Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,543 members, 7,819,929 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo (26261 Views)

Army Says Report Of Military Attack On ESN Camp In Abia Is Fake / Breaking News: Nigerian Air Force Bomb ESN Hideouts In Orlu / Nigerian Air Force Launches Successful Strikes Against Boko Haram Terrorists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by legitnow1: 2:18pm On Sep 27, 2023
WE HAVE GIVEN YORUBA LAGOS THAT THEY HAVE ALWAY WANTED.

OR IS IGBOLAND AND SE PART OF LAGOS?

WHY ARE THEY SO CONCERNED ABOUT SE, WHY NOT HOLD REFERENDUM, SO WE CAN GET OUT OF THIS HELL HOLE, YOU CALL COUNTRY.

WE NEED YOU TO BE IN THIS COUNTRY WITHOUT IGBOS.

EVERYDAY OPENING THREAD AND POSTING SUGGESTIVE PICTURES OF THE ENTIRE NIGERIA MIGHT AND MILITARY DESTROYING IGBOS AND IGBOLAND.

ALL THIS ENERGY, SHOULD BE USED TO PUSH IBO OUT OF NIGERIA, SO ONLY YOU CAN BE THE NIGERIA WITH YOUR GREEN WHITE GREEN.

JUST ONE REFERENDUM.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by paramakina202: 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

So if the so called ‘terrorist camp’ positions are known, any reason why your ‘gallant’ army hasn’t gone in there to capture them, put them on PUBLIC trial and get them sentenced when found guilty!? You seriously expect your Yoruba/Fulani army of Nigeria to carefully ensure they’re dropping bombs on ‘terrorist camps’ in Igboland!? If you do then you’re not a good student of history and you’re as naive as they come!

Terrorist camps are legitimate military target worldwide.To capture armed terrorist alive in their well fortified camps is a risk well equipt and train armed military will not like to take talkless of toothless naija army.
Spare the civilians and kee all terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Kingbuhari(m): 2:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
VawulentMan:

But can not find killer herdsmen, kidnapping bandits, Iswap, boko haram and other militant insurgents
the truth of the matter is that , this clown is likely to depend on one Igbo trader to feed himself and buy data . Yorubas are cowards , they are afraid of positive riverly..I will take this one serious anytime he stand up as a man and take bank Kwara state occupied by fulanis... u hate Igbos but anytime they mention to leave, u shit on Ur pant

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by legitnow1: 2:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingbuhari:
the truth of the matter is that , this clown is likely to depend on one Igbo trader to feed himself and buy data . Yorubas are cowards , they are afraid of positive riverly..I will take this one serious anytime he stand up as a man and take bank Kwara state occupied by fulanis... u hate Igbos but anytime they mention to leave, u shit on Ur pant

AS IGBO ARE NOW READY TO RETURN TO BIAFRA AND SE.

WHAT I EXPECT IS YORUBA TO BE HAPPY AND JUMPING THAT WE ARE LEAVING NIEGRIA FOR THEM AND FULANI.

OR DID I MISS SOMETHING?

IS IGBOLAND NOW PART OF LAGOS STATE?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by onumadu: 2:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
So Nigeria actually has an airforce? shocked
Wow, wonders shall never end! shocked shocked
And bandits shot down a helicopter, killed soldiers on board, and are currently controlling many LGAs in the North?
I never knew that Nigeria actually has an airforce: I thought that APC sold it off like it sold Nigeria to the highest bidders.
This Nigeria that reserves its military strength for Igbo is like a man reserving his deadliest weapon for his own first son.
Such a man has no future.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by legitnow1: 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
onumadu:
So Nigeria actually has an airforce?
Wow, wonders shall never end!
And bandits shot down a helicopter, killed soldiers on board, and is currently controlling many LGAs in the North?
I never knew that Nigeria actually has an airforce: I thought that APC sold it off like it sold Nigeria to the highest bidders.
This Nigeria that reserves its military strength for Igbo is like a man reserving his deadliest weapon for his own first son.
Such a man has no future.

SHOWING US NIGERIA ROTTEN MILITARY WILL NEVER CHANGE OUR MINDS.

THIS IS NOT A MILITARY MATTER.

JUST ONE REFERNDUM DONE SETTLE THE CASE.

AFTERALL, NOBODY IS RAIDING VILLAGES IN THE SE, THE BOYS SAY THEY DONT WANT NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Kingbuhari(m): 2:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
legitnow1:

AS IGBO ARE NOW READY TO RETURN TO BIAFRA AND SE.

WHAT I EXPECT IS YORUBA TO BE HAPPY AND JUMPING THAT WE ARE LEAVING NIEGRIA FOR THEM AND FULANI.

More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre - Politics - Nairaland

Hope they are enjoying on Ur mandate we stand ... give me Biafra I will demolish my father's house in Lagos and move back to Anambra

OR DID I MISS SOMETHING?

IS IGBOLAND NOW PART OF LAGOS STATE?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by legitnow1: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kingbuhari:
More Factories, Businesses May Shut Down As Diesel Hits ₦‎1,100/Litre - Politics - Nairaland

Hope they are enjoying on Ur mandate we stand ... give me Biafra I will demolish my father's house in Lagos and move back to Anambra

MY PROPERTIES IN LAGOS ARE NO LONGER A CONCERN TO ME.

BIAFRA IS MORE IMPORATANT.

I CAN SELL THOSE PROPERTIES AND PUT UP THE REST FOR RENT.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by discusant: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
Christistruth00:

But you never said this when Boko Haram and the Bandits were bombed

.This is Child's play

Go and read what happened in the US wild west and how the US Government handled outlaws there

Your lot invited Boko Haram when the political and religious leaders in the 12 northern sharia states unilaterally adopted unconstitutional Islamic sharia Criminal justice system between 1999-2001. Muslims in the 12 sharia states celebrated on the streets their new found religious freedom. Boko haram quickly emerged and says that it is fighting for a country to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal justice system.

Why would Nigeria's government be bombing the SE? For what? This is madness. Did those they kill in the SE demand for Biafra?

Even if a people demand for secession from a mother country, it is legal, it is no reason to contrive all sorts of illegal activities by government against the people.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Abagworo(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Millions of Dollars wasted on what dialogue would have easily resolved and yet no positive result. A lot of people have died including the innocent all for war of ego very much like what is happening in Ukraine. The world is cursed with poor leadership.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Tinubuagbado: 2:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
opamoses1:
Nice one by the Nigerian Airforce. Bomb those cockroaches.

The armed forces are dealing with Yoruba terrorists and this one is shouting Yoruba and fulani. You people are not okay at all. Mkpuru Miri is bad for your health.

Mkpuru Miri Tinubu's brand from Chicago.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 2:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Creamypie:
Any person who says Nigerian security should extend same energy on bokobandits is an ipob u.g.m supporter

You go make statements taya, na the same here you go dey read how unknown gun men send Nigeria military terrorists forces to meet with their maker in few days to come.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by onuman: 2:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
lapintoz:

Where were you when your boys were killing policemen and soldiers doing their legitimate work. Innocent souls with families some of them ibos. Guess you were deaf and dumb then. But now you have found your voice.

You go wail tire.

Ipig

Parasite. By terrorism you think you will advance your parasitic life style.
Your Mullahs in Nigeria fund criminals to kill law enforcement agents in the SE.
Heediotic parasites on propaganda of falsehood like you tell the world that Igbos killed the law enforcement agents.
Thereafter, Nigeria's government sends its airforce to bomb the towns where the law enforcement agents were killed.
You people are most primitive set of people on mother earth. It's a heinous sin mixing you people and the Igbo in one country.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by johnjose68: 2:43pm On Sep 27, 2023

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Obinnakalu77(m): 2:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
opamoses1:
Nice one by the Nigerian Airforce. Bomb those cockroaches.

The armed forces are dealing with IPOB terrorists and this one is shouting Yoruba and fulani. You people are not okay at all. Mkpuru Miri is bad for your health.
show him how okay you are by referring to him alone and not " you people "
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Alliswell248: 2:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:
Kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa kwa...

see FAKE NEWS without any verifiable link...

You wish to see BIAFRANs litter the streets link the Python Dance ERA.
You wish to see IGBOs crying because of Military Bombardment

You in particular was missing from the thread concerning the aircraft that was shot down by Fulani terrorist..and 14 special forces were killed.

all your fixation is IGBO propaganda...

Yoruba man ..let me tell you the gospel truth...yOU WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE BIAFRA...and you will be ALIVE to see the corpse of your relatives, when fulani ransack your village and take the SW from you.

ITS A PROMISE and it must happen

An Ipob miscreants spotted.....

Nigeria Military would finish all of us enemies of the country.

Cownu and his boys would account for all the lost souls in the sad east.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Debubelaptex(m): 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
They can Launch Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo, and negotiate with Terrorists and Bnadits in the North what a beautiful country, Tribalism will end Nigeria. If you are still having hope of a better Nigeria my dear forget it, it is gone.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Sultanofpiglets: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na you use your hand talk am...your death sure for military hand grin

Alliswell248:

An Ipob miscreants spotted.....

Nigeria Military would finish all of us
enemies of the country.

Cownu and his boys would account for all the lost souls in the sad east.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by oaugraduate1234(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Getting Genuine And Good Jobs In Canada And Relocating With An Approved Work Permit Require Step by Step Processes, To Avoid Been Scammed By Any Agent.

Kindly click the link below to access the information.

https://www.facebook.com/100093954267480/posts/173056092502865/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Nobody: 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good development
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by ChristCee: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

You in particular was missing from the thread concerning the aircraft that was shot down by Fulani terrorist..and 14 special forces were killed.

Yoruba man ..let me tell you the gospel truth...yOU WILL BE ALIVE TO SEE BIAFRA...and you will be ALIVE to see the corpse of your relatives, when fulani ransack your village and take the SW from you.

I don't usually comment on all these tribal clashes but wishing someone to see the corpse of their relatives is just too much. It makes me feel like your kinsmen deserves all you are getting, getting slain in huge numbers. War is bad and I would never wish even my enemies to see that sad scene of their dead relatives. Be careful what you put on the internet young man, it could come back to hurt you. This post of yours reeks of frustration and pain.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Kentursky(m): 3:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good one but Orsumoghu is in Ihiala LGA and not Nnewi South.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Goodvibes007: 3:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obinnakalu77:
show him how okay you are by referring to him alone and not " you people "
Why don't you direct your post to the one that 1st instigated an attack on 2 tribes. I am sure you are one of those that liked the Sultan of pigs comment.
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by riverbird: 3:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
You mean Biafra freedom fighters?
Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by warlordd(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oxb90:
As long as innocent people are not killed or injured, I am satisfied.
The Nigerian security men I know will label anybody they killed in this exercise as ESN or IPOB.
What will an innocent person be doing in terrorist hideout?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by IdiotSpotter: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Kenneth4u205:
We all know that aboki led Nigeria air force can not hit a single target. They are busy striking innocent trees and plants in the forest .

Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by IdiotSpotter: 3:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abagworo:
Millions of Dollars wasted on what dialogue would have easily resolved and yet no positive result. A lot of people have died including the innocent all for war of ego very much like what is happening in Ukraine. The world is cursed with poor leadership.

Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by IdiotSpotter: 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:
The OP is a known rabid Igbo-hater….a Tinubu minion and probably a Yoruba supremacist, who spends his entire time on this forum promoting positive news about Tinubu, the Yoruba and south-west, while at the same time trawling the net for any ‘negative news’ on Igbos’ and the south-east! He gets a extra kick and a boner if he finds reports of the Fulani/Yoruba army of Nigeria carrying out state-sponsored extra-judicial murders in the south-east!

Fellas, this guy is the true representation of what a ‘one Nigerianist’ is all about: having unbridled hatred and senseless envy for the Igbo while supporting Nigeria to the extent that its existence can be used to disproportionately favour his own ethnicity politically and economically!

Idi0t!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Eagle360(m): 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good development they should extend the nice gesture to Marauder bandit in the North.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by IdiotSpotter: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
onuman:

Air Commodore Edward Gabkwet.

Whether or not you will pay for your sins depends on Karma.
You allow yourself to be used by Islamists running the APC government in Nigeria to bomb and kill innocent civilians in Igbo land.
Ask Gowon who was also used during the civil war fought like a Jihad. Gowon has been more in exile than in Nigeria. Igbo land was the most peaceful part of Nigeria until APC Islamic sharia political party came on board in 2015.

Idi0t!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Tunde835(m): 3:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
Sultanofpiglets:

But it's Yorùbás that are in charge of Nigeria now we have power over the Fulanis. It's why they were wailing

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Air Force Launches Air Strikes On ESN Hideouts In Anambra, Imo by Kingspin(m): 3:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oxb90:
As long as innocent people are not killed or injured, I am satisfied.
The Nigerian security men I know will label anybody they killed in this exercise as ESN or IPOB.

Innocent people are always killed.
The Nigerian army is weak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Can’t Use And Dump Us – APC Youths Tell Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / Naira To Be Re-Denominated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.