Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,996 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media (25879 Views)

Jeffrey Gutterman Denounced Obidients As Fake News Peddlers / Kiki Osinbajo Denies Owning N800m House In Abuja, Slams Jackson Ude / 'Lauretta Onochie Beaten In Delta State' - Jackson Ude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by iReddington: 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:

What's astonishing about it is that you nit.wits imposed an ex-druglord on the country and now he has tripled untold hardship.
Go and bant with your coevals, your fellow Obidient airheads. You've not achieved the level of attainment necessary for us to be contemporaries or exchange repartees. You Obidients can be mindlessly dumb as a doorknob ehn grin it's unreal and infectious!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by gratefulheart(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2023
Fake people, you will soon bury each other alive.

seunmsg:
American Obidient, Jeffrey Gutterman and US based Atiku supporter, Jackson Ude attacks each other on X formerly known as Twitter over publication of fake news. Gutterman is a well know Tinubu hater while Jackson Ude is a well known fake news merchant who is wanted in Nigeria over criminal defamation of former Minister of Works and housing, Mr. Raji Fashola.

SOURCE: @JeffreyGuterman

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by correctguy101(m): 8:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Which one is fake news merchant again?

Work plenty o.. grin

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:20pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gutterman is a Jew looking for where to have his bread buttered

A washed out desperate and cold drenched Jewish rat who attempted a gofundme on gullible ohus .

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by ivandrag0n: 8:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Unlike Druggies followers, those who are battling to reveal the mysteries behind BAT can disagree to agree, they hav right to free conscience dey are not a mafia

So says another CHILD OF HATE FROM THE REGION OF PERDITION, the SadEast!

Your OBI LAMBA lost the 2023 Elections fair & square and none of you in your generation will ever get to rule over Nigeria.

May you wail and gnash your teeth till you go to your grave!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
Isokotolopia:
Unlike Druggies followers, those who are battling to reveal the mysteries behind BAT can disagree to agree, they hav right to free conscience dey are not a mafia

Gutterman is grifting towards Tinubu.

He has ditched Obi and his Ohu movement after they could only raise $100 for him in his $10k challenge.

With Jews, you always lose.

One day una go get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by ivandrag0n: 8:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
seunmsg:
American Obidient, Jeffrey Gutterman and US based Atiku supporter, Jackson Ude attacks each other on X formerly known as Twitter over publication of fake news. Gutterman is a well know Tinubu hater while Jackson Ude is a well known fake news merchant who is wanted in Nigeria over criminal defamation of former Minister of Works and housing, Mr. Raji Fashola.

It was the planning of evil and a string desire to steal the mandate of Nigerians, by you OBIDOGS & ATIKULOOTERS that joined you together. We always knew that in time, the evil that bound you together would scatter you.

Have you forgotten what the WORD of God says in the Bible?

Isaiah 54:15-17
King James Version
15 Behold, they shall surely gather together, but not by me: whosoever shall gather together against thee shall fall for thy sake.

16 Behold, I have created the smith that bloweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy.

17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord.

May God continue to turn you evil plotters against one another!
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by RevDesm0ndJuju: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
Gutterman had to come out and take one for the (((tribe))).

How dare Jackson name the Jew !

Ohus will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Goke7: 8:26pm On Sep 27, 2023
seanfer:
Gutterman is not happy when Judges and judiciary from his country is been dragged into the mud... But some mumu Nigerians will be clapping for the man whenever he is tarnishing the image of their country....

Honestly am ashamed as a Nigerian with the way we drag our institutions out there.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Swiftgrp: 8:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
seunmsg:

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by gabbytabby: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
Trump. Obama, Bush jnr and Jonathan all refused access to their academic records that is the law and the raccoons can keep digging.

Racoon:
Let the drama continues but all eyes on CSU and the heroin drug baron illegitimate president seating in Nigeria trying desperately to hide his stellar criminality performance to the whole world..

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Majesty7: 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

I am not sure there is one. I followed the trending posts on twitter where Abati thoroughly embarrassed Rufai. It was a 9 minutes long video. Abati lectured emotional Rufai on how the US FERPA act. And even gave examples of US presidents like Obama, Bush, Trump e.t.c that all made their academic qualifications private.

Thank you for the link.

1 Like

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Majesty7: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
DMerciful:
Until your president is removed for identity theft, nai your eyes go clear

You are hilariously stupid grin

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Majesty7: 9:03pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

This was trending alot yesterday on twitter. Obidients were sharing the first 2 minutes of the video which shows Rufai emotional rants, while APC supporters were sharing the full lenght which includes Abati's rebuttal and tutoring Rufai on how the laws work in America.

Abati also hinted on what alot of people already know i.e. that Tinubu is just sending Atiku on a wild goose chase in America.

There is a link below:

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1706610030739378229?t=fRzo0TZXUVb58tLf29KT7w&s=19

cheesy
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Jostoman: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2023
seanfer:
Gutterman is not happy when Judges and judiciary from his country is been dragged into the mud... But some mumu Nigerians will be clapping for the man whenever he is tarnishing the image of their country....
my question to you now is did nigeria still have any image to protect after all the disgrace and embarassment our leaders are giving us home and abroad.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by EleventhWeirdo: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Johel:

Nairaland is a bias and very hypocritical forum...I'm just here for here sake and I'm ready to serve idiots hot hot.
Nairaland is a nonsense forum, supporting a druggie....all the admins Na bigots, very unreasonable people, I Kuku no send their papa.

Yet 0bid0gs and pnd00rar 1p0b terrorists can't do without this forum created by a Yoruba man. Can you lots really do anything without Yoruba or yoruba region? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by RevDesm0ndJuju: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
iReddington:

Go and bant with your coevals, your fellow Obidient airheads. You've not achieved the level of attainment necessary for us to be contemporaries or exchange repartees. You Obidients can be mindlessly dumb as a doorknob ehn grin it's unreal and infectious!

Nice.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by PHAYOL81: 9:35pm On Sep 27, 2023
When GOD'S prepared to answer one's prayer, HE throws turmoil, disagreement, and storm into the midst of one's enemies: scattering their plans and turning them inferior before oneself.

May GOD continue to strenghten each good souls among us against all our enemies.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by seanfer(m): 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2023
Jostoman:
my question to you now is did nigeria still have any image to protect after all the disgrace and embarassment our leaders are giving us home and abroad.

Ask yourself how people like you are promoting the image of the country to the outside world?

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol.. clout chasers
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Beolly(m): 10:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
Do y’all see the partiality in Nairaland?

The word on that topic “ Fake news” would have been changed by a mod if this news was against APC

But they leave am like that push am go front page

He’s a fake news merchandise because he’s not supporting Tinubu
You guys always want everyone to massage your ego, you literally want everyone to bow to your wish.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
2 predators
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by DMerciful(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dey play while your principal is restless
Majesty7:

You are hilariously stupid grin
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by ylordy(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

Same person that started the fake news that Buhari was dead and replaced by El Jibril is also that same person that wrote letter to a dead Buhari to be lenient on him.
on this I wasn't even referring to Buhari, just saying how backward we are that we can't even see front talk more of moving forward.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by stuffs2002: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2023
seunmsg:

I once read a book about “honor among thieves”. Even the gutter man couldn’t can again. When the fake news touched his Jewish ancestry and America’s judiciary, Gutter man no fit take am again. Jackson Ude’s fake news don carry am go where e no no 🤣🤣🤣

Gutterman has no problems insulting Nigerian car leaders all the time. Now the fake news have touched his race and people he is fighting it
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by seunmsg(m): 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Hahahaha!

See who dey read book!

Na motor park you stay dey read the book?

Abeg make we hear word,

I'm still waiting for the day you will ask some APC people to stop telling lies like you are doing now.

Anyway, what I'm I even expecting?

No honour in motor park.

I can bet you were still in primary school when I qualified as a Chartered Accountant.

4 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Flier: 10:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
seanfer:
Gutterman actually knows that there is no freedom after speech in America,he may rot in jail if he peddles fake news about Americas Judiciary
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by oyatz(m): 10:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Both Gutterman and Jackson Ude are known Haters of Tinubu and Merchants of Fake News but Jackson Ude, is more crude than the Gutterman. When the Fake News Fired by Jackson Ude touched his Jewish Ancestry, he couldn't stomach it anymore.

Jackson Ude, knows that his target audience will believe anything that is against the person they hate, continues to fire Fake News.

2 Likes

Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by Jostoman: 10:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
seanfer:

Ask yourself how people like you are promoting the image of the country to the outside world?
how do you expect me to promote a country that doesnt have respect for their law and constitution.

A country without justice. Abeg shift make i see front.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by DeepSight(m): 10:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ibrahimcoomasie:

This was trending alot yesterday on twitter. Obidients were sharing the first 2 minutes of the video which shows Rufai emotional rants, while APC supporters were sharing the full lenght which includes Abati's rebuttal and tutoring Rufai on how the laws work in America.

Abati also hinted on what alot of people already know i.e. that Tinubu is just sending Atiku on a wild goose chase in America.

There is a link below:

https://twitter.com/dmightyangel/status/1706610030739378229?t=fRzo0TZXUVb58tLf29KT7w&s=19

Thank you.
Even as a lawyer myself I don't think everything is about law. Some matters rest in the province of good faith and integrity.
Re: Jeffrey Gutterman And Jackson Ude Fight Dirty On Social Media by 77up(m): 10:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
2idiots
..with David Huddeyin
..making

3idiots.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Precious Azubike Graduates With A First Class From Nottingham Trent University / Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.