Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,374 members, 7,836,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. (38153 Views)

China Complains As US Destroyer, Ralph Johnson Warship Navigates Taiwan Strait / Donald Trump Complains As Result Tilt Towards Biden's Favour / Trump Complains Obama Has More Twitter Followers Than Him, Jack Dorsey Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
On my way to Ghana to join the protest!

Okada wait!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
We have been brain wash to suffer and smile over anything hardship in this country, even when our rights is being trampled upon!
May God help Nigeria!
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Coldie(m): 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
If only they knew that what Nigeria is facing right now is worst than what they are facing they would pity us.

At least they are facing same thing we are facing but they are not facing, Fulani herdsmen destroying people farms, they are not also facing serious insecurity problem whereby to travel from one state to the other u need to fast and pray, they are not facing 2 weeks without electricity, they are not facing police men kidnapping u and taking u to ATM to empty ur account.

If what Ghana is facing was NIGERIANs only problem we would be lying on the floor praising the government

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by aswani(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
naptu2:

kinda disappointed in nigerians on this TL and the little to no interest they have shown in the protests. END SARS we were there, rigged elections we were there , it’s time to lend a voice to ghanaians and it’s crickets. no wahala it’s our country we’ll do it ourselves

Obidients wey tell una say dem rig election for Naija no tell una say dem no get proof.

Obidients no tell una say dem don go court go open yansh for dere.

Make una no vex Ghana, we for Naija no fit helep una for now as Obidients dey drag us no gree us rest ontop say we no vote or want Peter Obi and dem wan push am enter Aso Rock by fire by force.

Good luck with your protests anyway my Ghanaian brothers and sisters

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Miracle2020: 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Which rigged elections?

That was a long time ago tho

🥴
2023 election was super rigged.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by airsaylongcome: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I'm lost here. Please why are they protesting?

They call it #OccupyJubilorHouse. The equivalent of Aso Rock in Ghana is Jubilee House. They have really seen hell in the hands of Addo D. Would be nice if we can support them in getting the Hashtag to trend
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Miracle2020: 5:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Chizaam2008:
Nigerians don see food to eat?
Abi hungry man or woman fit protest?
if you no protest now, very soon that small food they are giving you, will not come to you again. We have to deny ourselves some leisure and use it to protest.
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by saintkel(m): 5:46pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:
I didn’t even know they were protesting

Ghanaians make una no vex Abeg at least God bless una with better president

Country wey their president no dey lick microphone no know wetin God do for them

As we speak to you people now our president dey mechanic for France where them lift him two legs up carry screw driver dey loose anus

I don laugh tire

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Miracle2020: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba:
Inferiority complex from the Ghanaians, always measuring divk with Nigerians.

Heedless mob has really bastardized the image of this country by claiming the election was rigged yet have no evidence.

May God save us from enemies from within.
who is inferior? Go check Ghana exchange rate.
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by InvertedHammer: 5:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
/
Nigerians do not protest against anything bad governance. They are leeches waiting to migrate to countries where the citizens have fixed their countries.

/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Simbrixton(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
SmartPolician:
Ghana is like a state in Nigeria. The population is too small for Nigeria to notice that they're protesting.

Nigeria has 220 million people we cannot manage. If we are protesting, the whole world would know.
there is no way we are 200 million talkless of 220 million our estimates are definitely wrong
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Simbrixton(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
InvertedHammer:
/
Nigerians do not protest against anything bad governance. They are leeches waiting to migrate to countries where the citizens have fixed their countries.

/
south african?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Powersurge: 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

Country wey their president no dey lick microphone no know wetin God do for them

As we speak to you people now our president dey mechanic for France where them lift him two legs up carry screw driver dey loose anus

Abd who told you that Ghana has a better president?

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Roozzaay(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
Protest say wetin happen? Challe i just dey hear ham now o
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Obierika(m): 5:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Until now I didn't even know there protests going on in Ghana
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Slynation(m): 6:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
I just saw the reason why they are protesting...And to be very honest, it will look very stupid of any Nigerian to be protesting on behalf of Ghana while.the same thing is comfortably happening in his/her backyard.
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by aswani(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Miracle2020:

I am not saying Ghanaians are inferior because I don't believe in that but Ghanaians have redecimalised their Cedi while we haven't.

So they don't have the grace to boast about their exchange rate because the true value of their currency is the same as the Zimbabwean dollar.

4 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by LAW2577: 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
they supported obidients not Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Litmus: 6:06pm On Sep 27, 2023
abdeefggh:
Support your protest like how

They want you to help them besmirch thire country online the same way they have been highly effective besmirching Nigeria online. They helped destroy lagos apparently ....
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Miracle2020: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2023
aswani:

I am not saying Ghanaians are inferior because I don't believe in that but Ghanaians have redecimalised their Cedi while we haven't.

So they don't have the grace to boast about their exchange rate because the true value of their currency is the same as the Zimbabwean dollar.
while yours is devalue as fast as the speed of light.
In only 3 months Tinubu has made Naira useless.( 1100 for a dollar)
Nigerians cannot survive 4 years of the drug lord.
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Litmus: 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
They are essentially asking Nigerians to legitimise Africa's miscreants entering Nigeria in the future to help destroy Nigeria out of jealousy disguised as helping Nigerians fight the system.

the terrorists that entered Nigeria through the borders and evolved into Fulani herders then bandits may soon become panafrican freedom fighters helping Nigerians overrun the systems of oppression
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Wizzzzmike: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Seun360:
Oh, they support wrong protest?

Ghana can búrn for all I care.

Chale, pass me the toothpick.

Ur hate Ghana will kill you and nothing else 🤣😂
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2023
Let the Nigerians breeft!

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Seun360(m): 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Wizzzzmike:

Ur hate Ghana will kill you and nothing else 🤣😂

Hate you for what exactly?

They supported false narratives like #EndSars and supporting Obi supporters claims that the elections were rigged.

Ghana can búrn for all I care.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by AfonjaConehead: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Obaofaba must you always be a daft? Must you always be a sophisticated maarrraan?:
Inferiority complex from the Ghanaians, always measuring divk with Nigerians.

Heedless mob has really bastardized the image of this country by claiming the election was rigged yet have no evidence.

May God save us from enemies from within.
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by dkidd: 6:40pm On Sep 27, 2023
Then tomorrow u start chasing Nigerians out of businesses in Ghana like the other African country does in seasonal time. Make una leave us with our wahala and face una own undecidedA

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by phemmyfour: 6:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
Ahmed0336:
I'm lost here. Please why are they protesting?
Every mallam with his own kettle
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Preciousgift120(f): 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Abeg our Ghanaian brothers, make una no vex, we no know o
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by MASTERMIND04(m): 7:04pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

grin grin grin
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Obaofaba: 7:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Miracle2020:

Maybe you are not informed that they redominated their currency.

Cedis is one of the worst performing currencies in the whole world.

2 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by Obaofaba: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

You are a very big fool.

Qoute me anywhere.

Ndiara
Re: Ghanaian Complains That Nigerians Are Not Supporting Their Protest. by obi58: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Taylor92:

In the voice of Broda Shaggi: 'YEHHHH!!!!!!' grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prince Charles Promotes Eva Omaghomi-Williams, His Senior Black Aide / Heat Apocalypse' Hits Europe ( Pics, Video) / Niger Coup: Russia Warns Ecowas Not To Take Military Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.