Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) (30419 Views)

Faleke Wears Tinubu's Signature Cap As Buhari Signs 2023 Budget / Ganduje Receives Rabiu Bichi And 44 Kwankwasiya Coordinators To APC / Ganduje Receives Zainab Aliyu And Ibrahim In Kano, Promises 6M As Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by ellizy(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Pls I mistakenly recharge my mtn lu e from bank 50k. If you consume mtn data at high rate, I have a good price
Help a brother pls 07026 26 91 1 1
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by 3seriez(m): 3:19pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bigkoko:
If not for the dollar saga...... Ganduje appears to be likeable. He has charisma and appears to be non religious! If he can give Kwas shege in Kano, abeg the man get swag!

Which shege. Forget propaganda and social media deception. Go on ground and ask people in Kano.
If Free & Fair elections will still hold in Kano today, APC & Ganduje will still be flogged.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by alansary0064(m): 3:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
After the former NNPP Governor of Kano State assumed office and started demolishing people's properties and using religious themes, I knew he would bring badluck to Kano State.

The APC Govenor in Kano State seems to be better than the NNPP one.
Apart from the dollar video which spoilt Ganduje image, Kano people would still prefer Ganduje

May u pls clarify the religious themes used by Abba?

APC governor seems to be better. Thank you u said seems to be. I bet u didn't reside in Kano else u won't be saying this. Phone snatched robbery was one of the problem we suffered in Kano leading to killing of Innocent souls. From the day Abba was sworn in as Governor he curtails such act in Kano. Our educational system has improved and u r there comparing 8 yrs tenure to a mere months.

Allow people in Kano to talk don't speak on our behave by what u see on social media.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by FireUpNow(m): 3:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dollars in the cap wearing don
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by 3seriez(m): 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
sarkinbauchi:
After the former NNPP Governor of Kano State assumed office and started demolishing people's properties and using religious themes, I knew he would bring badluck to Kano State.

The APC Govenor in Kano State seems to be better than the NNPP one.
Apart from the dollar video which spoilt Ganduje image, Kano people would still prefer Ganduje

Hahaha. Media & propaganda would make you guys believe anything. If free & fair elections will hold today, APC & Ganduje will still lose Kano. Forget all this online propaganda and hungry defectors. People living in Kano know better.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by 1972xy: 3:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is politics : A little to the right ,a little to the left.
My brothers from the other side should learn from the North.
A game of number !
No body will dash you power in Nigeria. You work for it. You will get it only if you play your game well.
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Menclothing: 3:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Funny country
unit and bulk

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by ufuosman(m): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
shocked shocked
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by themanderon: 4:23pm On Sep 27, 2023
A man that should be behind bars.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by ufotunang: 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2023
What an insult to kwankwaso 🙄
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by astonished: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Honestfrend:
The same man caught on camera collecting dollar bribe nai become apc national chairman.. Nigeria my country

And who is more thief between the one that was caught on camera and the one that's never caught
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by ayo2008: 4:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fake supporters
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Abdullahi4u7(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Politics. Such a dirty game.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Neoteny7: 5:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abba Gida-Gida ya koma gida.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
You are missing the point!
Ganduje vs Kwakwaso, who is more charisma?
I think it's Ganduje. His follwers are not cult-like as you can say about Kwas. That is what i mean! Not whether APC on or lost!

3seriez:

Which shege. Forget propaganda and social media deception. Go on ground and ask people in Kano.
If Free & Fair elections will still hold in Kano today, APC & Ganduje will still be flogged.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yeah could do so! But i am talking of charisma! The old nigga is always smiling like HE Peter Obi. I like it when people smile a lot. It's infectious! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IamANigerianMan:

I remembered when he demolished the multi-million gate in the name of sighted Christian cross.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Yeah, you understand what i mean! The dollar saga is his only low point. And i think he was actually set up by the contractor! Common, which contractor goes about with a body Cam when they want to give bribe if not a pre-determined motive to set the old man up! Shaaaa he jones

Babathanks:

Even till now. They love him here in Kano ooo. Gaduje really work in Kano and is not that Muslim religious person compare to kwakwaso and ABA kahir .
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 5:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
I totally agree with you! Once the bribes in dollars is removed, i tell you Naira will stabilize

Tareq1105:

The Dollar Saga is not peculiar to Ganduje alone. It's all the Govs, Ministers, Director Generals MDs collecting bribe in dollars from contractors.

If only they would stop collecting bribe in dollars, our Naira # will appreciate.

Today in government establishments, dollar 💰 is the official bribery currency.

This is the truth that Tinubu is confronted with.

Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Bigkoko: 5:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
I tell you if Nigeria institutions works well, the dollar saga can be written off as a set up by the contractor! Tell me which contractor intends to give bribe and go with a body camera, if not to set up the person! Setting some one up for a crime is also a crime, don't you know? Let's be fair to the old man! After of that set up, which other thing can we say he did?

astonished:

And who is more thief between the one that was caught on camera and the one that's never caught
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Honestfrend: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
astonished:

For this comment u just make now... U just tell me say this country will never get better.. shocked
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by 3seriez(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bigkoko:
You are missing the point!
Ganduje vs Kwakwaso, who is more charisma?
I think it's Ganduje. His follwers are not cult-like as you can say about Kwas. That is what i mean! Not whether APC on or lost!

Ok Sir. But in that case you don't know Kwankwaso then.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Faslite(m): 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
They come online to spoiled ganduje name wit lies & propaganda. but i'll advice u to come to kano and numerious projects frm ganduje gvt.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by Agugbadin: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gandollar, old man who refused to quit gangsterism.
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:53am On Sep 28, 2023
POLITICIANS ARE LIKE NIGERIAN WOMEN, THEY CAN FOLLOW EVEN SOMEONE THAT KILL THEIR PERSON AS LONG AS MONEY IS INVOLVED. sad
Re: Ganduje Receives NNPP Defectors, Removes Their Kwakwansiya Signature Cap (VIDEO) by berrystunn(m): 10:00am On Sep 28, 2023
Corruption in high places

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Campaigns At Night In Bassa LG, Kogi East (Pictures) / Boko Haram Slits Civilians' Throats, Burns Mosque In Cameroon Border Town / President Buhari At Fatima Ganduje & Abolaji Ajimobi's Wedding: Nigerians React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.