Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,604 members, 7,816,503 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:10 PM

Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. (1276 Views)

Ogun PDP Chairman To Adebutu: You Caused Party’s Loss In 2023 Election / There's too much anger in the country right now / Osibanjo See What You Caused Now!!?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 5:35pm On Sep 26, 2023
Look at what you have brought upon your self and the entire populace in general, Every body is suffering because you.
This not about your tribe but the collective interest of the citizens of this country. You voted for him because he is from your tribe overlooking all the indications and signs that he has nothing to offer. He might have done great as a governor but time has passed, things has changed over time and considering he left active leadership position since 2007 both in the cooperate and public world.

For someone that could hardly articulate and speak coherently, we all saw that during the campaign. He was asked to test the microphone but he went on to taste the microphone and this is a clear indication that has has lost sight with reality. But to you, its all about which tribe produces the next President and not who is the most competent. You don't need a doctor to know that this person wouldn't be able to think logically and strategically.

A bag of rice is 40,000
Fossil Fuel is per liter 610
Diesel is sold for 1100
A dollar is exchanged at 1004 naira as at 1pm today.
The Cost of transportation is now triple the initial amount
Cooking gas 950
There is Insecurity at it peak.
Palliative that could not serve a family of four a single day was shared to curtail the effect of the hard that was man creation.
There has been a generally increase in the price of goods and services.

Even with the suffering faced by majority of Nigerians ( Including those that voted for him or those on the opposing side) you have refused to change, refuse to think for your self. The person you're fighting for does not know you, his children will never know poverty yet here you are poverty ridden, sick and retired parent to cater for, you have never had the opportunity to experience a better life for your self, your entire life. Yet when there is an opening for employment, you will never be considered but would be given to their close friends and relatives.

Think about your life,you deserve something better.

14 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Zxcvbnmghtr: 5:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin See how 'billionaires' are crying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Jennieee4(f): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yet you voted for Apc
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by ican2020: 5:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
It’s a pity that a well blessed country reduced to nothing by useless politicians

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Arda1000(m): 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ain’t Yoruba am Igbo but not even Obi or any other person can fix Nigeria.
The country is dead and decaying rapidly

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Jackson619007: 5:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Fuel is ₦740 here ooo

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 5:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
So if we had voted your tribesman,he will make a bag of rice reduce to 20k cos he has tons of rice he want to sell in his backyard,you people are just too myopic and unimaginable in hypocrisy.is he the one that made them start to protest hardship in Ghana or he made military take over in Niger because of their economic situation.he is also the one that determines the global oil prices and he dictates the exchange rate.
Instead of you to level up your hustle,you will wail and lament for the next 8years.the foolishness is on you.
It is only in nigeria that prices are high,fools will not compare the average cost of rent in Ghana with that of Nigeria,they will not compare the cost of education,cost of groceries and living cost.lazy ass youths be blaming government for their unsteadfastness and misfortune.continue...na you go hear am.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Kestolove(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2023
Thank God Tinubu came when we need an intelligent ND smart leader.. If it wia to be obi by now dem for Don put Nigeria on sale
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Boondocxs(f): 6:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
So if we had voted your tribesman,he will make a bag of rice reduce to 20k cos he has tons of rice he want to sell in his backyard,you people are just too myopic and unimaginable in hypocrisy.is he the one that made them start to protest hardship in Ghana or he made military take over in Niger because of their economic situation.he is also the one that determines the global oil prices and he dictates the exchange rate.
Instead of you to level up your hustle,you will wail and lament for the next 8years.the foolishness is on you.
It is only in nigeria that prices are high,fools will not compare the average cost of rent in Ghana with that of Nigeria,they will not compare the cost of education,cost of groceries and living cost.lazy ass youths be blaming government for their unsteadfastness and misfortune.continue...na you go hear am.
You're comparing Nigeria to Ghana? Does Ghana generate the amount of revenue Nigeria generate?... Here you are talking about tribe again, for you it all about your tribe and not the well being of the commoner on the street. You think I give a f.uck about the fucki.n g tribe of the president?

He is fuc.k.ing incompetent and you're blinded by your tribe to see this... He is Bleep in.g incompetent. For your information I don't give a Bleep who becomes the President, I just want a better life for my self...

Are you seriously comparing the Economic hardship in Nigeria with other countries? You have no idea what people from the poverty capital of the world are facing and a country that also doubles as the No 1 position on unemployment.

You clearly have not lived a better life your entire existence. To you, since other country are suffering, Nigerians should also suffer. What kind of mentality is that.

Suffer no dey tire you.

8 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 6:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:
You're comparing Nigeria to Ghana? Does Ghana generate the amount of revenue Nigeria generate?... Here you are talking about tribe again, for you it all about your tribe and not the well being of the commoner on the street. You think I give a f.uck about the fucki.n g tribe of the president?

He is fuc.k.ing incompetent and you're blinded by your tribe to see this... He is Bleep in.g incompetent. For your information I don't give a Bleep who becomes the President, I just want a better life for my self...

Are you seriously comparing the Economic hardship in Nigeria with other countries? You have no idea what people from the poverty capital of the world are facing and a country that also doubles as the No 1 position on unemployment.

You clearly have not lived a better life your entire existence. To you, since other country are suffering, Nigerians should also suffer. What kind of mentality is that.

Suffer no dey tire you.
you are living a better life and that's why you are lamenting,go school them no go,learn work dem no learn.na tunubu swear for u abi.a country as small as Ghana and niger are into serious economic crises and you are comparing nigeria them,the shame is on you.you better go and get something meaningful to do with your life otherwise you just lead your children to hopeles life.see as the person you are selling made anamabra the best state in nigeria.mechew...if you can't cope with the economic situation,just commit suicide and stop making jest of your self.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by SAMBARRY: 6:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
grin
Zxcvbnmghtr:
lol are you minding the comedians cheesy

This guys are so amusingly toxic.oyinbo say hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.e be like say e suppose to be hell hath no fury than obiddeeees scorned cheesy they're still living in Lala land cheesy grin

I remember after elections,chest beaters were beating their chests about how many businesses , mansions and hotels that they have to survive irrespective of who's in Government cheesy

Shey Hotel buisness no dey move again grin

Everybody go dey alright

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
you are living a better life and that's why you are lamenting,go school them no go,learn work dem no learn.na tunubu swear for u abi.a country as small as Ghana and niger are into serious economic crises and you are comparing nigeria them,the shame is on you.you better go and get something meaningful to do with your life otherwise you just lead your children to hopeles life.see as the person you are selling made anamabra the best state in nigeria.mechew...if you can't cope with the economic situation,just commit suicide and stop making jest of your self.
Tribe and ethnic bigotry will not take you anywhere. Are you so daft to see that Nigerians are better off before your God came to power. I don't give a Bleep about Obi but of course bigots like you will bring in ethnic coloration to this discourse.

Imagine how you're comparing Nigeria to Niger and Ghana. Those country you mention are beneath Nigeria on the league of nations. Nigeria is not a poor country like you have made it to look.

What stop you from comparing Nigeria to South Africa or Egypt? Are they not doing better than you're?

You talk about getting an Education and I begin to Imagine where all this is coming from? Does Education guarantee employment and a better life?

Next time please punctuate your write up, paragraph your point so I easily go through them.

4 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2023
SAMBARRY:
grin lol are you minding the comedians cheesy

This guys are so amusingly toxic.oyinbo say hell hath no fury than a woman scorned.e be like say e suppose to be hell hath no fury than obiddeeees scorned cheesy they're still living in Lala land cheesy grin

I remember after elections,chest beaters were beating their chests about how many businesses , mansions and hotels that they have to survive irrespective of who's in Government cheesy

Shey Hotel buisness no dey move again grin

Everybody go dey alright
So what is your point exactly? Are Nigerians in general not suffering?

How do you people reason honestly?

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 7:12pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:
Tribe and ethnic bigotry will not take you anywhere. Are you so daft to see that Nigerians are better off before your God came to power. I don't give a Bleep about Obi but of course bigots like you will bring in ethnic coloration to this discourse.

Imagine how you're comparing Nigeria to Niger and Ghana. Those country you mention are beneath Nigeria on the league of nations. Nigeria is not a poor country like you have made it to look.

What stop you from comparing Nigeria to South Africa or Egypt? Are they not doing better than you're?

You talk about getting an Education and I begin to Imagine where all this is coming from? Does Education guarantee employment and a better life?

Next time please punctuate your write up, paragraph your point so I easily go through them.
im not here to give you lessons or do a competition of essay with you,iv done that over 25years ago now.im just wondering how miserable you could be if all you do is wail and lament so seriously even without a wife or family,whearas we have people with wife and about 4 children in the same country and you hardly see them cry on threads.so fending for your self is an herculean task for you,don't just attempt to make a family and that's my advice for you.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 7:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
im not here to give you lessons or do a competition of essay with you,iv done that over 25years ago now.im just wondering how miserable you could be if all you do is wail and lament so seriously even without a wife or family,whearas we have people with wife and about 4 children in the same country and you hardly see them cry on threads.so fending for your self is an herculean task for you,don't just attempt to make a family and that's my advice for you.
Honestly, you're a dullard grin, you have no basic knowledge about anything.

What do you mean I should attempt to make a family? grin . Are you OK at all. Honestly from all indications you have never experienced a better life, that is why you feel that this is all you could get from life and Nigeria in general.

Where did I mentioned that I cannot fend for my self, I wouldn't want to boost but I can comfortably feed you for 5 years. This is not a joke. cheesy

I'm telling you that people are suffering and how the prices of things has gone up but here you're telling me not to complain but focus on having a family. Are you OK at all? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by SAMBARRY: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:
So what is your point exactly? Are Nigerians in general not suffering?

How do you people reason honestly?
you go dey alright

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 9:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:
Honestly, you're a dullard grin, you have no basic knowledge about anything.

What do you mean I should attempt to make a family? grin . Are you OK at all. Honestly from all indications you have never experienced a better life, that is why you feel that this is all you could get from life and Nigeria in general.

Where did I mentioned that I cannot fend for my self, I wouldn't want to boost but I can comfortably feed you for 5 years. This is not a joke. cheesy

I'm telling you that people are suffering and how the prices of things has gone up but here you're telling me not to complain but focus on having a family. Are you OK at all? cheesy
werey,u want to feed your daddy's mate for 5years and there are no members of your family that needs the feeding?,na the fake life wey dey make una suffer be that.empty barrels makes the loudest noise.idiot doesn't even know the difference between boast and boost.the shame is on you if you thing you can feed someone for 5years and you are crying over 40k bag of rice then you should know that you are in serious trouble.you are not the mouth piece of the mases,don't cry for them.your suffer is your suffer and your cry is your cry.if you can afford to buy those things,buy and stop decrying like a low life hungry man.i am also buying what you are buying,so as many other Nigerians too.if you no get money,hide your face make unresourcefullness and unproductivity handle your affairs.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 9:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
werey,u want to feed your daddy's mate for 5years and there are no family members in your house that needs the feeding?,na the fake life wey dey make una suffer be that.
Being successful in life is not judged on how old one is. Your pride has made you missed a life changing experience.

Beg me and I will reconsider...

3 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by BossGerald: 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

You have zero sense
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:
Being successful in life is not judged on how old one is. Your pride has made you missed a life changing experience.

people like you get papa and mama for village wey dey languish in poverty,shishi you no get to send.shay na person wey no fit buy fuel for 580/ltr wan send money.na to come online come show off dey form dem know.if we check account balance e go be like radio station frequency.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by CloudTrees(f): 9:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
001Lotion:

Please I am here just incase
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 9:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
people like you get papa and mama for village wey dey languish in poverty,shishi you no get to send.shay na person wey no fit buy fuel for 580/ltr wan send money.na to come online come show off dey form dem know.if we check account balance e go be like radio station frequency.
You have pride and I can't help. Continue to wallow in adject penury.
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by BentizilL: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
I hate stupid post.
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by 001Lotion: 9:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lanretoye:
werey,u want to feed your daddy's mate for 5years and there are no members of your family that needs the feeding?,na the fake life wey dey make una suffer be that.empty barrels makes the loudest noise.idiot doesn't even know the difference between boast and boost.the shame is on you if you thing you can feed someone for 5years and you are crying over 40k bag of rice then you should know that you are in serious trouble.you are not the mouth piece of the mases,don't cry for them.your suffer is your suffer and your cry is your cry.if you can afford to buy those things,buy and stop decrying like a low life hungry man.i am also buying what you are buying,so as many other Nigerians too.if you no get money,hide your face make unresourcefullness and unproductivity handle your affairs.
You can't avoid what I buy. That is because we don't buy the same thing.

When the price of things goes up, I know that there are those who can't avoid them. So I speak, but for you rage tag maniac would prefer to keep kept and suffer in silence.
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Lanretoye(m): 1:03am On Sep 27, 2023
001Lotion:

When the price of things goes up, I know that there are those who can't avoid them. So I speak, but for you rage tag maniac would prefer to keep kept and suffer in silence.
the money with which you want to feed someone for 5years will go a long way in helping those who can't afford things,it's not for coming online to boast or brag Mr man.suffer and poverty dey smell for your lamentation.obviously we don't buy the same things,I have a family,you don't have...you should keep your tears till when you start having responsibilities,we know people like you.funny in reality is that things are not going to be better as soon,you go still cry blood.

1 Like

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by ednut1(m): 1:21am On Sep 27, 2023
The votes from core north won Tinubu the elections not SW. so this tribe talk is baseless. The man rigged mostly too angry
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Usmanovic95(m): 2:17am On Sep 27, 2023
001Lotion:

Oga You get time to trade words with an APC supporter,to them to been a suffer head comes with a reward, that's why they want everyone to suffer whatever they are suffering.CHANGE- NEXT LEVEL- RENEWED HOPE, what has changed and what's the common denominator?
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by DyingFetus: 4:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Agbado boys should kwantinue wailing

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Curious346: 6:31am On Sep 27, 2023
I just called your number 08096550033. You deserve a curse
Lanretoye:
Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by chigator2: 7:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
the money with which you want to feed someone for 5years will go a long way in helping those who can't afford things,it's not for coming online to boast or brag Mr man.suffer and poverty dey smell for your lamentation.obviously we don't buy the same things,I have a family,you don't have...you should keep your tears till when you start having responsibilities,we know people like you.funny in reality is that things are not going to be better as soon,you go still cry blood.

This Yoruba boys are plain dumb and senseless. Is it a tribal thing ? Let me spell it out for you.

Two weeks ago, Yorubas were looting someone's rice in public due to hardship.

Your government is awarding meagre palliatives.

The last money your Government borrowed was through the NNPC not CBN or FG. Why ? Because the NNPC is now the only credit worthy government institution. Shame.

Your fake accountant President led FG has so far made 3 attempts at controlling the free fall of Naira. All failed. Naira is falling.

Fuel importers are running out of Forex to even import fuel with no local refinery in sight of stable production.

Foreign suppliers are rejecting Letters of Credit from Nigerians because they smell a problem. Overnight currency fluctuation can double or triple the debt and the person can't pay.

Spike in tertiary school fees that they claim money from subsidy would go into. Lori iro. ASUU said 50% of students will drop from universities.

With all of these, we still have foolish people like YOU blind to the realization that Tinubu had failed woefully already. No economic plan so far just appointments upon appointments. His cabinet is a idea empty group of old friends.

Yoruba should leave their stinking hypocrisy outside the room for now. Dr. Fayemi of Ekiti State admitted that you guys played politics with Jonathan subsidy removal now your Oga cannot handle what he removed again. You people should not come and mess things up the more because clearly you lack competence and honesty.

We understand that you are Yoruba but don't paint yourself stupid by comparing Nigeria to Ghana or Niger.
Is Ghana a member of OPEC ?
Is Ghana the largest workforce in Africa ?
Does Niger have as much educated people as Nigeria.

You say people should work hard and stop waiting for government, that is what someone who doesn't understand what an enabling environment is. It is just for an Enabling environment that your countrymen are running like rats across Canada and Europe.

2 Likes

Re: Things Are Hard In The Country Right Now, You Caused It. by Omowale2023(m): 7:46am On Sep 27, 2023
Lanretoye:
Do you know what are you saying?
Are you now saying that Politicians shouldn't be held accountable for their actions and decisions?
Is Nigeria Ghana?
Why should we compare apples with Oranges?
Did Nigerians vote in Ghana elections?
Did Ghanaians vote in Nigeria elections?
Your opinion doesn't make any sense at all.
Don't you know the little gains you make is eroded by hyper inflation?
Buhari used 8 years to take Dollar @ 800 naira
Tinubu needed 116 days to make it 1,000, and you are here saying rubbish. Why didn't you double your "Own Hustle" when fuel was 68 naira and dollar @ 200 naira?

Don't bother replying this comment. I can't waste my intellectual energy on a dimwitted nonsensical thing like you.

#DropMic.....🎤

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prediction: Yaradua, Duke Ticket Combo / Yar'adua Wins ! Flaws Okorocha, Marwa, Jerry Gana And Others / Obasanjo/atiku Face Off: Political Crisis Imminent In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.