Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 PM

Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo (9677 Views)

Ghanaian Court Returns Ownership Of Winners Chapel Ghana To Bishop Oyedepo / Daddy Freeze Apologises To Bishop Oyedepo / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by IjebuWarrior: 6:10am On Sep 27, 2023
Thief! angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by ellizy(m): 6:17am On Sep 27, 2023
AdepegbaZone:
Praise GOD

The Apostle, Living Faith Commission, and President, David Oyedepo Ministries International (DOMI), Dr. Bishop David Olaniyi Oyedepo celebrates his 69th birthday today, 27th of September, 2023.

Wellwishers, friends and family, members of ministry and renowned leaders are taking to various social platforms to wish the sexagenarian a happy birthday with captions of love and prayers.

In a statement by Ajuri Ngele, Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, President Bola Tinubu "believes the lifestyle of Oyedepo, reflected in his teachings on love, peace, prosperity, faith and wisdom, remain exemplary even as his dedication to building lasting institutions and a GOD-fearing generation speaks of his unequivocal commitment to GOD,” the statement said.

Deaconess Kemi Soyege of Adepegba Zone in Abule Egba also wrote;

"Happy birthday Papa. πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’ƒ

Thank you for standing faithful to the call of the liberation mandate.

By your light many have seen and are enjoying light.

May the years ahead be yet brighter, the anointing remaining fresher by the day even to the perfect day of the coming of Christ.

CONGRATULATIONS SIR
"

Introduction

Born on the 27th of September, 1958, Dr. David Oyedepo is a Prophet and Teacher of the Word of Faith at Living Faith Church. He is also an author, a pioneer televangelist and according to reports, the richest Clergy in the known world.

Activities

Living Faith Church (AKA Winners Chapel International) started in Kaduna but moved to Lagos, the former capital of Nigeria in July 1989, to start a new branch of the church after Oyedepo received instructions from GOD to reach out to the people of Lagos.

By divine leading in 1998, Bishop Oyedepo began acquiring the massive estate now known as Canaanland, which serves as the ministry's headquarters worldwide, and boasts of innumerable facilities, including the 50,000-seater auditorium called Faith Tabernacle that was dedicated on September 18, 1999.

The ministry is currently building a 100,000 seater auditorium called the "Ark", which is reputed to be the building with the largest span in the world.

Winners' Chapel International operates a Bible training programme known as the Word of Faith Bible Institute for members and non-members alike to develop knowledge of Christian principles as well as to develop spiritual leaders and future pastors.

Media

Dr. Oyedepo has a vast media library consisting of tapes and videos, as well as many books on Faith, Healing, Prosperity and Vision. Among his literary works include 'In Pursuit of Vision, Manifestations of the Spirit, The Miracle Meal, and Understanding Divine Direction.'

Family

Husband to Pastor Mrs. Faith Oyedepo and Father to David Jnr, Isaac, Love and Joyce, Dr. Oyedepo is Chancellor of both Covenant and Landmark Universities, two world-class educational ministries operated by the Living Faith Church.

David Oyedepo Day of Service-DODOS

The DODOS is an initiative set up by the Covenant University Alumni Association with the aim to promote the contributions and lifestyle of Oyedepo. Started on 27 September 2012, Oyedepo's birthday, people around the world who connect with this initiative are expected to show an act of contribution to individuals, organizations or the society at large.

Adepegba Zone, Palmadex Group and Miracle Magazine also felicitate with GOD's Servant Bishop David Oyedepo as we wish you a newer dimension of Anointing, Grace and Blessings.

Happy Birthday Sir.
Happy birthday daddy.

Thank you Jesus
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by GLouis: 6:18am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy Birthday Sir, thank you for answering the Call of God.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Facidio: 6:25am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy Birthday Papa. May God richly reward you and keep you in health and vitality for the great tasks ahead. We love you papa.

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Ralph117: 6:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday πŸŽπŸŽ‚ God General......God continue to expand your coast, Goodness and mercy all the days of your life

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by CloudTrees(f): 6:34am On Sep 27, 2023
M

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by KingAzubuike(f): 6:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oh he is still 61....

I wonder who will take charge of his private jets when he dies next year
Why wish someone death?

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Johncuppa(m): 6:38am On Sep 27, 2023
allthingsgood:
I do not like oyedepo or most of these false gods in Nigeria. They just prey on peoples weakness
People you called weak are stronger than you in all ramifications.
Why do you guys use to think, giving to spirituality is a weakness.
So now, you're stronger than the business moguls and institution heads that sit under Oyedepo, or the Kings and politicians under Adeboye.

When they were paying the price, you called them useless, non productive and jobless.
The results are now visible, they turned to prey - πŸ˜‚ just because you do not understand how this thing works.
Some other time, you will come and cry to use their money to build industries for you like they made it from the national treasure.

O ga o.

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Aremwayne: 6:40am On Sep 27, 2023
allthingsgood:
I do not like oyedepo or most of these false gods in Nigeria. They just prey on peoples weakness
Same way I dislike imams and Muslims.

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Burruchaga71(m): 6:44am On Sep 27, 2023
TechSavvyStack:
Happy birthday to you sir. History won't forget your exploits.
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Burruchaga71(m): 6:45am On Sep 27, 2023
lanre316:
He's 69?

Wow. I thought he is older. Happy birthday o
Na football age nah
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by allthingsgood: 6:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Aremwayne:
Same way I dislike imams and Muslims.

Ok. I’m neither imam nor muslim
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by obicoself(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2023
On behalf I and my family I say Happy birthday to our Papa. Age graciously. We love you!

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by sulakishop(m): 6:51am On Sep 27, 2023
God bless the G.O, God bless the tuition fees of Convenant university. More jets sir!

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Sanguine(f): 6:52am On Sep 27, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oh he is still 61....

Na you wan kill am next year?? πŸ˜πŸ˜•
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Powersurge: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday sir.
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by lagosrd: 6:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy wonderful birthday to a man of destiny. May God continue to strengthen you sir and may your good intentions never be rubbished.

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by iramure(m): 6:58am On Sep 27, 2023
allthingsgood:
using the Bible to achieve that

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by iramure(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Tingotoe:
I consider this man not as a pastor or bishop but as an unscrupulous swindler and fraudster
even his members know this truth but fail to reason
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Johncuppa(m): 7:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Tingotoe:
You've been paying 10% of your income to him for years now but the only person richer for it is Oyedepo. You on the other hand have got nothing to show for it. I feel sorry for you
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚
Is it your 10%?

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Jennyclay(f): 7:02am On Sep 27, 2023
Dikaveli:
Oh he is still 61....
Biko, shut up!! undecided

Why wishing him death undecided. Biko he’s not the cause of your poverty stricken life undecided

The most interesting thing about life is that my baby boo oyedepo would see next year and beyond But YOU that is wishing him death might not see the end of this year.

Shior!!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Komu1048(m): 7:07am On Sep 27, 2023
stuffs2002:
The "Yes Daddy" crooner

Oledepo, the pastor who preached anarchy
Even though Oledepo was born a Muslim into a Muslim family, he is so bigoted against Islam that he plotted to rig the last general elections for Obi the Pandora criminal

Oledopo's Sister and cousins are still Muslim till this day.
David Oledopo's is so cold hearted that he refused to help his own sister when she needed him just because she is a Muslim. Oledopo's sister reached out to him for assistance but Oledepo cursed her and said he would never help a Muslim even if she was his sister.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClL79gaCro8

U should be spending to time on how your life can be better than trying to pull who God has bless

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by lanre316: 7:13am On Sep 27, 2023
Burruchaga71:
Na football age nah

LOL. Pastors too dey do football age?
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Is04970: 7:23am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday to you sir.
I wish you long life in good health and prosperity 🎊
Thank you Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by derekdelta(m): 7:28am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday sir

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by yomi531(m): 7:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy Birthday Papa

2 Likes

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Foodhub2023: 7:29am On Sep 27, 2023
allthingsgood:
Who send you?? Dead on arrival
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Tareq1105: 7:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Tingotoe:
You've been paying 10% of your income to him for years now but the only person richer for it is Oyedepo. You on the other hand have got nothing to show for it. I feel sorry for you

Did he complain to you or come beg for bread in your house?

Please be mindful of what you type with your hands before it withered.

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Foodhub2023: 7:31am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday God servant.
May God continue to lead you on this pathway of liberating his people from the hands of the evil once. Above all to serve God alone[quote author=ellizy post=126044019][/quote]

1 Like

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by sotall(m): 7:32am On Sep 27, 2023
Imagine collecting 10% monthly income from thousands of gullible people...

Why wont you be successful grin
Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by OBAJESU: 7:35am On Sep 27, 2023
HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Bishop David Oyedepo.

Remember going to worship at the 'L-shaped' church-(my own sobriquet grin ) back in Raji Oba str, Iyana Ipaja in 1996, before they moved to Canaan Land.

WELL DONE PASTOR! WISHING YOU MANY HAPPY YEARS IN THE SERVICE OF THE ONE TRUE GOD.
Eph4-11-And He gave unto some to be Apostles, Prophets, .........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy 69th Birthday To Bishop David Oyedepo by Alphafeezay(m): 7:37am On Sep 27, 2023
Happy birthday to you, more Grace.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of Truth Through Pictorial Arguments / Six Importants Reasons You Should Seek The God OF Wisdom / What The Bible Says About Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.