Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,495 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) (24429 Views)

Lady Commits Suicide After Losing Her Phone As Friends Mourn (Photos) / Trader Who Lost Her Money To Roadside Gamblers Cries (Video) / Girl Flees Home After Being Beaten For Losing Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Chelsea82: 9:00pm On Jun 10, 2019
Here is the moment a Banku seller burst into tears crying bitterly after losing her money to Gamblers.

According to who shared the post, wrote: " You no go sell you go come do asor".

Watch The Video Here...https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/06/banku-seller-cries-bitterly-after.html?m=1

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Chelsea82: 9:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
More, Watch Video HERE

1 Share

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by morikee: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Buhari on the beat

4 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Celebsnews: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Is a pity though. I can never fall for this. I'm too street to be runned street!

Meanwhile, Meet the cute Dr. Abel Damina's daughter, Olive, the gorgeous actor from the webseries Best Friend in the World

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AgkNr8nDaQ4

4 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Investmentfreak: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
F
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Stillthebest: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wow
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by carterguccy(m): 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
That game nah scam if you know u know!!!

I almost fell for this same shit some years ago at Iwo-road Ibadan under the bridge.. But I was Smart enough and contented with what I have so i just japa jejely grin grin

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by foster212: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Banku eba

1 Like

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by shakyum: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by ainas247: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
really
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Manweysabi(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those guys wey dey use jazz cover their victims eyes...
People playing all this things are greedy

3 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Newguyhere: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
guys please I seriously need suggestions on what inverter to buy.
I want advice from someone who currently uses one.. Pls comment on this thread if you have little time to spare, it would mean a lot to me. cry

https://www.nairaland.com/5236441/inverters-worth-it
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Longcucumber(m): 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those guys Na complete bastard.bastard criminals.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by princeade86(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
In oluwaburna voice, "Tete no be by force"

1 Like

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Adakintroy: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
There is a suckered born every minute.

--Barnum.

1 Like

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Kharol1234: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
shey na red abi na blue..... U pik d wrng color e red for u

2 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by PassiveNaira: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
You got your fingers burnt. Next time you here the letter G, you won't wait.

Come to think of it, this smae person won't cry had luck shone on her. You will start seeing, slay queen with big God all littered our media.
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by akymholic(m): 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Gbe soke....baby just komole

1 Like

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
419 trait dey inside the blood of anyone who gambles with those peopleundecided

So ogun d'ogoji na scam
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by JubrinElSudan: 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
These boys plenty for Effurun Roundabout dey find who dem go maga. Even girls dey among the syndicate

8 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by PapaNnamdi: 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Reminds me of ikeja akpu phone 8yrs ago

2 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by tstx(m): 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Greediness

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568)
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Magnumproperty: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
Them dey igando wella after brt
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by rusher14: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
CameroonianG:
Okay ohhh! Please nairaland welcome a new friend from Cameroon

You must be related to Atiku or Ndiefi.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by AstralBody: 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
CameroonianG:
grin grin How is Cameron?
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Moneytize: 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
CameroonianG:
Akwaba grin You dey chop banku?

3 Likes

Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Moneytize: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tete no good
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 11:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Kwasia
Re: Banku Seller Cries Bitterly After Losing Her Money To Gamblers(Video) by Greatzeus(m): 11:58pm On Jun 10, 2019
A lot of celebrities whose shine is dimmer than candle lights are waiting for such opportunities like this to shoot them back into the limelight. Oya, hypocrites give her money or scholarship or buy 3 months banku in advance to show how caring you are undecided
Even though your gate man hasn't been paid and your next neighbor are starving, hypocrites undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Bathes Husband With Hot Water Mixed With Pepper / Widespread Manhole Cover Theft In Lagos / Nigerian Man Dies After Swallowing Drugs During Arrest In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.