Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,255 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning (20055 Views)

Lagos Assembly Summons LAMATA Over Non-use Of Yoruba Language In Trains / LASG Officials Visit Eleko-Epe Road Construction Site (Pictutes) / Imota Rice Mill: Lagos Officials Visit To See Level Of Work Done (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by benuejosh: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Peter Obi actually did nothing in that state. All hail Tinubu.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by spiSeyi: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
What lesson did Eldorado citizens want to learn in muddy Tinubu's Lagos shocked. Well Lagos is the US of !gbos grin . By the way I thought Obi performance was better than Tinubu in Anambra . Meanwhile, Sanwo should make sure that they deported back to their land of billionaires after training because !gbos hardly remember their homeland whenever they get to Tinubus Lagos undecided

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by LZAA: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Noneroone:
Lagos with the world's worst traffic is now a trail blazer in public transport?

Soludo's politics
As in 😄😄😄
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Airlord2030: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Peter obi built anambra grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by AkinPhysicist: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Out of shame 0k0r0s will not show face on this thread.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Latakia(f): 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Peter Obi is a failure and left no legacy in Anambra state except his love and support for IPOB.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by MEGAWATCH: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
yarimo:
LAMATA should be careful with developers grin grin grin grin

One of the most stupid things to do in this life is to support a Criminal to achieve power and to join in the suffering created by the Criminal after achieving power.
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by tfelicityk(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
May they allowed the training they receive to yield better results in Anambra State.

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Atarakpa: 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Beremx:
That's a good one. There's nothing wrong in learning good governance and apply same in Governor Soludo's administration.
How I wish my useless good for nothing supreme court governor can do the same
that my coconut head brother no dey see good at all.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by 49cents(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
They should learn the good ones but drop the Owo mi da aspects
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Latakia(f): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
yoruboid:
Obi should ask to do industrial training in Aso Rock under BAT if he ever aspires to be a VP in next 16 years
Obi can still become a day president cos Jagaban is about to initiate the program like he did in Lagos through spelling bee competition. But Obi has to come first through spelling bee competition to qualify as a one day president.

9 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by duro4chang(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Lagos the centre of excellence.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by onuman: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
In overdrive all the time. That's Chukwuma Soludo the amateur governor using guber office to nose for the office of Igbo president of Nigeria.
What is special about LAMATA to learn from?

LAMATA that still seizes or clamps offending vehicles on the road in the 21st century, instead of issuing tickets to offending drivers.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by SonOfDSoil01: 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
yoruboid:
The Anambra that Obi built coming to learn governance under the Lagos that Tinubu built

The way Yorubas see traveling to the UK and USA is the was Igbos see traveling to Lagos. I’ve been to the East before and for an average eastern, Lagos is their land of promise. The way Nigerians flaunt an accent when they have lived abroad is the same way an average Igbo person that has lived in Lagos flaunts Yoruba in the East. These are verifiable facts and I’ve seen it with my eyes
no be lie : grin i also had similar experience when I served there. In fact you need to see those owerri girls especially those that have not been to Lagos before grin I knack tire! All I keep hearing was when are you taking me to Ragos grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Chetas81(m): 7:58pm On Sep 26, 2023
Oooooh god can you imagine this
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Chetas81(m): 7:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
49cents:
They should learn the good ones but drop the Owo mi da aspects
sir no good one to be sincere
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by FreeStuffsNG: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Olachase:
It's not a new thing

Lagos lead others follow

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Mrbenny001: 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Reno mokry is typing grin

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Caleycash(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
yarimo:
LAMATA should be careful with developers grin grin grin grin
Mumu 🤡
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by SonOfDSoil01: 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Noneroone:

Soludo's politics
I guess you know better than them? Then why weren’t you the Governor so you can turn anambala to eldorado grin

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by STEWpid(f): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Let's make our country work.

Positive words and actions towards our dear country is the solution to our problem as a nation.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by onuman: 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Beremx:
That's a good one. There's nothing wrong in learning good governance and apply same in Governor Soludo's administration.
How I wish my useless good for nothing supreme court governor can do the same

Look well well. Soludo is not too far different from the Supreme Court governor of Imo state.
Both dance to the gallery of the north and SW regions.

Only difference is Soludo governs all parts of his state while Supreme Court governor governs his state capital Only.
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Monaboo(m): 8:02pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seeing "Transport Planning" on the caption here reminded me of a course I did during my undergrad "Transportation Planning".

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by VEHINTOLAR: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
Humble yourself,learn and grow ! No dey form one useless "developers" around when nobody reckons with your sorry ass !

7 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Hotfreezing: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Not a big deal.

The Lagos State government visited Kaduna State sometime ago to study El-rufai's infrastructural and revenue generation blueprints. It's a practice as old as time.

Big, fat lie. Tell it to your fellow drunkards in the village.

As at 2019, Alpha Beta was collecting taxes for Lagos, Plateau, Abia, Akwa Ibom, Kaduna, Nassawa, Ekiti and the Ghanaian government.

If you want to argue, I will bring proof to shut you up forever.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by FreeStuffsNG: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Not a big deal.

The Lagos State government visited Kaduna State sometime ago to study El-rufai's infrastructural and revenue generation blueprints. It's a practice as old as time.
This is not true. At best, it will be a synergy after Kaduna learnt under Lagos.

I personally have the privilege to know the Kaduna state team lead that came to Lagos to understudy Lagos in those two areas.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by OYEDIPE(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
plaindealer:
And these learners won rule Lagos.

This is when learners won rule teachers..

Tinubu created the same LAMATA agency that Obi's anambra people are learning from, but Obi created nothing, nothing for the future generations of anambra and SE people to learn and benefit from.

Now, they need governance and institutional lessons from Timubu's agency.

Sad..
TELL THEM

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by rummmy: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu should help and develop oshogbo please cheesy
Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by jahsharon: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Its No BIG deal.

Tinubu Visited US jails Twice and still became President for just 1 Year.
grin

This generational inherited psychiatric disorders that you are suffering from is incurable

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Hotfreezing: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
Noneroone:

Soludo's politics

Ojodu Berger alone has more traffic than the entire South East combined and multiplied by 3.

You Mkpummiri dogs should shut up your mouth when your superiors are talking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Nobody: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Way to go. Good job my governor!

Anambara o ni baje O!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Officials Visit LAMATA In Lagos For Training On Transport Planning by Hotfreezing: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
rummmy:
Tinubu should help and develop oshogbo please cheesy

Mkpummiri dogs should go rescue their mothers from under the bed where Simon Ekpa sentenced them to.

8 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari / Lagos East Bye-election: APC’s Tokunbo Abiru wins / Pantami Present As Buhari Presides Over FEC Meeting After UK Trip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.