Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss (24291 Views)

"All I Can Say Is Sorry": Rashford Apologises Over Penalty Miss Against Italy / Nigeria Vs Croatia: Mandzukic Shocked Over Penalty Decision Against Super Eagles / Chelsea Blast Ghana Referee Over Penalty Decision Awarded Against Aina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by redirect(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
that Good for him, i toth this guy will leave that club
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by VaginaAcademic: 8:24am On Sep 27, 2023
E be like say una done forget say Italians even kpai their own president benito mussolini
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Mosba: 8:37am On Sep 27, 2023
If he received call in January transfer window he should handover transfer request or he will face worse humiliation in that lowlife team

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Amayabor1: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2023
geedot:
Nigerians should be calming down online bikonu, they are just proving Buhari right with his statement about them being jobless youths as each day passes by.

So, someone who has job can't comment on a social media post?

Useless comment!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by VinnyBaba: 8:59am On Sep 27, 2023
Scream:

These ones do not see themselves as equals with their fellow humans (whites), they pursue the validation of those that see them as monkeys by pretending to be gentle (listen to Fela's gentleman). They are the enablers of evil...

1. The subtle attacks on our people anywhere in the world must be resisted must be resisted! If the people resisting it are Obidients, then, Obidients are the true patriots!
2. Buhari's comment have been thoroughly discussed. Going over it is a waste of time. However, that comment gives room for that kind of attacks on our compatriots.
3. Ask those that took over from Buhari the kind of economy and country he handed over to them to know if the man himself was/is hardworking.

Africans have risen and so many of our leaders are beginning to feel the pulse of their people and are beginning to stand up to the west instead pretending to be "gentle" and taking nonsense from mere mortals. See their speeches in the last UNGA. See what the leaders in Niger Republic are doing...(I do not support coup though).

Kudos to You! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

OBidients are the Patriotic Nigerians we have! They just wants NIGERIANS to shine and the Country to be Great!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Our Agbadorians brothers don't care about this Country's progress @All..๐Ÿ˜
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by VinnyBaba: 9:05am On Sep 27, 2023
Dobodobo04:

Osimhen donโ€™t want to go Saudi at such a young age with the world still at his feet.

A premier league club will probably sign him soon, preferably Arsenal.

Saudi is for players at the twilight of their career or players with no world dominance ambition.

U dey mind some of our Naija Football Fans who think ONLY about Money.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

How Can Osihmen move to Saudi Arabia @24,25years of Age?๐Ÿ™

See how Kylian Mbappe Rejected Saudi.๐Ÿคจ

They Want Osihmen to make the Mistake Okocha made in the Late 90's by Moving to Fenerbache! ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Nairalander321: 9:14am On Sep 27, 2023
winterfell007:
Victor needs to work on his arrogance issues. He missed a penalty that could have given Napoli the desired three points, Omo e reach to stroll,but he shouldn't argue with his boss. Napoli will definitely forgive him, he's one of their favourite sons
the Victor Osimehn that I know is a very humble player, kindly explain how he has been arrogant please?
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by ponishah: 9:50am On Sep 27, 2023
Blazebond:
Anything when osimhen see for Napoli make he take am,he get arrogance problem before and he was extremely dull not to have pushed for a move out of Italy this season
On point, na so he insult Victor Ikpeba one day, just because he advise am.
Na arrogant guy
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Oboto700(m): 9:53am On Sep 27, 2023
jrusky:

Thatt was the report someone dropped here few weeks ago.
chai that's not good no matter what they did to him. He's made now,,he should even show them love
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Truvelisback(m): 10:07am On Sep 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I wonder what Victor is doing in a blatantly and openly Racist Italy where he is underappreciated and less respected.

If I were him, I'd ignore all the tell tales of trophies, further development, and all to go to Saudi to cash out and secure the bag.
Inferior complexity is their problem. They are envious of him because he is a black who came to their land and became the best in their country league.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Ken4Christ: 10:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Artiiclebeast:
I wonder what Victor is doing in a blatantly and openly Racist Italy where he is underappreciated and less respected.

If I were him, I'd ignore all the tell tales of trophies, further development, and all to go to Saudi to cash out and secure the bag.

Saudi is for retired footballers. He still has a great future ahead of him.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Eagba(m): 10:53am On Sep 27, 2023
shankara7:
That miss cost most of us millions of naira.. He deserves whatever treatment he is getting from the club
you deserve losing your money
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Fearyourcreator: 10:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Jcomtrader:
he should have gone to hilal and made 200 B naira. but what do we know
this football career is short, he should get his bag. the same napoli he thinks loves him, will dispose him in a second when time reach.

your a black man from Nigeria. try use your sense. collect your money first. later you think of ucl and whatever world best which you dont have the PR to win

ighalo formed loyalty to utd and watford in england. in the end he still ran to arab money to earn a decent living
Shut up weah won it abeg... una too dey talk money too much... he is not broke before ... fine he should leave Napoli to another European giant not Saudi...
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Graysons: 11:12am On Sep 27, 2023
He should have left when he had the chance.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by NOwazobia: 11:20am On Sep 27, 2023
Dotmanq:
Na just to react on Social media we sabi for Nigeria.
All talks no action. The situations in this country now warrant every citizen to be on the streets by now but No.
It is actually irrational to be on the street when election matters is still hot.

You will be tagged Obidient, and your principal will be vilified.

This is not to mention the ruling party that will raise counter protest, and thugs that will be use to bait protesters.

I will never protest though. If those who supported Tinubu can survive the present economy, I too can.

Let's see who get tired first.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by NOwazobia: 11:23am On Sep 27, 2023
meditator:
But he's right. The Obidients are the online bandits we know.
Even at that, they are very right to protect their own.

If that makes them bandit, then they are banditaring in a good way.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Daddy46: 11:30am On Sep 27, 2023
geedot:
Nigerians should be calming down online bikonu, they are just proving Buhari right with his statement about them being jobless youths as each day passes by.
watin be your name again shediot or hediot
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by AdiDami: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Kindly edit your write-up please: it's 33 years and not 30 lol.
chigoziri2403:
The Napoli media team are just like women

Highly entitled lots.... They easily forget what someone did for them... Victor should leave the club so it should take them another thirty more years to win another scudetto
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Levels1(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2023
They don't know the part of nigeria Osimhen is from.

They will be bully badly and if possible ipob/Esan will invade the club
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by chigoziri2403(m): 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
AdiDami:
Kindly edit your write-up please: it's 33 years and not 30 lol.
Let's pity them and remove another 3years
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by kuroben4real: 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
geedot:
And I ask, is it wrong to defend a compatriot on what is on ground?
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by abbiboy: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
geedot:
Ode ni e..๐Ÿ™„
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by abbiboy: 1:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dshocker:
Omo, e reach to troll Osimhen ooo.

Napoli was the chance so many had to realise N60m, but he missed it.

Dem suppose use kala blast dat nigga leg.
Them they talk go right, u dey talk go left.
U beta stop taking wheva crack u dey smoke.
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by toprealman: 5:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
cgeorge:

Bro, cash out is the keyword. Just like what K.Mbappe is doing. Dude believes in his talent and his offers keep increasing every transfer window. So either he stays a season more, up his game for mega cash out or just cash out now.
Answer my question and stop unnecessary explanation, will you or will not!
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by hollandis(f): 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
The decision of him not to leave that club is a useless decision

One hit wonder
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by mayor1814: 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
ponishah:

On point, na so he insult Victor Ikpeba one day, just because he advise am.
Na arrogant guy

yeah I remembered clearly. this can be a case of what goes around comes around. he washed and yabbed Victor IKPEBA for advising and telling him that he doesn't need to show off too much with back heel skills and d likes wen super eagles lost world cup qualification to Ghana.

I'm not in support of racism and tribalism. I will never support that. however, osihmen needs to work on his anger n arrogance issues. e.g. some napoli players were trying to greet him in training he shunned them.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by CloudTrees(f): 12:50am On Sep 28, 2023
hollandis:
The decision of him not to leave that club is a useless decision

One hit wonder
lol
Re: Nigerians Berate Napoli, Rage After Club Admin Trolls Osimhen Over Penalty Miss by Princezibk: 2:06am On Sep 28, 2023
jrusky:
Osimhe I told you sometime ago leave Italy I don't understand these unecessary obsession with the fuc-king Italian bitchs. You are still young move now or face relegation.

Again I told you stop running away from your hometown in Edo someone reported you here sometime ago you love avoiding your state and as a wise dude "give what is for Ceaser to Ceaser and give what is for God to God" remember "blessed as th servant who do it with wisdom" (deep words). Pls don't let village people reason your natter be wise.

Good morning comrades(excluding obidients).
you arenโ€™t making sense pertaining to the โ€œCome Edo โ€œ nonsenseโ€ฆ Youโ€™re all thieves , he was born & brought up in lag but you all want to consume his hard earned money that you all didnโ€™t labor for โ€ฆ Why canโ€™t you tell all Nigerians prospering in diaspora to come back or else they will meet their doom in foreign lands โ€ฆ shioor ๐Ÿ˜

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Neymar Accused Of Rape By Woman He Reportedly Met Through Instagram / 4.7 Billion People Watched Euro 2020, With Over 300m Watching The Final (Photo) / AFCON 2019: Who Faces Who In Round Of 16?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.