Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Trial Version And Full Installation For Windows Vista - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Trial Version And Full Installation For Windows Vista (777 Views)

BBM For PC Download, Blackberry Messenger For Windows7/8/vista Computer / Windows Vista Tweaks for Optimal System Performance / Hp Deskjet D2360 Driver For Windows Vista (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Trial Version And Full Installation For Windows Vista by ono(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2007
Ok. I just bought this 17'' HP Pavillion notebook: DV 9420US. It has this great look and other ''techy'' specs I just need for everything I do. Some 240GB dual SATA hard drives and 2GB RAM I think is perfect. There's a webcam strategically placed on the screen. This helps you see the other person at the end of the world chatting with you. I think this is one of HP's best.

The problem:
This laptop came with pre-loaded Windows Vista Home Premium. The problem is that the MS Office Package (excel word, powerpoint, etc) in the laptop, which I thought is going to stay for as long as I use the laptop, is a trial version (or so I think until proven otherwise here). Is there a way I could get the complete MS Office package for this OS so as to save me the hassle of using a trial version with downgraded funtionalities?
Re: Trial Version And Full Installation For Windows Vista by earthrealm(m): 12:30am On Nov 17, 2007
u shud be happy, its only on vista that ms office comes preloaded,
am using a similar hp pavillion, click on the activation appletet, u will get a code, enter the code, this will enable u use ms office 4 2mnths free, after wch the functionilty is reduced,
u cud then go to microsft website n purchase a code for full version, its not more than 50dollars,

or u want a pirated copy?,

naaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, i aint going there, use ur head!! tongue
Re: Trial Version And Full Installation For Windows Vista by Sandscape(m): 3:14am On Nov 17, 2007
I hope you are not talking about free[urlwww.naijahtopjobs.com]Jobs in Nigeria[/url]?

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Ipod / Pls Help / Who Uses A Toshiba Satelite Laptop A60-160?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.