Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC (13211 Views)

FG Soon To Start Producing Military Hardwares At Ajaokuta Steel Company / Hardship: We Asked You To Teach Obi, Not Us - Tinubu Fans Beg Him To End Lesson / Full Details Of FG Charges Against Sowore And Mandate (Charge sheet) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by HollyKing001(m): 5:27pm On Sep 26, 2023
They say make we give them time APC na always go slow?
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by gentlesmithugo(m): 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
I think at this junction,I can confidently say that Nigeria has collapsed.no light at the end of the tunnel
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by HollyKing001(m): 5:30pm On Sep 26, 2023
But this TUC pulled out of a supposed protest just last week. TUC govt go soon soon soon. Just tary
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by ConfidentialDoc: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Jestin:
Until we stop voting based on tribal and religion sentiments, Nigeria is going nowhere.

We need to get it right at political party primaries level.
Do you think, there was any viable candidate among the 3 misfits?

All the candidate are bullshit. We only came up with the worst of the worst.
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by stewiepeter: 5:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
I don’t know if matawale made that statement again as the minister of defence. But he did make the statement when he was the governor of zamfara
Tonytonex:
Who is the Minister of defense?
Which state is he from?
When and where did he make such statement?

Thanks for the answers in advance.

Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by Tonytonex(m): 5:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
stewiepeter:
I don’t know if matawale made that statement again as the minister of defence. But he did make the statement when he was the governor of zamfara
thanks.
Sorry, were you the one I quoted?
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by COMPAQ(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
mejetov422:
Who ever is still supporting this government need a brain check.

This government is less of the issue! The real issue was Buhari's 8 years that put us in this mess!! What do you think printing N22TRILLION is going to do to the economy!!?

Quite simple -
1.Inflation (cos easy NAIRA is chasing few goods and services)
2.Devaluation (easily gotten Naira is chasing few dollars)
3.High Property prices ( same as above - money that people didn't really work for, they are willing to pay any price for property just to 'legitimize' it. That's why property in Lagos follows no economic sense.
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by stewiepeter: 6:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
No, maybe he will show us where the minister of defence made the statement.
Tonytonex:
thanks.
Sorry, were you the one I quoted?
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by barinedan(m): 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Two bull dogs that only bark without biting. They have slowly been rendered useless. You make noise, threaten fire and brimstone, as soon as government calls you to table and gives you fat envelope you will immediately reverse yourself, abeg you guys should getat
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by siaco(m): 6:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
chukadiho1:
Is well with Nigeria, They said will should vote in 2023 elections we came out enmasse and voted rather in the middle of the night they did selection. Look at where it has landed us.

I am heart broken 💔 by what transpired during the election, it is well.

Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by Fearyourcreator: 7:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
fearyourcreator said there's no hardship anywhere since he lives in mansion and own fleet of businesses. He said we should leave government to rule anyhow as they like and focus on ourselves🤣
Go to Abuja go drag them... stop dragging me ... if e vex you go to Abuja... na me be your governor
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by Tonytonex(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
stewiepeter:
No, maybe he will show us where the minister of defence made the statement.
LOL 😆😆
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by UnfairLife7(m): 9:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Go to Abuja go drag them... stop dragging me ... if e vex you go to Abuja... na me be your governor
egbon i just dey tell am wetin you talk na. Abi u say we no dey pay tax even though we know say we dey pay, directly and indirect tax.

I will begin to access your emilokan government once he spend one year in office. An ordinary Nigerian on the street must live a better life than the previous government.

I wish him all the best
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by mechanics(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
That's right.
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by Fearyourcreator: 9:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
UnfairLife7:
egbon i just dey tell am wetin you talk na. Abi u say we no dey pay tax even though we know say we dey pay, directly and indirect tax.

I will begin to access your emilokan government once he spend one year in office. An ordinary Nigerian on the street must live a better life than the previous government.

I wish him all the best
Do you pay tax ? If yes ... how much have you paid this year
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by occfx: 10:00pm On Sep 26, 2023

Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by uzomalahot: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by Vision101(m): 1:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Does this labour leaders understand what they are saying. A government of barely 4 months. A minister of less than two months should just rush decisions that have wide implications? Come on!!! Let's be reasonable.
Re: Hardship: We Are Tired Of FG’s ‘Soon’ Promises – TUC by AMI3(m): 8:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Yinksdavid:

Sure Ke! Why the poster never use any of the information there succeed and lead by example by showing us.

My brother hungry is in town everybody is looking for ways survive. Man need to shine eyes before u enter one chance

”why We Killed Briton, italian”—suspect / Nigeria Terror Suspects Were Questioned By Mossad Agents / Kashamu Withdraws N20bn Libel Suit Against Obasanjo