Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,469 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC (21796 Views)

BREAKING: Massive Anti Tinubu Regime Protest About To Start / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra / Protest: Private Sector Begs Tinubu Regime, NLC, TUC Not To Disrupt Economy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Simbrixton(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Are you saying Tinubu can’t do that?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

I dey PH make una come Trans Amadi come catch me if we no go run gun play

Na when una go know say Vikings no be child’s play
i bet u Tinubu doesnt even know Hundeyin's name
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by bdon123(m): 12:06am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.
Shut up
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Alcoron: 12:07am On Sep 28, 2023
David Hundeyin is a very important national asset. The liability of a drug lord Tinubu should better leave the people's treasure alone.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HeroicMeastro: 12:14am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:
Hmmm

He wants to Funsho Williams you

You can never see Obi witch hunting online critics

Una carry power give Killiwee Nwachukwu
Do you have any proof?
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HeroicMeastro: 12:16am On Sep 28, 2023
Chizaam2008:
Please start shouting now o David. . . before they send 'girls' too! cheesy
Watch your back or they will poison you and bundle you to Nigeria like they did to Kanu in Kenya.

Avoid ALL NIGERIAN EMBASSIES. . . Or you end up like Jamal Kashosggi.
In fact BURN your Nigerian passport.
So the buhari govt used girls to get to kanu?
Kanu must be an illiterate fool then..
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HeroicMeastro: 12:18am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

You know how many times I don escape from security officials because of my comments on Nairaland

Lies!
If you have a clean heart, you can move freely without watching your back.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HeroicMeastro: 12:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Okoroawusa:
Hahahaha! This guy wan leave Ghana by all means so he wants any Western nation to give him asylum. He keeps manufacturing "political persecution" everyday.
He is a pathetic FOOL.
I pray nemesis caught up with him, soonest.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by HeroicMeastro: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:
David Hundeyin is most likely not sane. I know people lie sometimes to get political asylum but alleging someone is after your life is a serious accusation.
They really have to check his mental state. He sounds like a psychopath.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by medolab90(m): 12:33am On Sep 28, 2023
Hedonisco:
I don't understand. What's David doing in Ghana? Why not any 'impregnable' Western country in North America, Europe, or even Australia? If ordinary tout and thug like Oluomo and many of such similar irritants are even citizens or permanent residents of almighty America and the likes, then what the fuuuuck is David doing in near shithole Ghana, where like Kenya - like Nigeria - , is fourth world blackhole where anything goes?

I'm just curious. Let him or someone who knows tell me.

Lol, that’s why he’s using this to seek for asylum in the west. He is just preparing so when an attack comes against him from illiterate APC guys who will give him the attention he’s craving for, he can fall back to this and claim Tinubu is after him .

Not a fan of Tinubu but he has had far bigger critics than David in the past and nothing happened to them ,he’s just using his name to chase clout .
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by fkj950ax(m): 1:25am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:

He’s sane. He wants the issue surrounding his continued plea for refugee or asylum status weighty enough.
He will soon get asylum in another country from Ghana.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Rolings: 1:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

BIG FAT LIES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by alabler: 1:31am On Sep 28, 2023
$hut up M*umu, who even know say you dey exist! All of Una just dey chase clout to trend or like your David, to show say u dey relevant!

Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by bomsilaga(m): 2:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

When (if) you grow up, you will understand the gravity of this your childish post and the potential consequences.
Of course you will start insulting me but sit down and think.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by quickee: 3:21am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

So they even use security to witch-hunt people for commenting here These people do not like criticism. And this was the same weapon used to discredit PDP.
Anyways, nothing will happen to you David. The TRUTH will surely prevail. We will eventually see the CSU records by God’s grace. Every secret will brought into broad daylight.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by MatrixCircle: 3:46am On Sep 28, 2023
A lot of things are beginning to add up and make sense now...

According to latest FBI report from some social media platforms it's allegedly noted that the reason Tinubu changed the former name from Yekini Amuda to Bola A Tinubu was because of his conviction in narcotics which he spent 6 years in jail as Yekini Amuda then deported back to Nigeria in the 60's 70's .
Then to find his way back to the US was passing through Canada and later adopted the Present name Bola A Tinubu then gained admission into CSU with this identity to cover up the Amuda Yekini . Where he linked up with his guys back in Chicago with the new identity.
A lot of lines are linking up damn Biggs bloggers with informations hmmm .
I just hope this is fake news and doesn't turn out to be true because I love my dear country Nigeria for such person to head our government. God let this be a lie. If true hmmm God save Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by matrixme(m): 3:53am On Sep 28, 2023
He keeps overpushing it. Part of the conditions of seeking asylum in the west involves documents such as government reports, news articles, or witness statements. There has been no known document of this effect from the government. It is as if David doesn't exist. Infact, Nnamdi Kalu was more of a person of interest to the Nigerian government.
Also, he will need an expert testimony from a sociologist, political analyst, or other experts on his home country. No one back home can give such a verdict, even Rufai the parrot.
Lastly, the Oxford University has forever sealed his fate as a disreputable fraudster who is also a sexist. It even appeared on his Wikipedia page. The internet never forgets. His previous Canadian asylum claims denial for being gay is also eternally stamped on his forehead. He's definitely in for a long ride in Ghana.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by nairamaniac: 5:08am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:

This thing you say here was the same thing a lot of foolish people like you said all the while mohbad Raised alarm against his record gang label before he finally died.

Hundeyin is most likely not sane, kill you there!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by eldoradoxx: 5:17am On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:
This is a weighty serious allegation. I hope it's backed by verifiable proof. You can't just make incendiary statements on emotions alone. You have to make them on the foundation of concrete proof.
I guess if Nnamdi Kanu had screamed that Buhari was planning to kidnap him from Kenya, people like you would have been here to issue half witted comments like this. Internationally, Nigeria is classified as a rogue state where state sponsored killing and kidnapping happens. I will believe David until the contrary is proved.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Belial06: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Shut up you dirty akpu munching baboon!! Dirty Belema loving piglet.

You and your useless state where cultists are your leaders 🤣🤣

Animal weak pig. Which Vikings that egede men have killed all over imo ,Delta , Benin , Anambra... all your Norsemen ran to hide in that your kaikai smelling state 🤣🤣

This is why you all hide there. Come out the way other frats are all over Nigeria. Make dem dey kill Una.

Useless Uche the gala seller boasting with his flat cowardly head ,🤣
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by pappilo(m): 5:28am On Sep 28, 2023
CharleyBright:

Do they allow Ode to speak in UN sessions
Most of u that don't have anything upstairs resort to abuses .

Who the hell is Vivat International cah I didnt hear the vice president yield the floor to Hyundai.

Was this just a cut and paste job

https://www.vivatinternational.org/
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by RomanGreen: 6:42am On Sep 28, 2023
GeneralDae:

If the Nigerian Government can lure Kanu from England to Kenya and then capture him, if they could track a suspected terrorist sponsor to Egypt and have the Egyptian Government deport him to Kano, how much more a refugee in Ghana (a strong ECOWAS ally to Nigeria)? It's so easy for them. It means the Nigerian Government do not care about him.

Lol ok na
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:46am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:
He is saner than your entire hamlet put together.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 6:52am On Sep 28, 2023
Hustle938:
that guy is just looking for everything possible to claim asylum

He just want to do stupid things to provoke d government so that one newspaper can carry it n he will use that to file asylum
Claim assylum in Ghana? But you Tinubu urchins when will you start using your little brains to think? Do you think Hundeyin is a pleasant like you? That young man was born into affluence. And if you think any nonentity will be granted audience at the UNGA then tell your village head to give it a try.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Odibembem: 6:55am On Sep 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkluT7y9jF0?si=m8Xf1PWkMvYrG0fi

@MissPearls
https://independent.ng/controversial-blogger-david-hundeyin-booted-from-oxford-varsity-over-fraud-sexism-others/

David is a well known conman to western nations, none of them will agree to give him asylum. He was rejected by Canada and UK despite claiming he was gay. He is languishing in Ghana and seeking ways to provoke the Nigerian govt so that he would be duky seen as being persecuted but d govt is ignoring him. Expect him to do more bizarre and desperate stuff in d coming days. Even this video is cut and paste and doctored, they all know him. Don't be surprised he would physically attack a senior Nigerian diplomat someday in Ghana to claim assault. They should just avoid him
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by opribo(m): 7:15am On Sep 28, 2023
Na play like like play una go dey look this man until e sacrifice everybody to them dempn
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by opribo(m): 7:19am On Sep 28, 2023
Na play like like play una go dey look this man until e sacrifice everybody to them demon.

By now I don't believe you should be walking like an ordinary person you touched on areas that even Nigerian judiciary dared to tread so you should watch your steps
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by akpumping7720(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2023
Taylor92:

How is he ode?

Waoooo. I love when people make mouth for cheesy forum like this.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by naasng: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2023
How they say nigerians are the smartest sometimes beat me! Thats a recording he probably sent to the UN, he never spoke on a live session neither was this tape ever played on the UN floor! Geez, yet the MOD pushed this crazy hogwash job to the front page!
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by Tareq1105: 7:34am On Sep 28, 2023
Chizaam2008:
Please start shouting now o David. . . before they send 'girls' too! cheesy
Watch your back or they will poison you and bundle you to Nigeria like they did to Kanu in Kenya.

Avoid ALL NIGERIAN EMBASSIES. . . Or you end up like Jamal Kashosggi.
In fact BURN your Nigerian passport.

You've stepped on the tail of a cobra with all your unverifiable news and cheap blackmail. Here you're crying. If you pay your bills by lies and blackmailing, then you should expect a rebuttal.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by JOemmy(m): 7:36am On Sep 28, 2023
ElSudani:

A party.that kidnapped innocent school children is capable of doing anything to remain in power.
Re: Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC by 2BabaNairaland: 7:37am On Sep 28, 2023
You see, this is you Agbado -rians ' problem: insults.

femisplash:
Who is this illiterate?. Tinubu is not even bothered by famous critics on twitter with known identities much less a faceless village peasant on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sagay, A False Intellectual With Broken Moral Compass- Wike / How Buhari Compensated Allies With NNPC Board Appointments - Daily Trust / Peter Obi & Datti Visit Palace Of Hama Bata In Adamawa State (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.