Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,710 members, 7,813,347 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:06 AM

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North (25874 Views)

PHOTOS: Atiku Cools Off In Dubai / Governor Ben Ayade's Billboards Destroyed Ahead Of 2019 Election (Photos) / Chima Anyaso's Billboards Destroyed By Opposition's Thugs In Abia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abc115: 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2022
Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed in the North

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abc115: 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
cool

6 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:18pm On Nov 13, 2022
Naija

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Urheadmaster(m): 11:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
duro4chang:
Naija

Urchins done turn naija to jagajaga tongue

Na them dey tear naija into pieces tongue.

Old politicians must learn to respect their old age tongue.

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Righthussle: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Dem go still blame Wike.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by canima: 11:20pm On Nov 13, 2022
Politics of bitterness

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by duro4chang(m): 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Urchins done turn naija to jagajaga tongue

Na them dey tear naija into pieces tongue.
Nigeria shall be great. All enemies of this country shall be exposed and dealt with. No hiding place. Nemesis will catch up with them all.

16 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Penguin2: 11:22pm On Nov 13, 2022
abc115:
Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed in the North

You should do well to give us the location in the North so we get a clearer picture of what likely happened.

Because APC, like it’s presidential candidate, believes a lot in the use of thugs and this might just have been one of their handwork which would not necessarily mean Atiku isn’t popular in the area.

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Ireportlive: 11:29pm On Nov 13, 2022
cool

Low quality Atiku billboards destroyed by wind

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2022
This is jigawa state, Atiku is very solid here,
Sule lamido will definitely get on this

Atiku is coming

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by QuotaSystem: 11:32pm On Nov 13, 2022
I am not in support of electoral violence in any form.

However, this is another indication of Atiku’s perennial unpopularity in the North.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Bluntguy: 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2022
[quote author=QuotaSystem post=118368506]I am not in support of electoral violence in any form.

However, this is another indication of Atiku’s perennial unpopularity in the North. [/quote
You talk like Keyamo. If you are him Dino will soon fire back.
But you both need to be OBIdient.]
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Tarzsl: 11:43pm On Nov 13, 2022
Okay they prefer the two kings of Terror and Fraud

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by EzeNwaanyiMmili(f): 11:49pm On Nov 13, 2022
Ireportlive:
Low quality Atiku billboards destroyed by wind
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by XerXers: 12:01am On Nov 14, 2022
QuotaSystem:
I am not in support of electoral violence in any form.

However, this is another indication of Atiku’s perennial unpopularity in the North.
Na popularity we go chop? Buhari and mumu popularity where did it put us? Lol, these abooki people sef

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by omowolewa: 12:35am On Nov 14, 2022
This wasn't destroyed, just the mai'Kasua looking for how to cover his tent cut am

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by yyba: 12:36am On Nov 14, 2022
PETER OBI supporters and violence are like 5 and 6

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by PGOforpresident: 12:53am On Nov 14, 2022
yyba:
PETER OBI supporters and violence are like 5 and 6

Oga keep quite.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by garfield1: 12:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:
This is jigawa state, Atiku is very solid here,
Sule lamido will definitely get on this

Atiku is coming
.tinubu will win jigawa

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 1:11am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

.tinubu will win jigawa

Tinubu will win the whole North bro grin..

How can Tinubu win jigawa when the incumbent governor was against him in the primary and wanted to be the presidential candidate himself, if not for the affirmation of Atiku as PDP candidate I'm sure a northerner would have emerged in APC ...

In my opinion Tinubu has to sell himself to the northern electorates himself, not governors or traditional rulers or umpires, if Gej could be taken for a ride what is Agbado?

Atiku is coming

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by garfield1: 1:21am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

Tinubu will win the whole North bro grin..

How can Tinubu win jigawa when the incumbent governor was against him in the primary and wanted to be the presidential candidate himself, if not for the affirmation of Atiku as PDP candidate I'm sure a northerner would have emerged in APC ...

In my opinion Tinubu has to sell himself to the northern electorates himself, not governors or traditional rulers or umpires, if Gej could be taken for a ride what is Agbado?

Atiku is coming

Even atiku is a hardsell.the influence of lamido has waned,he is becoming irrelevant.gov badaru is a long time tinubu friend.he was in acn in 2011.the governor stepped down for tinubu incase you forgot.
Gej was taken for a ride because he wasn't a core politician,had no allies up north and reneged on the agreement not to contest.tinubu is a born politician with many northetn allies.meanwhile tinubu helped the north get power in 2015 and 2019,they will reward him.atiku is expired

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Even atiku is a hardsell.the influence of lamido has waned,he is becoming irrelevant.gov badaru is a long time tinubu friend.he was in acn in 2011.the governor stepped down for tinubu incase you forgot.
Gej was taken for a ride because he wasn't a core politician,had no allies up north and reneged on the agreement not to contest.tinubu is a born politician with many northetn allies.meanwhile tinubu helped the north get power in 2015 and 2019,they will reward him.atiku is expired

Personally I don't like arguing based on ethnicity or partaking in reiterating the stance of our criminal elite, but when someone is adamantly blind to facts I just have too.

Baduru A long time friend that opposed him vehemently? Uptill the resolution that Atiku is a fair option?

Even the media reported baduru stance against Agbado, talk more or hidden ND silent talks...

Tinubu didn't help the north, moreover he Nd his yaruba have been adequately compensated for their job, if not for Biafra agitation and to save face pending final disgrace at the polls, there's no reason a northerner or Ameachi shouldn't have emerged.

Fact is northern elites aren't the sole determinant of this election, a lot of people are pissed, I won't be shocked if kwankwaso gets more northern votes than Tinubu..

Speak to an average northerner and find out if Apc is attractive to them in 2023, funny enough this isn't about ethnicity.

I honestly can't say what state Tinubu can win in the north, I mean a single state.

I might be wrong tho. grin

Atiku is coming

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by JoeNL22(m): 1:45am On Nov 14, 2022
garfield1:

Your last sentence is very funny "They will reward him" because what? He helped the north?......if politics is like that then why are we still voting?......did obi not help Atiku in 2019?.....did Osinbajo not help Buhari in 2015?.....no southerner has won the core north by 51% since 03' I wonder how they would reward Tinubu?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abulkhairi2019(m): 5:21am On Nov 14, 2022
That is rubbish, they didn't expect Atiku and Lamido to gather such people in Hadeja and they have to sponsor thurgs to distroy all the PDP banners because it's there candidate home town.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Cosbyrich: 5:28am On Nov 14, 2022
Could be the wind or worse still,hoodlums.
Nonetheless,Atiku is dead on arrival.
Atiku will be retired to his Dubai hideout.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Aufbauh(m): 5:45am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

Fact is northern elites aren't the sole determinant of this election, a lot of people are pissed, I won't be shocked if kwankwaso gets more northern votes than Tinubu..

Speak to an average northerner and find out if Apc is attractive to them in 2023, funny enough this isn't about ethnicity.

I honestly can't say what state Tinubu can win in the north, I mean a single state.

Atiku is coming

If you really don't know which states in the North BAT will win then you're politically ignorant & naive or mischievous.

Your analysis even shows that you're not aware of the Northerners mindset but just speculative.
BAT will have more votes in the entire North than the entire South. Bookmark this!

FYI Northerners keep their card to their chest until it is game on. Any discussion you have any Northerners telling you who he'll vote for should be taken with a pinch of salt.

For you not have considered the power of incumbent governors in respective northern states shows that you're still a learner.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by BULUSSANDA11(m): 5:49am On Nov 14, 2022
It's all handwork of those afraid of him
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by techWriter1: 7:14am On Nov 14, 2022
Dem betweens still responsibility Wike
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by Royalmoses1212(m): 7:36am On Nov 14, 2022
One thing I believe is that, Nigerians have realized that this present government of APC has nothing show to the electorates to be convinced again, thank olu'le � has admitted that his party APC has failed Nigerians and Nigerians should give his party another benefit of dout! Which is No way, Nigeria are very tired of hunger, insecurity, poor educations and umployment of which they promise one million job every year but revised is the case. We will do everything tell Nigeria never to allowed this evil party APC again.
PDP has done it during there time in government things are not worse like this. May God bring back pDP to power again!!
Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by garfield1: 7:56am On Nov 14, 2022
Thinkam:

Personally I don't like arguing based on ethnicity or partaking in reiterating the stance of our criminal elite, but when someone is adamantly blind to facts I just have too.

Baduru A long time friend that opposed him vehemently? Uptill the resolution that Atiku is a fair option?

Even the media reported baduru stance against Agbado, talk more or hidden ND silent talks...

Tinubu didn't help the north, moreover he Nd his yaruba have been adequately compensated for their job, if not for Biafra agitation and to save face pending final disgrace at the polls, there's no reason a northerner or Ameachi shouldn't have emerged.

Atiku is coming

Is it the same badaru that stepped down for tinubu or another? Northern votes is divided.atiku will cum in your house

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by abc115: 8:08am On Nov 14, 2022
EzeNwaanyiMmili:
shatap stop talking nonsense
Tinubu is a bastard drug dealing vagabond

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Atiku Billboards Destroyed In The North by BULUSSANDA11(m): 8:27am On Nov 14, 2022
The are just afraid of Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ile Ife Crisis: El-Rufai Warns Those Calling For Revenge In Kaduna / What Buhari's Refusal To Sign Electoral Bill Will Do To Nigeria In 2019 - Wike / 10 Reasons Why Atiku Is Not Coming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.