Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

I'm Looking For Who To Buy Tomatoes From, Within The North Or Southwest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I'm Looking For Who To Buy Tomatoes From, Within The North Or Southwest (195 Views)

Where To Buy Pepper And Tomatoes From The North / How To Grow Cherry Tomatoes From Seed / If You Need A Source Man For Onions, Pepper And Tomatoes From North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Who To Buy Tomatoes From, Within The North Or Southwest by Marvyokocha10(m): 5:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
I'm based in the SouthSouth/SouthEast, and I'm looking for I trusted source where I can buy good tomatoes from and transport down to Southeast and resell, we can be partners or I can just be buying from you, depends.. smiley wink

Re: I'm Looking For Who To Buy Tomatoes From, Within The North Or Southwest by henks(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
I reside in the north I am very interested on an idea like this for long. Not just tomatoes, you have so many other product to diversify. I wish you can trust my source lets take this simple idea forward . 09164317751
Re: I'm Looking For Who To Buy Tomatoes From, Within The North Or Southwest by mansoor093(m): 8:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
We can partner dear brother, I stay in Iwo town, Osun state, Farming is major occupation, you can reach me via WhatsApp 08133378964

(1) (Reply)

Please Where Can I Buy Broken Rice In ABUJA For Dog / Factory Workers Needed At A Factory At IDO LG Of Ibadan, Oyo State / How Many Eggs Can A Chicken Lay In Its Lifetime?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.