Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,148 members, 7,829,107 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast (476 Views)

I Fasted 31 Days Dry, My Encounter With 666, 999, The Secret Books Of Satan. / What Happened To Me When I Attempted A Forty-day Dry Fast In The Wilderness / 46-year-old Pastor, Chidi Eke Dies After Embarking On 40 Days Dry Fasting In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by Morbeta11(m): 7:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Nigerian pastor unable to walk after embarking on 21 days dry fast

The church said that the pastor has not eaten food or fruits, nor has he drank water during his 21-day dry fast.

In a video on the Church’s Facebook page, the cleric, dressed immaculately in a white suit, was carried from his car to the altar by his devoted protocol officers.

There, he was gently laid on the ground, surrounded by his congregation, as he delivered prophetic utterances that left his followers in rapt attention.

On 30 August, in another video posted on the church’s Facebook page, the pastor announced his intentions to embark on a 21-day fast and prayer to, in his own words, “shut the gates of death.”

He declared, “Where I am going, you will not see me anywhere. I will go to the hiding place and cry to God for my people. The gate is already open where I am going. Do you think it is my will? It is an assignment. I came here to defy the gate of death and declare that there are people you will not take under my watch.”

Pastor Victor reassured his congregation that he would stand as their representative before the gate of death, preventing it from claiming any more of his flock.

He said, “Where I am going, you would not see me anywhere. I will go to the hiding place and cry to God for my people. Where I am going, the gate is already open. Do you think it is my will? It is an assignment. I came here to mock the gate of death, to say to death there are people you will not kill under my eyes”.

The pastor told his congregation that he would represent them before the gate of death, and he would delay the gate of death from swallowing his congregants.

He said, “Do you know how many of you are living today because Yahweh keeps using me as a gate to represent you? Is it not that in your family that people are dying like fowl, your brother died unprepared, your sister died, is it not the same blood? What do you think is keeping you?”

The church said the pastor fasted for 21 days from the 1st to the 21st of September, 2023. Without eating food or fruits, neither has he drank water during this period of dry fasting.

To celebrate this new feat, which the church titled a ‘Season of Immortality’, the congregation, all dressed in white, awaited the arrival of the pastor who had been fasting.

Upon his arrival, the pastor, who was unable to walk, was carried by his wife and associates from the car to the church altar, where he was laid on the floor, where he prophesied to the congregation. They then sang and danced in celebration of the “new season of acclaimed immortality.”

“THE TRIUMPHANT RETURN OF GOD’S SERVANT.

It read, “He endured the pain, discomfort, and battle of this special season of waiting on the lord in fasting to sustain the covenant of LIFE AND IMMORTALITY in the life of the sons and daughters of Zion.

Our father ‘’PASTOR VICTOR GREAT’’ fasted for 21 days without food, water, fruits, or any substance, based on God’s instruction that he received 16 years ago, and has done this every September since that time.

The excitement of God’s people filled the auditorium with an overflow in every corner of Zion. Men and women came in their thousands to behold the sacrifice of this great man of God in Warri, Delta State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/628646-nigerian-pastor-unable-to-walk-after-embarking-on-21-days-dry-fast.html

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by Morbeta11(m): 7:51am On Sep 27, 2023
More..

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by MrsTwrite(f): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Mtcheeew.... He should keep feeling like deputy Jesus. Who instructed him to fast Mtcheeew...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by world123: 8:20am On Sep 27, 2023
He most have had an encounter with a demon.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by jaeyking(m): 8:33am On Sep 27, 2023
The days are getting nearer
The spirit of discernment is what we need to not just read but understand
The Holy Bible

I drop my pen at this junction

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by TenQ: 10:21am On Sep 27, 2023
Morbeta11:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/628646-nigerian-pastor-unable-to-walk-after-embarking-on-21-days-dry-fast.html
I've done dry fasting before therfore I can ask this simple Question!

The Pastor has a 21 days dry fasting and he looked this fresh and not having a trace of dehydration!?

Few humans can go above 12 days without organ failure, shock and death.

I submit that this pastor is acting a drama series

Just look at the stomach: this is not a fasting stomach (except his stomach used to be big before) 8 meaning that he isn't the fasting type

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by CaptMarvel(m): 12:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Why is all of them in white.... Is it part of the ritual.

"He that has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says to the churches, to him that overcome I will give to eat of the fruit of life 🔥🙏"

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by Kei144(m): 1:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
He fasted for 21 days and still has all this flesh on him? I don't fast much, but my wife does and I know how she looks after fasting for 5 to 7 days.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by Kobojunkiee: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
world123:
He most have had an encounter with a demon.
Rubbish! That man there has never experienced anything beyond the lies he trades with and his flesh. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by Kobojunkiee: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
CaptMarvel:
■ Why is all of them in white.... Is it part of the ritual.
e fit be oo! undecided
Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by world123: 1:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kobojunkiee:
Rubbish! undecided
😄
Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by sholay2011(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
He declared, “Where I am going, you will not see me anywhere. I will go to the hiding place and cry to God for my people. The gate is already open where I am going. Do you think it is my will? It is an assignment. I came here to defy the gate of death and declare that there are people you will not take under my watch.”

shocked grin grin grin

It read, “He endured the pain, discomfort, and battle of this special season of waiting on the lord in fasting to sustain the covenant of LIFE AND IMMORTALITY in the life of the sons and daughters of Zion.

What is going on nitori Olorun?!

(God's) people indeed perish because of lack of knowledge...
Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
God never require people to go on hunger strike claiming it's fasting.

Real fasting is explained in the Bible book of Isaiah 58:1-7 there God specifically told his people that fasting is when you're doing the right thing even though it's depriving you of other necessary things not starving yourself after doing what is evil then claiming the starvation is for God.

Babangida and Abiola were both Muslims when Abiola contested for presidency and won the election but instead of giving Abiola the mandate Babangida annulled the election and gave it to someone else yet afterwards both of them will go on hunger strike claiming they're doing so for God, that's what God detests! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by eepeepook: 4:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Whether God dey or no dey, I no fit ever suffer myself for anything.
Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by MindHacker9009(m): 6:46pm On Sep 27, 2023

21 days fasting and his looking that fresh. Tell us something else joor.
Should have been 21 days of Feasting .

Fasting kor, Feasting ni grin grin

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by correctguy101(m): 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
TenQ:

I've done dry fasting before therfore I can ask this simple Question!

The Pastor has a 21 days dry fasting and he looked this fresh and not having a trace of dehydration!?

Few humans can go above 12 days without organ failure, shock and death.

I submit that this pastor is acting a drama series

Just look at the stomach: this is not a fasting stomach (except his stomach used to be big before) 8 meaning that he isn't the fasting type

Oshey

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Pastor Unable To Walk After Embarking On 21 Days Dry Fast by correctguy101(m): 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
eepeepook:
Whether God dey or no dey, I no fit ever suffer myself for anything.

You're a worldly man

How can ye understand the doings of the spirite? shocked

(1) (Reply)

Samples From 'Noah’s Ark' Site Reveal Human Activity Dating Back To Biblical Era / Two Things You Need To Know About Trials, Challenges Or Problems. / What Kind Of Darkness Are We Entering?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.