Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander (45915 Views)

Leah Sharibu Married To Two Boko Haram Leaders, Now Has Two Kids – 'repentant' T / Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by maasoap(m): 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
HellAnus:

See what the stupid party APC you are supporting did all in the name of politics.

They orchestrated Dapchi and Chibok school saga

It will most likely not be well with APC and their evil supporters here and hereafter

So, it was the fault of APC when PDP was the party in control of security apparatus? Which party should we blame now as it is happening under APC too? Perhaps, LP and PDP
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by HellAnus: 5:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abokisulay:
ur a compound foooool, keep saying what u know nothing about

Seun Mynd44 Dominique justwise nlfpmod oam4j
Rule 2
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by tete7000(m): 6:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:
kidnapping of girls started with GEJ. Boko Haram became a menace under GEJ.

Your Buhari and his boys orchestrated it to ascend to power, they campaigned and promised to bring it to an end, but in the end they have free reign under their regime. May evil never depart from the household of Buhari and his book boys.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by brainhgeek(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2023
FGoN, Buhari led admin, and Islamic terrorists in government, I hope this news gives you peace. For every pain in his girl has been through and for every damage done to her psych, may your children bring you double folds.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by kunle4toyeyaho: 7:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
HellAnus:

See what the stupid party APC you are supporting did all in the name of politics.

They orchestrated Dapchi and Chibok school saga

It will most likely not be well with APC and their evil supporters here and hereafter
By the time DSS invites you to substantiate this reckless allegation,you will be shouting victimisation. Who told you APC orchestrated the kidnap? I advise you to be careful of what you say in public space. Remember what a late Deputy Governor of CBN went through when he made a similar comment
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by drololaaof: 7:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
So every BK is a commander.
You people knows where she was all these days .
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by HellAnus: 7:41pm On Sep 27, 2023
kunle4toyeyaho:
By the time DSS invites you to substantiate this reckless allegation,you will be shouting victimisation. Who told you APC orchestrated the kidnap? I advise you to be careful of what you say in public space. Remember what a late Deputy Governor of CBN went through when he made a similar comment

You are a clown. You and that ur DSS
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nobody seems to be asking why these news of Leah doing this and that continues to leak out to the general public.
They intentionally leak the information to the security agency in order to spite and provoke the christian populace, letting them know how they are " uselessing " their christian (now converted to muslim) sister. It's obvious they want to annoy everyone.
Everything may be arranged. Do you think leah Sharibu would on her own want to just leave a forced marriage and go into another one where she'd be pummeled by a strange terrorist dîck everyday, leading to another 9 months of painful pregnancy?? No, think about it. Does it add up?

She is facing her own tribulations at the moment. She might have pretended for so long to be comfortable in their midsts that she has now become accustomed to her own pretense (assumption though).
You think she doesn't miss her parents and siblings?
The devil is just using this scenario to mock and laugh at the hosts of heaven-, telling them to behold what he has made the Boko Haram men do to God's darling daughter.

And how about God, what's he doing about this? Someti I attempt to use my earthly understanding to try to explain why God and His Son would allow Leah be put to through this kind of long-suffering test. Then I'm reminded that " you don't know my ways entirely" undecided
It cou be her own test of a lifetime. Her own test to see how long she doesn't deny her faith, but if what the terrorists are leaking out is indeed true(that she converted and all) then sorry to say this that Leah had failed her life's test, so far. Unless it's all pretense. Nonetheless, I don't think she may have had faith to begin with, given her age and her lack of understanding of true spirituality and how the word of God teaches christians to overcome tribulations such as the one she is faced with. It doesn't mean she won't have still been kidnapped. It only means she may have been released ever since, had she chosen to exercise faith in God. Unwavering faith, that is.

It's a lesson to millions out there , because a time will surely come when you will be kidnapped and led into captivity by those who think they are serving " God " It is even written.
But they serve the one who opposes God, unknowingly.

Leah, I wish you God's comfort in the midst of your trials and I pray that the battle of these two powers at play will not be won against you, but by you. I know you may be pretending inside of your heart, so God sees the heart. I hope you're pretending. I want to just believe you are.
We all love you! Jesus is still waiting for you with a patient heart to call upon him with all power and faith. He can make a magnitude 7.1 earthquake to happen where you are, and the others would be hurt, but you wouldn't. Then you'll escape , whilst they all lay dead. Faith is real.

If any Boko Haram commander is reading this right now (we know they use social media and have spies on almost every site, even though it is supposed to be "haram" to them (hypocrites) ) please send our love and goodwill to our lady comrade, Leah Sharibu.
And oh...Fück you, Commander! angry

Over...and out.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by diggindeep: 8:09pm On Sep 27, 2023
She should have married Reno Omokri
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Agugbadin: 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sad,Nigeria failed this girl.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by seunayantokun(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Buhari and his co-terrorists lied to the world they didn't know where the girl was. Of course, the godless evil doers are operating within Nigeria, having been decisively dealt with and sent away by Chad, Niger, etc.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lockdown: Police Arrest Suspected Robbery Suspects Terrorizing Ogun Communities / A Lady Was Pushed Out Of This Speeding Vehicle In Abuja. Photos / Human Parts In Ogun Cherubim & Seraphim Church Uncovered, Prophet Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.