Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue (24435 Views)

Youths Burn Imo Police Station Over Killing Of Two Siblings (Photos) / Boy Kidnaps Two Kids In Akure, Sells For N50k Each (Photos) / Two Siblings Found Dead With Powder On Their Mouths In Lagos Shop (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by SaLongs1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
People still dey born pikin anyhow sha!! Hoping those kids don't end up in ritualist's den.
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by soccerlite: 9:14pm On Sep 26, 2023
There are too many evil people in nigeria

How can someone wake up and agenda is to go steal children
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by worksmart(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
We need at least a description of the woman an preferably an artists impression sketch .

Secondly , we need to contact the mobile network companies and police to track all phone numbers that came to the vicinity of where the children were taken from.

Thirdly, question and search every house in the neighbourhood and ask if they saw a strange woman fitting the description with the children.

Ask all local businesses whether they saw the woman fitting the description. The whole neighbourhood should be mobilized to search for the children and their abductors.
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by uzomalahot: 11:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by OgaTheTop2: 12:50am On Sep 27, 2023
lonelydora:
Since their mother was not around and the kids have not been found, who told the story of the #50 soya milk and looking for change?

If there was an adult in the house that knew this story, why did he/her allow those kids to follow the woman?
Fear bloggers. Dem no go enter heaven..

1 Like

Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by BALLOSKI: 4:33am On Sep 27, 2023
Their mother is mad. You left kids of 2 and 4 in a shop to sell?
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by adecz: 6:19am On Sep 27, 2023
You mean that a 4 and 2 years old
children were left alone to look after
a provision store, while the yeye mother
went for mass❓❓❓😡😡😡

If na me be the father, the kain flog wey
I go flog that mother ehhnn❗️❗️

Well, the police should go Anambra to
look for them.
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by Ojulari447: 6:48am On Sep 27, 2023
A CAC pastor has admitted to deceiving a teenager by claiming she had a grave issue. He instructed her to collect seven stones, seven hundred naira, and go to an unfinished building for prayer and deliverance.

On our way to the building, a woman who knew the teenager confronted us, accusing me of being a kidnapper. The situation escalated, and the crowd turned violent, beating me severely. It's the truth that no divine guidance led me to involve this teenager; I was in a state of confusion and unaware of how it all unfolded, the pastor confessed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QRceY7WisQ
Re: Woman Posing As Customer Kidnaps Two Siblings In Benue by fmbag1980: 7:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Shebi she herself have children? May the thunder of God strike her down unless she returns those kids to their parents

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First Time In Prison: Advice Needed / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) / Life Imprisonment: 4 Offences Punished With A Life Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.