Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,486 members, 7,861,407 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics (769 Views)

"He Asked Us To Sacrifice For Country" - Social Media Users Criticise Tinubu / Reno Omokri: I Campaigned For Tinubu Because Osinbajo Is Harder To Defeat / 2023: Tinubu Cannot Win Because Nigerians Don't Want Him - Seun Osewa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by DyshApp: 6:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Afrobeats artist Seun Kuti expressed that a significant portion of those who criticize President Bola Tinubu would hold him in high regard if they had the chance to meet him.

Seun pointed out that some people's dislike for Tinubu stems from their limited access to him. This insight was shared by the singer during his recent appearance on The Honest Bunch Podcast. He also reflected on his childhood, where he questioned why many people seemed to 'hate' his father, the late Afrobeat pioneer, Fela Anikulapo-Kuti, despite his father being a 'cool guy.'

Seun said: “Being Fela’s son, growing up in Nigeria, I no even fit enter my girlfriend papa’s house. I go dey wonder say, ‘Wettin my papa sef dey do like dis wey nobody like am?’

“But I know my father; he’s a cool guy. So, what’s it about this guy that nobody likes? If I go anywhere, people would be like, ‘Oh! He’s Fela’s son…’ I know that pain. But I looked at all politicians’ children; the same people who criticise Tinubu today will praise his children tomorrow because of money

“So, I understand that if you had access to Tinubu, you would love him. Your only hatred of him is your lack of access.”

Get all the latest updates on Dyshus webpage

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Isokotolopia: 6:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Rada rada, this confusionist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Wisereborn: 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seun Kuti, you don't criticize Tinubu because he is bankrolling you

You are one of the problems we have in Nigeria

Is it CSU that cannot access their alumnus 🎓 grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Urheadmaster(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Who wouldn't support his own kind tongue

1 Like

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by illicit(m): 6:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Tinubu na cool guy true true

Fela na eccentric, very harmless, just weird

😎

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Afamsi: 7:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Gone are the days when it is said " like father like son" this idi*t is nothing like his father aswear.

5 Likes

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seun Kuti, the Nigerian Police is your friend. I just say make I remind you..😊

2 Likes

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by BoldBrainz(m): 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Afamsi:
Gone are the days when it is said " like father like son" this idi*t is nothing like his father aswear.

At least he still has that foundational originality. Unlike that cow they call Yul Edochie!

1 Like

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Racoon(m): 7:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
So says someone whose legendary father sang and condemn despicable like Tinubu who are part of the "ITT" and "government magic" people who made life difficult for his family. Listen to "Basket Mouth" and know where this African shrine Indian hemp smoker has lost it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCpua4dvUXs?si=bke0TTEd2kebZ9c2

1 Like

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by creativehubb: 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Most Nigerians are hungry people, they only like who give them food, I don't take Nigerians seriously.

1 Like

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by DatNiggaDaz: 9:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yobabad:
Hope the people of SE and SS are learning, most of us were joining local Yoruba Muslims miscreants to criticize and crusify Goodluck Jonathan, Yoruba Muslims are full of hatred, now you how the love their own

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by flokii: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2023
Anywhere belle face Ohanaeze no see chance enter Asiwaju.. na wetin dey pepper dem be that.

Same thing Buhari did, fashi dem.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Throwback: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2023
Yobabad:
Hope the people of SE and SS are learning, most of us were joining local Yoruba Muslims miscreants to criticize and crusify Goodluck Jonathan, Yoruba Muslims are full of hatred, now you how the love their own

This wan still dey do SE and SS?

You cannot standalone that is why you keep falling and failing.

I know a SS politician will still emerge President of Nigeria before the SE.

2 Likes

Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Malroux: 9:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
This one have found his lost voice. Police will soon do the needful.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Malroux: 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

Rubbish.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by magoo10(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
Access him for the pocket you mean.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by Smitaro100(m): 10:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
Dis guy have been trying so hard to stay relevant since after his saga with d Nigerian police force, he should thread carefully before village pple press play again for in head o.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by jmoore(m): 10:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Throwback:

Your 'Almighty' foresight didn't tell you that a dollar will be sold for 1,000 naira under your babablu Emilokan.
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by jaytimeo: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
Sometimes I dey doubt if nah Fela when I know born this pikin .
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by KanwuliaExtra: 10:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Access him for what? undecided

A career criminal?

Rubbish!
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by SpatialKing(m): 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
So, we should be able to access Tinubu for things to work in Nigeria
Re: You Criticise Tinubu Because You Can't Access Him, Seun Kuti Fires Critics by BiafraInc: 11:09pm On Sep 26, 2023
Trust the chameleons. They never disappoint.

(1) (Reply)

“I’ve Received My Original Replacement Degrees From CSU” - Tinubu (Old Video) / The Absence of A Working Nigerian Supreme Court And Anarchy. / Man Received Backlash On Facebook After Saying That Igbos Are D Pillar Of Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.