Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,470 members, 7,816,114 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx (8561 Views)

Subsidy Removal: Mechanics Decry Low Patronage As Motorists Abandon Vehicles / Rampant Fake Vehicle Number Plates Worrisome... Confirm Yours / High Influx Of Vehicles Involved In Accidents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by HRMK: 11:35am On Sep 27, 2023
THAT IS THE HANDIWORK OF THE CONTAINER BIZ EXPERTS!THEY INDULGE IN SMUGGLING FAKE AND SUBSTANDARD PRODUCTS!NOT FORGETING HARD DRUGS!THAT IS WHY THEY CLAIM TO BE THE RICHEST IN THE COUNTRY!I MAY NOT AGREE WITH THAT BECAUSE THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY BY RUINING THE ECONOMY! BUT THEY ARE SURELY NATURALLY STINGY!!
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by easytig(m): 11:37am On Sep 27, 2023
We have the good ones among them,but majority of igbo people have one kind life the live, they are never
to be taken seriously.their attitude and character when money is involve is despicable.they behave like they are the smart tribe whereas to me they are quite dubious.na dis reason aboki no go ever let them near that top government post.

See them buying and building mansions all over Lagos, but enter east ,or visit their family home,you will weep for them.
ASAPFERG:
Nigeria should divide abeg..
I hate sharing country with igbos.

I so much despise this people that I feel like killing them whenever I see anyone of them around me angry
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by ASAPFERG: 11:41am On Sep 27, 2023
BabaIbo:

There is nothing 1000 of you and your pa pa fit do to Igbo people.
when Nigeria divides.. We will ban you gorillas from entering our country..
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by mrvitalis(m): 11:42am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

You no fit learn.
Na you no won learn na... Use Nigeria made mobil 1 on a Benz or BMW and get ready to buy engine in 2 years happened to me and two of my friends
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by BabaIbo: 11:48am On Sep 27, 2023
Procashtips:

Is this what their company in Nigeria told you or you're using the normal Nigerian assumption?

If they locally produce mobil1 that fits our environment, does that make it less quality than those outside?

If you buy a electronics in Europe using 220v, then move to the US to buy the same electronics with 110v based on their environment, does it make it less inferior to that of 220v?

As long as you're buying from the same company, there's nothing like fake/inferior in this regard.

E be like say you no worth the argument sef.

See, jamb question wey you dey ask me sef.

Walk in to any top mall, buy Nigerian made coca cola product and the foreign one, compare it and you will see your answer.

Go to any cosmetics store that you're close to, ask the person questions on what I typed on the comment you responded to, or if there are foreign one and local one of a particular products.

There are things I would have said here to buttress my point but I can start giving out such sensitive info on a faceless forum.

Why do you think some goods are made contraband so as to allow the locally made one of that same product to sell?
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by BabaIbo: 11:53am On Sep 27, 2023
easytig:
We have the good ones among them,but majority of igbo people have one kind life the live, they are never
to be taken seriously.their attitude and character when money is involve is despicable.they behave like they are the smart tribe whereas to me they are quite dubious.na dis reason aboki no go ever let them near that top government post.

See them buying and building mansions all over Lagos, but enter east ,or visit their family home,you will weep for them.

In your myopic mind, you think our villages are like your villages.

FYI, an average eastern village has more luxurious buildings than most estates in any of your Yoruba states.
Again, some villages have buildings which you can only find in your top estates like banana island and co.

If you don't like it, go and hug a working trans former.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by BabaIbo: 11:54am On Sep 27, 2023
ASAPFERG:
when Nigeria divides.. We will ban you gorillas from entering our country..

And na we dey feed your pa pa, ma ma and sib lings via una usual indirect way of begging for alms.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Vision101(m): 12:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
@mrvitalis
Benin has zero import duty so yes they can afford things we can't

If you no sabi something ask

Import duty in Nigeria is over 100%

@me
Zero import duty on all goods? How will they make money to maintain their facilities? Which in the world practice this? Haba..... reduce your lies.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by mrvitalis(m): 12:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Vision101:
@mrvitalis

@me
Zero import duty on all goods? How will they make money to maintain their facilities? Which in the world practice this? Haba..... reduce your lies.
There are many ways to make money
Since they don't charge import duty they can just charge vat, discharge charge from ships
Personal tax
Income tax
Luxury tax
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Triangles1(m): 1:10pm On Sep 27, 2023
Papayaayasager:

Lolz...bra, what makes you think I was referring to you or are you one of the rice bandits?

Lol
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Nobody: 1:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
accordadoga30:
Na dem..

Country no good, country no good but Na dem spoil am reach 90%
Keep shut, can you afford original undecided.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by BigIyanga: 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obakoolex:
undecided We know our bloodas from that region responsible mostly for importing such product will not castigate themselves for bringing fake products to the country but will always blame FG for everything.
Your saintly self and others can start the biz and kick them out.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Bbbwings: 2:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol una fit buy original with the naira dollar rate
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by FAKHAM: 3:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by MeineMutter: 4:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
Not only in auto spares. It’s in nearly everything we import from Asia and MiddleEast.

I saw a Makita mitre saw being sold as Makute, in Nigeria.

Original Makita of such saw, in Europe, could cost an average of N650,000 (without shipping) but this Makute is being sold for N70,000.

Rely on that Makute 😁, at your own risk.

There are lots of knock-off power tools being sold as ‘original’ in Nigeria. Our regulatory bodies need to step up their games on prohibiting importation of substandard products.

Nigerians are just loosing money on these products but we don’t know.

Where an original is to last at least 7 years, fake ones don’t last 2 years.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by PapaNnamdi: 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
Mccullum:

Japan is not among the Asian Tigers, Asian Tiger are Hong Kong, Singapore, Taiwan and South Korea, Taiwanese too produced fake products.

It's sincerity of purpose by (SON) government officials causing influxes of fake products in Nigeria.

Where did I mention Japan as an Asian tiger, naso una de jump into problems,

Read again to comprehend
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by MasterShifu010(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

their is difference between cheap and fake
Cheap and fake , two sides of the same coin .
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by ASAPFERG: 10:33am On Sep 28, 2023
BabaIbo:

And na we dey feed your pa pa, ma ma and sib lings via una usual indirect way of begging for alms.
and you couldn't feed your people during biafra wargrin
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by Angrigowt: 10:53am On Sep 28, 2023
My engine is now smoking on idle and hard accelerations since I did my oil change 2 weeks ago. Mobil 5w40.. it dries up within 2weeks leaving the guage at the last tip. No oil leakage,no sludge,no valve guide leaks. Naija don Taya me.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by sultaan(m): 10:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
Vision101:
@mrvitalis

@me

And that mindset ladies and gentlemen is what got us where we are.

Government is not to make money but created enabling environment as dictated by those in that environment.
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by FAKHAM: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2023
Re: Operators Decry Fake Vehicle Spare Parts Influx by FAKHAM: 4:33pm On Oct 11, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Revealed: The True Love Of My Life:**Sweet Mona** ((pictures)) / 7 Most Common Misconceptions About Fuel Efficiency / Don't Let It Happen To You: 7 Ways To Prevent Hot Car Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.