Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad (26853 Views)

Akwa Ibom Base Club, Vandrezzer Becomes The 1st Nigeria Clubside To Own And APP / Akwa Ibom Base Club Vandrezzer Fc Among Top 50 Digital Clubside In Africa / Spanish La Liga Tables & Standings 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by henrimoto(m): 1:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
ahnie:
Xo touching....i'm so watching their game tomorrow.

.I rather play for the old lady than playing for Napoli.
Aunty, Na Tonight be the game.
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by henrimoto(m): 1:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
seuncyrus:
This is why you should never keep silent. Now the whole world knows.

Most of all these club twitter accounts are managed by Nigerians, I think that's one of the reasons this got to their page. I won't be surprised if the Cadiz account is being managed by a Nigerian too
I thought of this too. It's likely.

1 Like

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by solexjames(m): 2:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
OGA PLS NAA
FalseProphet1:
Seun why isn't Nairaland mourning mohbad, he is a yourba like you. If a highly racial country can mourn a black man they don't know, why can't his fellow yourba man mourn him, wetin man do man. 🥴

Anyways I see the government declaring 6 months holiday to mourn mohbad, I see see churches and mosques shutting down to mourn him, I see schools, banks, hospitals, clubs and ashewo joints all joining the mourning session.

This I have seen.
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Kyase(m): 2:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
fergie001:

I need hide make Kyase and his Uncle no give me high BP.
grin
You never see anything

1 Like

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by newnigerdelta00: 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
fergie001:
Cadiz CF is currently 9th on the La Liga table with 8 points from 6 games. They play Rayo today at 08:30pm Nigerian time.

The Nigerian singer, Mohbad (27) died on 13th September.

Cádiz Club de Fútbol

Following the trolling of Osimhen's Penalty miss by his club Napoli, Cadiz also reacted....

Cádiz Club de Fútbol

What about people match way die because your club lose people bet die
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by chaloskyx: 2:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
you better not be carried away by tje fake tears of Nigerians truth is we actually dont care but pretend to

1 Like

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by kingthreat(m): 2:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
Godofwar247:
but I'm supporting them already.

Cool

1 Like

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by oaugraduate1234(m): 2:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Getting Genuine And Good Jobs In Canada And Relocating With An Approved Work Permit Require Step by Step Processes, To Avoid Been Scammed By Any Agent.

Kindly click the link below to access the information.

https://www.facebook.com/100093954267480/posts/173056092502865/?mibextid=rS40aB7S9Ucbxw6v
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Kingjbase: 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
They must really need more fans so bad bad
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by ellizy(m): 3:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
death.
Pls I mistakenly recharge my mtn lu e from bank 50k. If you consume mtn data at high rate, I have a good price
Help a brother pls 07026 26 91 1 1
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by saheed2002: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:
Good move Cadiz!

You have won the match already

1X2 on Cadiz. Put your life savings
Thank the gods of Imole

Who wins the match today?
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by todugo(m): 5:32pm On Sep 27, 2023
epondudu:
Nonsense, how many christians are being killed in the North,how many people died in Jos?.
Hypocrisy,every just following the wagon.
Exactly why I keep saying that Nigerians keep venting their Anger on minor things compared to bigger issues. Now the government are using it to distract the attention of the people from talking about the big issue like inflation, insurgence, unemployment etc.

When last did Nigerians rally a street protest about insurgence and killings in the North?

"In the kingdom of the blind, a one eyed man is their king" That's Nigeria for you.

1 Like

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Numerouno94(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
fergie001:

I need hide make Kyase and his Uncle no give me high BP.

U mean Kyase and uncle Ten Hag? I 100% blif Ten Hag is on the right course. By the time his done wit United eehh it will bcom a force to b reckoned wit.gringrin
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Mylord1234(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
[color=#550000][/color]
fergie001:
Cadiz CF is currently 9th on the La Liga table with 8 points from 6 games. They play Rayo today at 08:30pm Nigerian time.

The Nigerian singer, Mohbad (27) died on 13th September.

Cádiz Club de Fútbol

Following the trolling of Osimhen's Penalty miss by his club Napoli, Cadiz also reacted....

Cádiz Club de Fútbol

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
PDPdestroyer:

Social media has brought upon mankind, an incurable malady grin
Even the Chinese are now asking;
" Mohbad shi shei ah ?? " 🤣
Meaning, " Who is Mohbad "🤷
grin the malady will set the stage for bigger global deceptions in the future. Not that this one is a deception, but you get what I mean, hopefully.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
todugo:

Exactly why I keep saying that Nigerians keep venting their Anger on minor things compared to bigger issues. Now the government are using it to distract the attention of the people from talking about the big issue like inflation, insurgence, unemployment etc.

Laye laye! Nigerians will never unite in a nationwide protest against bad leadership and corruption of the ruling class, to a point where many resignations will be taking place.
Either they are afraid of being curtailed by the security forces, or they are directly or indirectly benefiting from the corruption, as a result of being friends, family or associates with the corrupt elite.

And the police and politicians like this sort of unity... just as long as it's not a unity against them. grin
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Hermaphrodite2: 8:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
saheed2002:

Who wins the match today?

Match just begun as at 8:33pm
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by benqo01(m): 9:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
epondudu:
Nonsense, how many christians are being killed in the North,how many people died in Jos?.
Hypocrisy,every just following the wagon.

If you don't have anything tangible to say just stfu........ Ur talk is trash
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by PHAYOL81: 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Nice
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by Draslo(m): 11:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Hermaphrodite2:
Good move Cadiz!

You have won the match already

1X2 on Cadiz. Put your life savings
Thank the gods of Imole
How market?
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by SPAMBOX7: 12:41am On Sep 28, 2023
FalseProphet1:
Seun why isn't Nairaland mourning mohbad, he is a yourba like you. If a highly racial country can mourn a black man they don't know, why can't his fellow yourba man mourn him, wetin man do man. 🥴

Anyways I see the government declaring 6 months holiday to mourn mohbad, I see see churches and mosques shutting down to mourn him, I see schools, banks, hospitals, clubs and ashewo joints all joining the mourning session.

This I have seen.
Damn you see a lot grin
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by todugo(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2023
PaulOtl:

Laye laye! Nigerians will never unite in a nationwide protest against bad leadership and corruption of the ruling class, to a point where many resignations will be taking place.
Either they are afraid of being curtailed by the security forces, or they are directly or indirectly benefiting from the corruption, as a result of being friends, family or associates with the corrupt elite.

And the police and politicians like this sort of unity... just as long as it's not a unity against them. grin
No need to use law enforcement agents. They will just use tribalism n religion to divide the people from uniting. Thats what our leaders have learnt from colonial masters. "Divide and conquere"
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by epondudu: 3:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
benqo01:

If you don't have anything tangible to say just stfu........ Ur talk is trash
Amugbo grin
Re: Spanish La Liga Clubside, Cadiz Join Nigerians In Mourning Mohbad by FreedomIsGood24: 5:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:
Guys I really need help embarassed

I know alot of y'all have noticed I've been a lil distant lately as I don't make headline here anymore of recent, some folks on here have been trying to reach out by mentioning me. Truth is, Ever since this Mohbad death, I've not been myself, my psyche is messed up badly, I've been acting so cold of recent and can't really concentrate. watching his exhumation, torture, pains and life's story broke me embarassed

I've been listened to his Songs thr out for the past one week now and my heart have been heavy, I'm down trodden and sad. Sometimes I feel crying myself to feel better but the tears won't come.

Today for instance, I've just been looking at food, no appetit to eat, many things don't interest me atm. I feel uneasy emotionally and mentally

Pls how can I help feel better embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ethiopia Vs Nigeria: Man Of The Match? / Anthony Joshua Hits Out At ‘Virus’ Of Racism / West Brom Decide Against Giving Ahmed Musa A Contract After His Trials With Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.