Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:20 AM

Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander (45850 Views)

Soldiers Kill Terrorist Commander, Abu Zahra, In Borno State (Photos) / BREAKING ! Leah Sharibu Has Been Released / Man Dumps Fiancee After Introduction In Edo & Duping Her Of 4.2M Marries Another (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by creativehubb: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Don't live among terrorists and bandits, it shows you support them when you live with them. By living with them you become an accessory, hence legit target. Separate yourselves from terrorist and bandits.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by PrinceOfLagos: 1:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omolomo
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Emma09(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
I wonder this kind of people and region is this North sef? Thank God say I no be aboki o. I just thank God. Nothing go ever make me go this region I swear down.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Gunayo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:
kidnapping of girls started with GEJ. Boko Haram became a menace under GEJ.
Quiet. Who orchestrated it? Is it not your people in power now

3 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Opanka44(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
The hunger in dis country is something else now. Which Nairalander can help me pls? Haven't eaten since yesterday afternoon
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Oluwazeezu(m): 1:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
After the first commander has gotten his share now to d next

Pityful😥
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Diligence: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Leah Sharibu: APC's ultimate show of shame. Imagine what the military allows up North!

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Angelfrost(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
What exactly do you imbeciles gain from tormenting this girl's parents and families with such unfounded rumors?!!

There are times I earnestly believe most Nigerians on social media are mentally retarded.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Henix(m): 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Her country failed her. It's quite a pity
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by ufotunang: 1:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nawaoooo....see what APC has caused
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by meum: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Where is #FreeLeahSharibu #TableShaker
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Evolutionism: 1:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
So We should fry egg or what.

How is that our business. Nonsense.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Moneyline(m): 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
IT IS A BIG LIE AND PROPAGANDA FROM OTHER RELIGION TO MOCK HER FAITH IN CHRIST JESUS.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by AllenSpencer: 1:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This is obviously not the young woman’s destiny but the evil party twisted her destiny.

Buhari will die a slow and painful death

Buhari or GEJ

Seems you making a mistake!
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Bliss62: 1:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
The last generation of parents failed humanity

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by id4sho(m): 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
Next available prick
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by zoghys: 1:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
HellAnus:

See what the stupid party APC you are supported did all in the name of politics.

They orchestrated Dapchi and Chibok school saga

It will most likely not be well with APC and their evil supporters here and hereafter

Pray for yourself rather than cursing anybody. The Boko Haram problem started under the leadership of a PDP lead federal government, and like other countries in the Sahel region of Africa terrorism is the new order. Religion intolerance, islamization, bone head religion leaders and preachers among other vices is the root cause of the global problem, though that is not to say we shouldn't do better. Under PDP our excess crude account was depleted all in the name of fighting terrorism, and here we are today. Before you open your mouth to curse anyone just because you think they are the problem, understand the problem and how the problem came to be.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by jahsharon: 1:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
HellAnus:

See what the stupid party APC you are supported did all in the name of politics.

They orchestrated Dapchi and Chibok school saga

It will most likely not be well with APC and their evil supporters here and hereafter

I am ab APC supporter. It is currently well with me, but it is your family that is not well with. Goatluck Jonaddaft of PDP was the President when the girl was kidnapped. However, it seems she is not enjoying big but dirty diceks such that she is now changing diccks like used diapers
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Terrorist ls make her squirt.

So sad, what a country where the poor are treated like animals.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Myer(m): 1:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
UselessBuharist:
This is obviously not the young woman’s destiny but the evil party twisted her destiny.

What would you say is her destiny?

She reminds me of Joseph in the bible or David or the early apostles. Persecution is a part of the journey.
A little good news out of it all is that they married her and not rpe her. They seem to be honorable even in their misguided vision. And now she's being trained a medical practitioner on the field.

Destiny doesn't always look rosy but the end justifies the means.
My heart goes out to her parents. No parent can bear this except if they have found comfort in God.

I pray this ends in testimony and salvation of so many souls and unity of Islam and Christianity as we come to understand that truly we both serve the God of Abraham (Ibrahim), Isaac (Isaka) and Jacob (Yakub) and Jesus Christ the Word of God, is the Way, the Truth and the Life. No one comes to the Father except through Him.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by legitnow1: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
ISLAM IS A RELIGION FOR ANIMALS.

HUMANS MARRY AFTER SEEKING CONSENT AND BLESSING FROM THE GIRL FAMILY.

IT DONT MATTER IF HER FAMILY IS POOR OR CONSIDER NOBODY, WE HUMBLY GO TO HER FAMILY TO SEEK HER LAWFUL HAND IN MARRIAGE.

WHAT WE HAVE HERE IS CRIMINALITY OF MURDERERS, RAPIST AND KIDNAPERS.

LEAH IS THEIR VICTIM AND NEVER THEIR WIFE.

SHE NEVER CONSENTED TO ANY OF THIS AND NOBODY GAVE HER AWAY IN MARRIAGE.

WE NEED TO SPELL IT OUT, BECAUSE EVEN AMONGST THE MUSLIM, SOME ARE STILL IN THEIR NORMAL SENSES.

2 Likes

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by jaxxy(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
where is reno?
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Centcanada: 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
UselessBuharist:

hahahah why I laugh is that the owner of nairaland is a Yoruba APC and will not push all these news that concern christian to front page but I just dey watch

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Chetas81(m): 1:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
ENVIRONMENT CHANGE PEOPLE'S MENTALITY AND OPINION, THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Tochj(m): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:
kidnapping of girls started with GEJ. Boko Haram became a menace under GEJ.
Who orchestrated kidnapping under GEJ?
Who did Boko Haram appointed as a Negotiator?
Who complained when Army were killing Boko Haram?
Answer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Lexusgs430: 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
She obviously loves men in power .......😁
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by jamesbridget13(f): 1:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Is that her destiny or what? I don't just understand
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by Lovelife433(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Alhamdulilah. hijab way she no one were, she don were am. Terrorist gbola don sweet am.
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by DTeekay(m): 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
How do they get this news without knowing where she is.

1 Like

Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by sprints1: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
It is called conditioning at first she might not oblige but after repeated process of messing up with her empathy scale she go comply. Now she is completely changed na the evil version of her dey now
Re: Leah Sharibu Divorces Her First Husband, Marries Another Terrorist Commander by tivity101: 1:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wow... How nice to know that Leah is now a Medical doctor. With experience of one failed marriage and now in another marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Steals A Live Chicken, Hides It Inside His Manhood (Pics) / Kidnappers Arrested In Rivers For Beheading Five ONELGA Vigilantes / Man Tortured With Cutlass By OSPAC For Fighting In Rivers (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.