Stats: 3,151,472 members, 7,812,457 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:41 PM

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra (38961 Views)

Tinubu Regime Wants To Kidnap Me In Ghana - David Hundeyin Tells UN HRC / David Hundeyin: FG Approves ₦1.4 Billion To Buy 10 Vehicles For Niger / Governor Shettima Orders Bet9ja, Nairabet Agents To Leave Borno State (2) (3) (4)

David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ganisucks(f): 8:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
This document could have cost me my life. They actually sent NIA field agents to Accra to abduct me because of it.

One of them sent me a message saying, "I will make sure I personally end your life for betraying Nigeria."

Well, abobi, as you can see, I am not dead, and that war I stopped from happening is never going to happen now.

Shout out to Aliyu Gebi at the DIA and Ahmed Rufai Abubakar over at the NIA. You 2 hungry jobbers will never know how close you came to getting me in Accra. Or maybe you'll find out alongside everyone else when my book comes out in January.

Anyway, @PresidenceNiger you're welcome

Amandla! Awethu!

@DavidHundeyin

89 Likes 10 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by CoronaVirusPro: 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023

Fvck David

71 Likes 14 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by ganisucks(f): 8:13pm On Oct 10, 2023
David I hope sey you get proof O! You no fit dey throw accusation against people like that O!

70 Likes 12 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Taylor92: 8:14pm On Oct 10, 2023
Since May 29th na always negative and bad news I dey here about Tinubu

If it’s not cocaine it will be certificate forging

If it’s not his age it will be his child hood

Please let’s fast forward to his good and positive news

Abi the werey no get good part?

273 Likes 22 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Taylor92: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
ganisucks:
David I hope sey you get proof O! You no fit dey throw accusation against people like that O!

Go and ask Funsho Williams

Goodnight

263 Likes 25 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by EyeCumInPiss: 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thïefnubu I know is unscrupulous and capable of any evil act.

141 Likes 15 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Babangidapikin: 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
If they want to pick you up they will, you can't even hide in the bush because they always seems to have contact every where ... Don't mess with Nigeria Intelligence Unit ... They sabi watch you and do nothing...I remember one time they sent soldiers to surround me in the busy while I was asleep, the villager close by thought I was shot dead as there was massive deployment of soldiers, I woke it was all clear but the villagers said I was surrounded... Of course I knew they were watching... In a nutshell the fact you are not been picked up doesn't mean they don't know where you are at any given time ..

78 Likes 13 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by lamentor78(m): 8:17pm On Oct 10, 2023
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power

104 Likes 12 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by thesicilian: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:
Somebody should tell this guy that he can't fight government and win, the people supporting you today will organize your downfall tomorrow when they hold power
Don't mind him. He wants to chase clout at the expense of his personal freedom

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by marenx: 8:20pm On Oct 10, 2023
He understood how to make more money as an author as he markets his book.

48 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Isokotolopia: 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am a fan but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Isokotolopia: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2023
I am a fan of David, but if Tinubu want you in Nigeria he will do it

16 Likes

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by LegendHero(m): 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2023
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.

222 Likes 17 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Floky215: 8:32pm On Oct 10, 2023
lamentor78:

And who told you he is fighting the government ?

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Raskimonojendor: 8:33pm On Oct 10, 2023
LegendHero:
Lol. I think I’m starting to love this guy.

He is just selling propaganda everyday so he can fleece the headless mob of their money. Now he is trying to sell another incoming book which they’ll buy at £25.

Imagine NIA coming to abduct you and the same NIA had to text you that they are coming for you. David is not even rating the headless mob again at this point.

Well, if people can believe Buhari is Jubrin, nothing else in this world that they won’t believe so far you sell it to them.

I remember that Terrorist albino Kanu that time too who bragged Israel is protecting him. If Nigeria government want to come for you massively, if you like live in Antarctica they will get you. Let alone Hyundai who passed through Ghana.
Kanu is very valuable than Hundeyin.

Kanu was actually using people to commit terrorism acts in Nigeria. He is a big fish.

This David has no value to the Nigerian government.

191 Likes 7 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Racoon(m): 8:39pm On Oct 10, 2023
Anyone exposing their evil or criminality is a evil person. A government of criminals can do and undo. Wicked and heartless people.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by LegendHero(m): 8:45pm On Oct 10, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Kanu is very valuable than Hundeyin.

Kanu was actually using people to commit terrorism acts in Nigeria. He is a big fish.

This David has no value to the Nigerian government.

💯. You’re very correct.

The guy is just banking on the headless mob bunkum brain currently and he will make sure he fleece them to the end. FFK and Reno once did that and I’m sure someone else is warming up for when Hyundai discard them.

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Ashez: 8:52pm On Oct 10, 2023
Tinubu is a finished man.
Take it or leave it, the irreparable damage has been done already, is only a matter of time.

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by accordadoga26(f): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehe

This guy is gradually becoming boring.

Even some of his fans are already condemning him,

He should look for another way to engage his headless mob on social media and cash out

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jostoman: 9:12pm On Oct 10, 2023
May God protect you Hundeyin

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by yarimo(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2023
Mumu man he wants ATIKU to take him serious

121 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:27pm On Oct 10, 2023
Abi them think say David na Funsho Williams ?

You want to kill a National Treasure? Una go Mad finish. Na now una go understand say UNA no reach even from the beginning. Very foolish set of worthless people. Always reactionary,never proactive.

Tinubu will be removed and any gathering at OJOTA will be met with very polished Bullets.

David Hundeyin..will be protected by all that appreciate his findings. Not a redundant failure like RENO OMOKIRI that is a wannabe.

Atiku and Obidents dey your back..

Thunder scatter all Agbado from ASO ROCK to Oshogbo..spits

50 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by EmirofAfonjaz: 9:30pm On Oct 10, 2023
Hehehehehe...

You are actually sounding more foolish per post

Hehehehehe...mugu

accordadoga26:
Hehehe

This guy is gradually becoming boring.

Even some of his fans are already condemning him,

He should look for another way to engage his headless mob on social media and cash out

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by yoruboid: 9:35pm On Oct 10, 2023
This worthless guy thinks too highly of himself

He’s so inconsequential

If the NIA wanted to kidnap him, he’ll already be in Lagos before he finds out there’s an attempt

A European asylum seeking clout chaser

No country will ever give a r*tard who prides himself in releasing military secrets an asylum in the West

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by agolanda3: 10:01pm On Oct 10, 2023
thats serious
Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jcomtrader: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Thats how they kidnapped kanu in kenya. Useless agency who cant kidnap bh sponsors

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by gentposh: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Dioxinucleicacid

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Guyman01: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Insiders in NIA outed their fellow agents, that's how divided the country is, everyone protects their own

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Globad(f): 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
Super story

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Jcomtrader: 10:02pm On Oct 10, 2023
yoruboid:
This worthless guy thinks too highly of himself

He’s so inconsequential

Yea but he keeps agbado army sleepless at night with his inconsequential work

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Hundeyin: FG Sent Two NIA Agents To Kidnap Me In Accra by Yamleg: 10:03pm On Oct 10, 2023
G

Niger-Delta Avengers Destroy Agip And Shell Pipelines / 2019: PDP Reacts To Defection Of Former Chairman, Mu’azu, Other Bigwigs To APC / Shekau; "Nobody Can Arrest Me, I’m Doing God’s Work," Mocks Nigerian Soldiers

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67