Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France (33713 Views)

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi / Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by slimfit1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Medical top up.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Whytelyon(m): 10:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He no trust United states rechargeable batteries because Dem fit give am fake rechargeable batteries for commiting drug related crime in chicago back in the days

Elon Musk batteries day give Longer life for Tesla, dude no wan patronise those ones.
He does not want trouble grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Ikpunnegi01: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
To recharge his battery before it runs out in the public! grin Una don buy market grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Whytelyon(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
SpatialKing:
What kind of Presidents is APC always giving us...

They can never stay in the country to fix all numerous challenges

Have you voted for Tinubu today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Atlantis585: 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
More steroids fall on you Tinubu

More injection to your veins

As you go for recharge may your battery never run down

May your urine channels be serviced

Bloody mannequin

Robotic president

grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Godanya: 10:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
Looking for a place for asylum. Henceforth Nigeria will be uncomfortable for him considering the impending exposure in US.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Yankee101: 10:37pm On Sep 26, 2023
Suprise or planned medical trip?
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Knetpro(m): 10:38pm On Sep 26, 2023
Ok o
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Whytelyon(m): 10:39pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:

But u are not a Nigerian

Why are u CORNcerned

πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ

Idiotic comments like these are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.
You are an enemy to your own nation!

You hate growth, and that is why if care is not taken, you will do all in your power to sell the rights of your children. If your parents did not get it right, you can do better.
An idiot imposed himself on you and spreads lies and propaganda in the name of ruler-ship and leadership, rather than speak the real deal, you take turns because he is from your tribe. Igbos won't hide it, they'd say it to your face, if you offended, that is your headache, they don't care, do the right thing.

The same tribe thing the Northern peeps tried and regretted everything that came with it. Maybe you do not know what it cost them, please ask, Buhari is a case study.
You never learn, be rest assured you will regret this thinking you have in no distant time.

For the record, i do not respond to Ronus. They are the most stupid set of people to talk to. Garage mentality is not too far from them, when you rid yourself of imbecilic thinking , a non intrinsic, and thinking of a nonentity and you ready to talk factual things, I am always here.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by KpukpuyekePikin(f): 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
benuejosh:
Our President please bring Paris gift for Nigerians. Plenty investors is what we are expecting.

You mean plenty of rice banditry in Ibadan?
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Zxcvbnmghtr: 10:41pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nothing has changed. No wonder they lost the election. grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Atlantis585: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmm!
Make this man no kpai for Aso Rock ooo.
As crooked as he is, e still better pass the Bokoharam kingpin VP Shittima. grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Incredible128: 10:42pm On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria doesn't have enough money for pounds again grin grin, Na money for euro dey grin grin we must cut cost grin grin
Taylor92:

Does he recharge in France or UK?

Remind me Abeg

Abi the werey don change mechanic ni

I thought his mechanics was in UK
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Incredible128: 10:43pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pounds don cost grin, or he doesn't like the calibre of doctors there grin grin
Crimecity:

Na France.

UK na for Bubu
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by wanimo: 10:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:

Does he recharge in France or UK?

Remind me Abeg

Abi the werey don change mechanic ni

I thought his mechanics was in UK
na Buhari/Jubril na him their charger dey UK. Tinubu charging port dey France
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
Hziyech:
While ade is busy loosing drainage covers to sell and buy data to come and be cheering Tinubu

they never see anything.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Whytelyon(m): 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
wanimo:
na Buhari/Jubril na him their charger dey UK. Tinubu charging port dey France

I don piss for Nika. Your president na Android? grin 😁 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by KanwuliaExtra: 10:53pm On Sep 26, 2023
Going to "France" to release more money for his US court cases? grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by youngrichnigga: 10:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
The 31st meeting of the Heads of National Drug Law Enforcement Agencies, Africa (HONLAF)

It was a tactful avoidance of having a physical presence at the quoted ☝️☝️ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Luckysbab: 10:59pm On Sep 26, 2023
Racoon:
Joe Biden snubbed the drug baron because of his political ambition. Then the Heptagenerian criminal runned to his grandson in France for succour.

No be only runned, na ranned.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by ufotunang: 11:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
So he cannot recharge his battery in nigeria here why always France
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by hamedvision2030: 11:04pm On Sep 26, 2023
Crimecity:

https://leadership.ng/president-tinubu-in-surprise-stopover-in-paris/#:~:text=Abike%20Dabiri%2DErewa%20and%20other,separately%20returned%20to%20the%20country.

BAT is more healthier than all of you join

if you need a debate on this bring it on? You think say the man nah your mate abi
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Dishboss: 11:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by wanimo: 11:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
Whytelyon:

I don piss for Nika. Your president na Android? grin 😁 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
with a terribly outdated operating system.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Nobody: 11:24pm On Sep 26, 2023
Rest well oga Presido and come back safely!
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Biola67: 11:29pm On Sep 26, 2023
koiki4bat:
May God punish this drug criminal for desecrating the office of Nigeria's president, a corrupt kingpin, this identity theft saga is really making me upset. angry
Pa ara eh.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Juju70(m): 11:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Considering Tinubu's love for France, does anyone know if he can speak French?

Modified:
When Timaya said "I travel to America just to go charge my phone", he was making plenty senseπŸ˜‚.

Taaa
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by IjebuWarrior: 11:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
illicit:
The Jagaban

😎

That's how Boss do, CORNfuse ur enemies

By looting dem future commot.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Omodua(m): 11:54pm On Sep 26, 2023
badoh:

Tears of election loss...
He is saying the Truth.

Election riggers?
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by ogbonti: 12:09am On Sep 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Considering Tinubu's love for France, does anyone know if he can speak French?

Modified:
When Timaya said "I travel to America just to go charge my phone", he was making plenty senseπŸ˜‚.

Tinubu is a French Asset

France πŸ‡«πŸ‡· gave him the Guinean passport

so he can travel undetected to locations

France is using his espionage services

This man is a danger to NIGERIA πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬

that is why he was so willing to go to war

against Niger πŸ‡³πŸ‡ͺ just to please France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

Tinubu will fight against Nigeria to please

France πŸ‡«πŸ‡·- he is an agent of France -so he is

going to Paris to give them report from UNGA

He is a creation of France’s secret intelligence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike Demanded 25% Of Rivers State Allocation, ₦2b From Palliative Money - Chetam / Jonathan Remembers Yar'adua 10 Years After. Says He Was 'Selfless' & 'Modest' / INEC Reacts To Tribunal Ruling On Diri's Sack,says ANDP Candidate Was Ineligible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.