarLandry: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by amnesty7: 1:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin
Is either you cooperate with nature and age gracefully or you give yourself plenty wahala. The guy still looks his real age despite the drugs, not to talk about the potential side effects which must inevitably manifest.

1 Like

Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by Oxb90: 1:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
one day you go taya.
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by ahnie: 1:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Money is good!
Popping these pills daily just to look youthful is some hard job I cannot go thru this stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by amnesty7: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
ahnie:
Money is good
In his case, money is his source of wahala. Imagine having to swallow all these unnecessary pills daily.
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by Casinger(m): 1:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Imagine the repercussions? SMH
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by joinnow: 2:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
guy want to live long to enjoy his money tongue
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by mysticwarrior(m): 2:33pm On Sep 26, 2023
Even as Micheal Jackson fought hard to maintain his handsomeness and fend off agelessness his looks still faded when he started ageing.

Another example is Jeetendra the Indian actor, there was no man as famous for his good look like Jeetendra in India during the prime of his youth. Jeetendra was one of the most handsome man in India when he played the role of the male snake lover In the 1976 movie "Nagin". After Jeetendra started ageing he opted for plastic surgery to rejuvenate his declining pleasing appearance.

After so many plastic surgery Jeetendra's now looked like a dull and he received heavy criticism in India.

There is nothing you can do to stop old age from changing your appearance.
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by armyofone(m): 7:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don't see how one can sit down or stand up popping 111 pills one med after the other daily.
He should tell us how he managed to swallow the medications.

Maybe grinding all 111 pills mix in orange juice and drink undecided
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by graceilina: 8:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
He still looks 46
Re: 46-year-old Millionaire Takes 111 Pills Daily To Reduce His Biological Age by graceilina: 8:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
armyofone:
I don't see how one can sit down or stand up popping 111 pills one med after the other daily.
He should tell us how he managed to swallow the medications.

Maybe grinding all 111 pills mix in orange juice and drink undecided
Exactly my thoughts

(1) (Reply)

Are You Seeking For An Urgent Cash? / Joint Replacement Surgery In Nigeria / A Guide To Natural Skin Care Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.