Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions (475 Views)

Opay Debit Card Is Now Available, Here Is How To Get Your Payment Card / Bypass CBN Ban On Crypto Exchange, Trade With No Naira Debit Card (Video Guide) / Nigerian Banks That Accept Tbills As Collateral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions by codeworks(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2023
Which bank allow their customers to use naira debit cards to pay for transactions in foreign currency?

I have been trying to make payment online.

Admin pls help
Re: Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions by Pleniry(m): 9:40am On Sep 27, 2023
codeworks:
Which bank allow their customers to use naira debit cards to pay for transactions in foreign currency?

Admin pls help

You won't get anyone for that. If you need any online payment, kindly chat us up cos that's what we do. You can check my threads. We will make the payment for you instantly via Virtual card at a good rate.

WhatsApp contact below:
Re: Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions by Rihannaola(f): 8:54am On Sep 28, 2023
@pleniry is a SCAMMER and FRAUDSTER. He defrauded me of PayPal funds which he never sent me but was paid for September 27. I'm glad I didn't fully dive in, and only sent less than 10% of what I actually needed.

Please watch out for him and his details below as well! It goes without saying that, no matter how urgent it is, use only legit sources and escrows and be careful!

He first sent me this account info on WhatsApp (which he later deleted):

Wema Bank plc
Prospa Aondoakula Ikyernum
A/c: 8283641305

When that couldn't be used immediately, he gave me this other account below, which I then paid into:

Moniepoint
A/c: 8171960500
FORDCROSS CONCEPT & General Sales

His WhatsApp Number is 0913 864 6025

The purpose of the funds was to seriously help out a friend in need of life-threatening fibroid surgery. @pleniry You WILL lose all meaningfulness of life!
This is to ensure everyone is aware and not fall victim and deal with him!
Pleniry:

You won't get anyone for that. If you need any online payment, kindly chat us up cos that's what we do. You can check my threads. We will make the payment for you instantly via Virtual card at a good rate.

WhatsApp contact below:

2 Likes

Re: Banks That Allow Naira Debit Card To Make Foreign Transactions by narite: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2023
codeworks:

Admin pls help
That not possible as at now. I will advise you use the service of this fintech companies, the legit ones. I purchase my stuff online through them. One that I am currently using is “chippercash”

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Need Land In Ibadan Along The Highway? / Parcels of land for sale @800k/plot In PH City... / Super Clean Nissan Exterra For Sale In Port Harcourt...view Pics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.