Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys (28452 Views)

Wanted Killer Of Rivers DPO, 2baba’s Men Storm Community, Kill Five / Gunmen Kill Rivers DPO, Bako Amgbanshin / EndSARS: Police Arrests 229 Arsonists, Hoodlums In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

How's the weather in Orlu?

Look at this akpu munching gorilla 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Chinedu go and sell gala 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
AwkaFinest:

An Edo man too is calling others cultists and prostitutes? Nothing I no go see for nairaland grin grin grin
Tell us how many youths have died in the ongoing cult war in your Edo in the last 2 weeks? Killing yourselves over nothing.

Edo the home of cultism in Nigeria and prostitution is castigating others grin grin

Continue to wail, because Rivers is 100 times better than Edo in all ramifications you can think of.

Your Peter Obi too has failed and seeing Wike wins will continue to make you run mental, not only here, but on the streets as well.

Losers like you will always rant....

Akpu munching baboon Emeka .🤣🤣🤣🤣😭
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Nsexy333(m): 8:19am On Sep 27, 2023
olarent:
They wasted a whole family?
yeah, they killed his family, that was the reason why the late DPO went diabolic for vengeance against cultist and other criminals and he has been on top of his game before now. He actually conquered Ogoni land before he was reassigned to carryout similar operations where he meet his death. Although his family wasn't murdered in Ogoni land, I think Calabar or his former state before he came to Rivers.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by chigoziri2403(m): 8:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Amount:

Na you go come catch them na...
You think say base na your street abi?

As dem catch this one, all of them go come out, no worries, it's a matter of time
Those kind of people are easy to smoke out

2 Likes

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by NotMagicBishop: 8:29am On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:

Look at this akpu munching gorilla 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Chinedu go and sell gala 🤣🤣🤣

Ohu, you be confirmed 0su.

Keep hiding under Bini to spew your hatred for Ikwere and Rivers people.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 8:30am On Sep 27, 2023
Classcaptain1:
You be SamLarry father?
no
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Belial06: 8:36am On Sep 27, 2023
NotMagicBishop:

Ohu, you be confirmed 0su.

Keep hiding under Bini to spew your hatred for Ikwere and Rivers people.

E pain am🤣🤣🤣

Chinedu the gala hustler 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Disgusting iliterate cannibal rivers dog🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Emeka amadi are you crying ? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 8:44am On Sep 27, 2023
Chris2863:
always read so you won't sound like an illiterate
Pele o literate.

Abeg gedifok
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 8:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Globad:

Read
Read
Read
fvck off
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Donedeal1(m): 8:45am On Sep 27, 2023
Who will help out this nation?.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by blackboy(m): 8:48am On Sep 27, 2023
DSS never arrest the 2 Baba or eliminate him. Hmmmm
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by SAMBARRY: 8:51am On Sep 27, 2023
Redhot111:

Go and read joor. Stop being a lazy youth
undecided
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Acidosis(m): 9:00am On Sep 27, 2023
Every Nigerian should be compelled to watch the recent Nigerian movie "Black Book."

If you watch that movie, you will never EVER pray to have any interaction or confrontation with the Nigerian police.

The 2Baba gang is definitely guilty, but it's impossible for any sane person to believe that they didn't collaborate with insiders.

I will appreciate the Nigerian police when they begin to name the officers and politicians involved in the collaborations. I'll say it again, every Nigerian should be mandated to watch that movie.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Trustmea: 9:01am On Sep 27, 2023
Belial06:
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled .

Edit

Any more iliterate akpu and loiloi munching gorillas that quote me for calling out these iliterate rivers apes will have themselves to blame when I abuse your generation. This energy you iliterate gala sellers should have used your energy to fix your iliterate communities instead of being angry when I call you out on your stupidity.

Useless bunch of Chinedus. Better go and fix your useless kaikai drinking tribe and stop gaslighting[ ! No wonder all your ugly women are named Ada and are prostitutes
🤣
But Wike is not a junior minister na, by the way I'm really disheartened to learnt the travail this man passed through from Rivers state. A whole family is gone jeez, I was saying the other day why didn't he run away when his colleagues ran but now I can see the reason, the reason of revenge to avenge for the killing of his wife and children but unfortunately he lost his own life in the process. RIP officier
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Isobug: 9:09am On Sep 27, 2023
Shey dey talk say men gallant...... Criminals
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Wike is not a junior minister. You're just pained Rivers people rejected obi and still rejecting IPOB and biafra
But Obi won Rivers,how did they reject Obi

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Godmademan(m): 9:22am On Sep 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:
bail by who, lol, trust naija police, they'll arrest who ever tries to bail him..infact such person is a suspect...do u know how serious this case is.
You have a point. But this is naija. Nothing dey shock me any more
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Phantom233: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2023
So na youths arrest de criminal come hands am over to the police?
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by CJStarz: 9:24am On Sep 27, 2023
Very sad development.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 9:25am On Sep 27, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
But Obi won Rivers,how did they reject Obi
He won it on twitter
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by kosiebe(m): 9:27am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked
Must you comment?
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ashawoman82: 9:38am On Sep 27, 2023
Godmademan:
You have a point. But this is naija. Nothing dey shock me any more
oga not in this case...u think they will take those criminals to court...watch till they random up, they'll kill almost all of them and take the boss and few to court..naija police hates police killers with passion, it's the same in the USA, if u kill a top police man, they will find means to kill u without minding their justice system.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Gis30(m): 9:41am On Sep 27, 2023
The report that the DPO and his family were killed is all made up. The late was the only person killed in Rivers State. His wife and four children are all alive in Lafia the Nasarawa State capital.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Love56743: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2023
I support the killing of the dpo, The police and soldiers has killed thousands of innocent soul in the street and nobody is talking about it, The politians who stole over 50 billion is working on the street without any harm, River State oil producing state, The government is not doing anything to help the youth, The Bible said an idol mind is the devil's workshop Crime will continue to increase in Nigeria, more police to go down.. Because there own too much
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by EvangelistChuks(m): 9:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Ashawoman82:
oga not in this case...u think they will take those criminals to court...watch till they random up, they'll kill almost all of them and take the boss and few to court..naija police hates police killers with passion, it's the same in the USA, if u kill a top police man, they will find means to kill u without minding their justice system.
They are called Cop Killers over there and no American policeman wants to hear that word or see the person alive.They put themselves in the shoes of the dead cop.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 9:53am On Sep 27, 2023
Abagworo:

In Nigeria you guys have inborn hatred for Igbos. Wike is an Igbo man and you hate him for that so don't pretend about it cause I know. Rivers State communities voted for Obi 100% FYI.
Lol

Do you agree you're a hypocrite? You saw the guy comment I quoted, you saw nothing wrong about it, but here you are, accusing me of hating igbos and Wike even though I never used any hateful words against the igbos nor Wike

I don't hate Wike neither do I hate igbos.

You're a very horrible person.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Baatunde(m): 9:55am On Sep 27, 2023
Nobody is talking about this man who died heroically in active service of pursuing criminals. I am yet to see anyone carry placard or organise rallies to demand the quick arrest of his killers and I have definitely not seen the flow of donations to his family from our pretentious celebrities. What misplaced priorities have we got in this country!

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Blakjewelry(m): 9:56am On Sep 27, 2023
Austindark:
It took too long before the arrest.
Even Bokoharam, a well sophisticated Terrorist group do cover their faces during a live broadcast.
Cultism in river state is a combination of both militancy. They normally hide inside their camps inside the creeks that is why it's hard to get them. But once they come out, finish for them.
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 9:57am On Sep 27, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
Wike is not a junior minister. You're just pained Rivers people rejected obi and still rejecting IPOB and biafra
Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Ikaeniyan0: 9:58am On Sep 27, 2023
Abagworo:

In Nigeria you guys have inborn hatred for Igbos. Wike is an Igbo man and you hate him for that so don't pretend about it cause I know. Rivers State communities voted for Obi 100% FYI.
Hypocrites like you disgust me

You saw Belial06 hateful comment that's on the first page

This is Belial06 comment below

Belial06:
We know the.story

To those readimg let m tell you. Rivers state is a cursed state , they have allowed culustsm eat deeply into the state. Their traditional rulers are just a bunch of useless criminals.

Several.yeaes ago this dpo when posted to.rver shas always been an honest good man. He can and fought these cultists to a stand still . So what did the community do to repay his kindness? They worked with the cultists and massacred how family . I cired that day. He was holding hsidead wife's body soaked in blood. Bwifeemmy very eeye he dipped his hand in her blood from her torn belly and licked the blood and swore never to revenge and kill all cultists in rivers state

From that' day he have wore shoes whenever going on missing and he has sent hundreds of culists to the great beyond. This man deserves a movie

Now the same community have betrayed him again and almost 10 years after he is dead

See never ever trust. Rivers man! You see how Wike betrays all who trusts him? That is their nature

As your all know me well here I am also a Niger Deltan and a Bini man but you see we don't support evil

Goto Edo state and ask. We would never betray the family of our vigilantes or officers . Rivers people are demonic that is why they are like that

I still mourm this great dpo . I wish he had never gone to rivers state..he was such a good man

You see rivers people? Run from them. You think Asiwaju is stupid to relegate wilke to junior minister status?

Never ever in your dealings trust a rivers man . They are satanic ....

Doubt me and.live to regret it !

This is why upon all the oil workers none of them ever buy property in rivers state .

Goi there work and run! Do not marry or settle down there. Run for your life ! Your are better off with bokoharam or unknown gunmen than with rivers people.

They are so uncivilised and barbaric . Look at how Wike behaves. That is their true nature. Forget how odili or ameachi behave those ones are pretenders , half mixed or married to none rivers people.

A true rivers man or woman behaves like Wike! Uncivilised barbaric vile wicked demonic hate filled .

Edit

Any more iliterate akpu and loiloi munching gorillas that quote me for calling out these iliterate rivers apes will have themselves to blame when I abuse your generation. This energy you iliterate gala sellers should have used your energy to fix your iliterate communities instead of being angry when I call you out on your stupidity.

Useless bunch of Chinedus. Better go and fix your useless kaikai drinking tribe and stop gaslighting[ ! No wonder all your ugly women are named Ada and are prostitutes
🤣

I won't be shock if you're one of the people who liked the comment

But look at my comment below

Ikaeniyan0:

And you have the mind to accuse me of hating on igbos and Wike... Is this a joke or what please?

You're not just a hypocrite, you're a very horrible and wicked person.

1 Like

Re: Update On Murdered Rivers DPO: Police Arrests One Of 2baba's Boys by Truvelisback(m): 10:00am On Sep 27, 2023
SAMBARRY:
shocked

Which tubaba is he talking about? I hope it's not our popular tuface Idibia aka tubaba our musician he's talking about? shocked
I was thinking the same thing too.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Two Nigerians And An Israeli Smuggle $9.3million Into South Africa / A JEGA Must Go Protest Currently On Along Ikorodu Road Lagos / Pictures Of The Ongoing Reconstruction Of Creek In Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.