Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,299 members, 7,829,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France (33712 Views)

President Tinubu To Meet UAE Authorities During Stopover In Abu Dhabi / Tinubu Makes Brief Appearance At Niger Rally, Fails To Give Speech (Video, Pics) / Presidency: Tinubu Makes Clarifications On Reported Presidential Campaign Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by onuman: 12:13am On Sep 27, 2023
BoldBrainz:
Considering Tinubu's love for France, does anyone know if he can speak French?

Modified:
When Timaya said "I travel to America just to go charge my phone", he was making plenty senseπŸ˜‚.
Those judges of the PEPT are each more qualified than Bola Tinubu to preside over Nigeria. But the judges worship money not pursuit of fame. They had no regard for their unborn generations in Nigeria. They found every excuse to upturn all the glaring and smoking gun evidences against Tinubu's appointment by INEC as president of Nigeria.

Where a reasonable person would raise objections to Tinubu's defence, the judges didn't, but made it all up for Tinubu's defence.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by uzomalahot: 12:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by zudozz: 1:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:
Time for batteries to be recharged πŸ˜‚.

If you know you know

Some healthy people President!

Nigeria Ntooor! grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by AskNgige2: 1:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
More steroids fall on you Tinubu

More injection to your veins

As you go for recharge may your battery never run down

May your urine channels be serviced

Bloody mannequin

Robotic president

Hehehehehehehe and always France?

Why not US
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by AskNgige2: 1:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

wow

Everybody get him own mechanic where them dey fix them

So wetin Tinubu wan go do like this now?

Overhauling abi they wan change him carburetor

I heard they have even started looking for his look-alike incase he dies.. they will replace him too..

U know in the whole world there is atleast persons that look exactly like you even in behavior..

But e be like Tinibu own go hard to find
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by AskNgige2: 1:16am On Sep 27, 2023
yoruboid:

Well he’s been busier in 120 days that Obi was in 2,920 days in Awka so he deserves whatever two or three day break. Besides tomorrow is a public holiday.

Keep wailing. Since the start of the year all your hopes have been dashed and it’s not going to stop anytime soon

This Efulefu don't know shettima is taking over soon..

Should I share the secret?

E go shock you

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by nomolos92: 1:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Does he recharge in France or UK?

Remind me Abeg

Abi the werey don change mechanic ni

I thought his mechanics was in UK

Buhari is UK Tilumbu is France
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Funflipper: 1:40am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

If you know you know

We know, no be only us. Even the POTUS na push and start. cheesy
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by LeonOgu(m): 1:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Hmmm. Ndi ashiri, they've gathered again
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by colonelwealth(m): 1:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

https://leadership.ng/president-tinubu-in-surprise-stopover-in-paris/#:~:text=Abike%20Dabiri%2DErewa%20and%20other,separately%20returned%20to%20the%20country.

To pay homeage to his French masters&Macron.

The French seem to have indirectly state captured Nigeria (politically, economically and politically) after so many long persistent tries.

Something has been definitely cooking in Paris since Tinubu aligned with Buhari to form APC.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by profmallor: 2:00am On Sep 27, 2023
were you awake when you typed this?..

Sultanofpiglets:
He is Looking for leverage to make FRANCE interfere in the AMERICAN Legal Framework that is certain to disgrace him.

Unknown to the indolent ODE buruku,. France doesnt have that leverage and spread again...as its a failing UMPIRE.

If Tinubu wants the Western Support he should threaten dissolution of the country by granting a referendum request for BIAFRANs. Immediately he does this...USA..UK...will do everything to assassinate him and if they cant they will align with him, so as to keep NIGERIA 1.

But HATE wont let his BINGOs to pass this message of wisdom along, why, because na IGBO man talk am.

As for backing from FRANCE..its futile, because Atiku, has the clout and the spread more than Tinubu...FACTs.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Fgwa: 2:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Remind me Abeg

Ever since from day one Tinubu's mechanic is in France not UK
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Ikpaitid: 2:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Go to court
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by MatrixCircle: 3:14am On Sep 27, 2023
Atiku is holding him tight at his scrotum cheesy grin ;. He's fighting for his life. grin
43 years old kept secret is about to blow open to the whole world. He ran away abruptly from UNGA because many world leaders were already pointing at him and discussing the forgery matter . Biden dissociated himself.

Balablu tool off to France.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by TheArrowhead(m): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

https://leadership.ng/president-tinubu-in-surprise-stopover-in-paris/#:~:text=Abike%20Dabiri%2DErewa%20and%20other,separately%20returned%20to%20the%20country.

He must go for check-up nÑà after the rigours of the UNGA!!
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Larryndelaw: 3:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Another Lamba for Obidients, IPOB, PDP and BIAFRA to ruminate on. Something to keep them busy. We will always keep them busy till they receive sanity by fire by forrce
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Maski87: 3:55am On Sep 27, 2023
No wonder the keep telling us that this independence day will be low key,or even canceled altogether
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Nobaga500(m): 4:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Ok, his system replenishment, he needed it. more energy jajaban
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by illicit(m): 4:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Whytelyon:

Idiotic comments like these are the reason why Nigeria is the way it is.
You are an enemy to your own nation!

You hate growth, and that is why if care is not taken, you will do all in your power to sell the rights of your children. If your parents did not get it right, you can do better.
An idiot imposed himself on you and spreads lies and propaganda in the name of ruler-ship and leadership, rather than speak the real deal, you take turns because he is from your tribe.

The same tribe thing the Northern peeps tried and regretted everything that came with it. Maybe you do not know what it cost them, please ask, Buhari is a case study.
You never learn, be rest assured you will regret this thinking you have in no distant time.

For the record, i do not respond to Ronus. They are the most stupid set of people to talk to. Garage mentality is not too far from them, when you rid yourself of imbecilic thinking , a non intrinsic, and thinking of a nonentity and you ready to talk factual things, I am always here.

I know ur game
Next thing u gonna say is that u gonna find me and u gonna eat me

😳
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Tunde835(m): 5:26am On Sep 27, 2023
PrinceOfLagos:

He no trust United states rechargeable batteries because Dem fit give am fake rechargeable batteries for commiting drug related crime in chicago back in the days
Look at the retarded shit you wrote.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Global2000: 5:43am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

grin angry
Remind me Abeg

grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Jostoman: 5:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

If you know you know
or to beg one president to beg another president on his behalf not to release document to Atiku grin
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by 7arrows: 6:15am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

SEE THE REASON FOR THE STOP.

Bola Tinubu and a well-known Lebanese merchant based in France met in Paris and recruited a powerful Jewish American lawyer and a known political lobbyist in Washington DC as a consultant to lobby the appeal judge to delay the judgment scheduled to be delivered either this Friday or Monday next week or to their favour.

β€œThis meeting and approval was given last night in Paris at 10 pm Paris time.

β€œThe payments are millions of dollars in cash and with crude oil as bonus.”
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:19am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Remind me Abeg

God abeg ooh, shuooooo, Una get bad mouth for this obasanjo internet oooh, lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜πŸ˜‚
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by lagosrd: 7:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Surprise Stop over indeed .
You can't go home in a surprise? Na him end Sars home be that
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by norriswood(m): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Remind me Abeg

...show us your brain cancer father..zombie
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Miracle2020: 7:34am On Sep 27, 2023
Every sensible Nigerian knows why he stop over. The battery recharger is waiting.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Miracle2020: 7:36am On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Remind me Abeg

na France the senior mechanic dey.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Tareq1105: 7:39am On Sep 27, 2023
Crimecity:

If you know you know

Anyhow you put it.
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Miracle2020: 7:42am On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:

But u are not a Nigerian

Why are u CORNcerned

πŸ™„πŸ˜œπŸ€ͺ
as tinubu concerned himself with france is he a french citizen?
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by illicit(m): 7:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Miracle2020:
as tinubu concerned himself with france is he a french citizen?

CORNcentrate πŸ€ͺ
Re: Tinubu Makes Undisclosed Stopover In Paris, France by Miracle2020: 8:12am On Sep 27, 2023
Urheadmaster:
But on a serious note, Bola Ahmed Tinubu has been more stable than Buhari the jubril of Sudan tongue
we are not talking about Tinubu not Buhari.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sanusi Erases Scheduled Leave, Dares Jonathan / 'Fayose Hired People To Monitor Buhari's Movements In London' - Garba Shehu / APC Floors PDP, Wins Davido’s Uncle Seat In Osun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.